comeon poker league

luckboxnemo

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: comeon poker league Well done Spit and PL1 for sneaking up the rails :lol You all can win that final and PL2 will join you on Sunday. I can´t help thinking that something funny was amiss with Baggy and them not allowing to play. With him we would´ve got Top 2 for sure :) BALE! BALE! BALE!

Re: comeon poker league Team Result [TABLE]

[TR] [TD] Rank [/TD] [TD=width: 262] Leaderboard [/TD] [TD=width: 86] Points [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 77] 1 [/TD] [TD=width: 262] PuntersLounge [/TD] [TD=width: 86] 131 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 77] 2 [/TD] [TD=width: 262] Weksle in blanco [/TD] [TD=width: 86] 129 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 77] 3 [/TD] [TD=width: 262] Pokerkings.pl 1 [/TD] [TD=width: 86] 120 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 77] 4 [/TD] [TD=width: 262] Pazie breka [/TD] [TD=width: 86] 98 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 77] 5 [/TD] [TD=width: 262] Punterslounge2 [/TD] [TD=width: 86] 82 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 77] 6 [/TD] [TD=width: 262] MINILIGA [/TD] [TD=width: 86] 67 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 77] 7 [/TD] [TD=width: 262] YGRAMY ZA ROK [/TD] [TD=width: 86] 66 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 77] 8 [/TD] [TD=width: 262] Bergens Stolthet! [/TD] [TD=width: 86] 63 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 77] 9 [/TD] [TD=width: 262] The Outcasts [/TD] [TD=width: 86] 61 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 77] 10 [/TD] [TD=width: 262] Vilka blir tvåa? [/TD] [TD=width: 86] 61 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] Individual Result [TABLE] [TR] [TD] Rank [/TD] [TD=width: 169, bgcolor: #ffff00] Leaderboard [/TD] [TD=width: 148, bgcolor: #ffff00] Points [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 65, bgcolor: #ffffee] 1 [/TD] [TD=width: 169, bgcolor: #ffffee] Spitven0m [/TD] [TD=width: 148, bgcolor: #ffffee] 106 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 65, bgcolor: #ffffee] 2 [/TD] [TD=width: 169, bgcolor: #ffffee] lewywwwww [/TD] [TD=width: 148, bgcolor: #ffffee] 80 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 65, bgcolor: #ffffee] 3 [/TD] [TD=width: 169, bgcolor: #ffffee] Loncik [/TD] [TD=width: 148, bgcolor: #ffffee] 73 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 65, bgcolor: #ffffee] 4 [/TD] [TD=width: 169, bgcolor: #ffffee] Mickiewicz88 [/TD] [TD=width: 148, bgcolor: #ffffee] 70 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 65, bgcolor: #ffffee] 5 [/TD] [TD=width: 169, bgcolor: #ffffee] Bagheira [/TD] [TD=width: 148, bgcolor: #ffffee] 64 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 65, bgcolor: #ffffee] 6 [/TD] [TD=width: 169, bgcolor: #ffffee] DTMachine [/TD] [TD=width: 148, bgcolor: #ffffee] 55 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 65, bgcolor: #ffffee] 7 [/TD] [TD=width: 169, bgcolor: #ffffee] Captain#13 [/TD] [TD=width: 148, bgcolor: #ffffee] 50 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 65, bgcolor: #ffffee] 8 [/TD] [TD=width: 169, bgcolor: #ffffee] faapaadeigen [/TD] [TD=width: 148, bgcolor: #ffffee] 49 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 65, bgcolor: #ffffee] 9 [/TD] [TD=width: 169, bgcolor: #ffffee] Pilsen71CO [/TD] [TD=width: 148, bgcolor: #ffffee] 45 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 65, bgcolor: #ffffee] 10 [/TD] [TD=width: 169, bgcolor: #ffffee] DntThnkTwice [/TD] [TD=width: 148, bgcolor: #ffffee] 42 (Max 27p) [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: comeon poker league

is pgremlin played tonight not heard from him ? anyone know
Awesome result guys! I am really sorry for my poor showing so far. Normally I am really reliable. I sprained my leg during paintball and had 2 buddies drive me home, kept me company and made me forget about the game. :$ I have put the final on wednesday on my calendar so I won't forget again! I'll do my best to help win us those packages in the final, that's an promise.

Re: comeon poker league

Awesome result guys! I am really sorry for my poor showing so far. Normally I am really reliable.
I'm tearing my hair out at not being able to score a point against this lot. Even Spit only had 6 before last night. It's bizarre, really.. lol -- Well, this Bagheira thing.. I guess it's worked out for the best if we think of PuntersLounge, rather than PL1 and PL2. It was a delicately balanced end game last night that saw PL1 into the top spot, and it was always odds against that PL2 would have got there, even with Gareth Bagster. He'd have needed top 5 or something like that. So now we have a situation where we can both qualify still, and Bagster is still in the individual play-off, so no harm done. Pretty good, man. I just hope he's allowed to play on Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday.

Re: comeon poker league I received an email today basically saying that they can confirm that I was disconnected from their system and some technical info about the minimum requirements for my computer to access their software and that we are in the top 10 anyway so good luck and good bye :@ since i was not disconnected from their system but only that tourney, you can, i'm sure, imagine the reply I have just sent them in response I feel sure that they will either re-investigate the situation or sue me for libel. Good luck all on Wednesday

Re: comeon poker league You were the player of the series for me Bags with 3 FT's outa 4 :clap........ totally understand your frustration that you never got the chance to contest leg 5! I think Both PL teams are really strong and I reckon we can pull down both these packages....lets do it :hope

Re: comeon poker league Well, it's quite feasible to progress without having one of the team win the game. But you'd need to be 2nd and 3rd, AND not have more than one finish in the bottom three. TRANSLATION: You'd have to fill three of the four places behind the winner, inc. a 2nd and 3rd. So, 2nd, 3rd and 4th. Or 2nd, 3rd and 5th. Ha ha. I'll get my blackboard out in a minute. It's basically the other way of saying what the PM said.

Re: comeon poker league GL guys tonight! Sorry if this is double, but this is an easy reminder for myself tonight. Our team is: PLNEMO1 Spitven0m PanicRoom RiverDaNuts Just need to get more point as a team then our opponents in this final for the packages: [TABLE]

[TR] [TD]
Position
[/TD] [TD]
[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #ededed]
12p
[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=bgcolor: #ededed]
10p
9p