Southampton v Queens Park Rangers > Sat 2nd March

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Southampton v Queens Park Rangers (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.33[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.43 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

The price on Southampton has taken a hit. Not sure who the value is with here tbh, as Rangers fight for the points. A win is really the only thing they need here, so I don't know how Redknapp will play this. If they go for it they will get opened up, but they don't really need a draw here. One point isn't good enough IMO, so Southampton has to be the play. I just don't know where the win will come from for Rangers, and Southampton have been playing well under the new manager.

Re: Southampton v Queens Park Rangers > Sat 2nd March IMO Southampton look a good price to beat Qpr with Lambert in cracking form this season, The Saints, who are three points above the relegation zone, have scored in their last four games and Qpr have lost eight out of the 10 away games where they have conceded the first goal. So Southamton tb Qpr 10/11 (general) but price dropping fast!

Re: Southampton v Queens Park Rangers > Sat 2nd March Just playing an angle here, but I am backing Southampton at home for the win. In my eyes, QPR has abandoned this season and their hearts will not nearly be into it as much as Southampton. Both teams direly need the points, but let's face it, QPR will be relegated this year, while the Saints fighting tooth and nail to stay up. QPR can't score, and I see most of their talent leaving after this dreadful season - they'll just have to fight their coach out the door to see who leaves first. Southampton has had decent form at home - I mean, huge win vs City and a draw vs Arsenal in the past month are terrific results. I just cannot see QPR coming in here and getting more than a draw - to me it seems Rangers play well against top clubs, and disinterested vs everyone else. Obviously I didn't get the best of prices, but was waiting to see about a few key Southampton players, and it seems they'll be playing, so I'll take my shot. Regular size bet on Southampton -139 to win.

Re: Southampton v Queens Park Rangers > Sat 2nd March

The price on Southampton has taken a hit. Not sure who the value is with here tbh' date=' as Rangers fight for the points. A win is really the only thing they need here, so I don't know how Redknapp will play this. If they go for it they will get opened up, but they don't really need a draw here. One point isn't good enough IMO, so Southampton has to be the play. I just don't know where the win will come from for Rangers, and Southampton have been playing well under the new manager.[/quote'] Agreed. Southampton are playing well and QPR and desparate. In theory, that spells goals, but QPR seem to have been defending well recently while not picking up enough points. No bet for me.

Re: Southampton v Queens Park Rangers > Sat 2nd March harry made key changes today and left out taraabt from starting line up, time will tell if that helps but no one to feed Remy is a concern for me back 4 keep thier places which is a surprise as Fabio now available

Re: Southampton v Queens Park Rangers > Sat 2nd March I'll be the first one that whos celebrating the day when QPR goes back to Championship. Such a disgusting display, playing ultra-defensively - catenaccio -. Watching this team is makes me wanna puke. Saints were clearly better side and dominated the match but QPR did it again as they have done against Chelsea before. Still, they're going to be relegated.

I'll be the first one that whos celebrating the day when QPR goes back to Championship. Such a disgusting display, playing ultra-defensively - catenaccio -. Watching this team is makes me wanna puke. Saints were clearly better side and dominated the match but QPR did it again as they have done against Chelsea before. Still, they're going to be relegated.
u must be talking from your pocket mate grow up

we played ok' date=' defensive? not too sure about that. SAints had thier chances and we saved them, simples[/quote'] Congrats then for your team's historical win over Saints :ok Probably will not be forgotten for the next 80 yrs.

Congrats then for your team's historical win over Saints :ok Probably will not be forgotten for the next 80 yrs.
why is it historical? Beaten Saints loads of times. The record books will say we won and saints lost, thats football as i see it these days :)