The Honda Classic (PGA Tour) Feb 28th - Mar 3rd

BillyHills

Re: The Honda Classic (PGA Tour) Feb 28th - Mar 3rd Top Swedish Player 2pts Alexander Noren 13/2 Ladbrokes 7 Swedes turn up for the Honda Classic and only appears to involve the top 4 really, Jacobsen (6/4), Hanson (3/1), Stenson (4/1) and Noren. At the odds i reckon Noren is the value bet, i saw quite a bit of him last week and he looked in good nick and has been in the money in every tournament this season and continues to improve now he has got used to mixing it with the top players. I reckon Jacobsen is a poor price despite him being in very good form lately and ive heard rumours about Hanson and an injury. I'm not a fan of the inconsistent Stenson and the other three will need seasons bests to get involved. Top GB/Ire Player 2pts Justin Rose 11/4 Ladbrokes Tempted to lump on Rose as the top English player at short odds as he only has Westwood to beat in my eyes, but the much increased odds in this market with McIlroy and Gmac included has swayed me. I have to keep backing against Rory at the moment although i want him to do well, i just think he gets his head down when things are not right and maybe he's a major player? Westwood looked out of sorts to me the last couple of weeks and Rose has played well every time I've watched him and looks near certain to deliver a good round of golf at the minute.

Re: The Honda Classic (PGA Tour) Feb 28th - Mar 3rd 0.75 E/W RICKI FOWLER 35/1 SJ 1/4 1-6 One of these day Fowler will get it all together for all 4 rounds in a tournament and blow the field apart he is such a frustrating talent at the mo but i think the young gun will come good & certainly backable e/w in this at 35's paying 6 places. I agree with BH comments on McIlroy the main aim for this week should be getting all four rounds in esp with the first major fast approaching. I don't fancy Tiger at all and feel he is too short of price. Westwood is overpriced again at 25's imo and should go well along with Grahame McDowell at 33's who is being being backed he did alright last week and could do well here but ill stick with Fowler e/w.

Re: The Honda Classic (PGA Tour) Feb 28th - Mar 3rd Tournament preview: 1pt ew G.McDowell to win Honda Classic 30/1 Stan James (1/4 1-6) Graeme McDowell showed something of a return to form at the Matchplay last week where he was a little unlucky to lose the quarter final to Jason Day. He has a good record around here with top 10 finishes in the last two years and given that he isn’t affected by a breeze or wind I see no reason why he won’t go well this week. Gmac tends to save his best for the tougher courses as the challenge brings out the best in him and he’s more than comfortable in quality fields like this one. At 30/1 he looks a perfectly attractive price this week. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/honda-classic-betting-graeme-mcdowell-can-feature-strongly-at-pga-national

Re: The Honda Classic (PGA Tour) Feb 28th - Mar 3rd Brian Davis at 20 to 1 for a top ten finnish looks appealing as he showed his first sign of form two weeks ago at the Northern Trust.He is also availlable at 150/200s for first round leader and around 300s for outright winner...each of which could represent good each way odds.