Wanna be on TV?

Jezza

Anyone seen this channel late at night on sky? Its channel 226, a bit of a sorry excuse for programming but they show "live" internet poker with all the cards displayed and running commentary. Obviously there is a delay on the feed otherwise you could see your opponents cards as you played and you have to choose to sit at the tv table (you get the blurb saying your cards will be shown on tv blah blah) but I am away to give this a shot for a laugh in 10mins time if anyone is still up :lol Oh I found the tables on prima if anyone is wondering Jez

Re: Wanna be on TV? :rollin I ended up in a 20 dollar sit n go - flat called with 77 early on, had a shortish stack move in so I called - he had A7 - I got a decent stack earlyish and went on to finish 2nd. Very weird watching the playback on TV and seeing the cards exposed - the commentator was giving it AND SURELY JEZZA IS GOING TO CALL HERE I was pmsl. Shame I did not win but played ok - very cheap ass programming but fun for a laugh Jez

Re: Wanna be on TV? Jezza, i almost had a go on the telly table the other night when playing on B365. I`d just finished playing a 10 seater STT and the request came up in green letters in the text box. I didn`t have a go that time but I`ve thought about it since and it could be a decent learning tool for a beginner like me. It`s probably best to record it and watch it back in it`s entirety after you`ve finished. It does seem a right cheepo effort of a program but it`s mildly entertaining and for the beginner, it has it`s uses I suppose.

Re: Wanna be on TV? Stuck in the house on me own tonight (and since I got up at 6pm dont think I will be in bed anytime soon :lol ) so think I will probably entertain myself by going on this channel all night long if anyone fancies joining me for some TV table action... Jez

Re: Wanna be on TV? Yep that was me Mark :lol Got 2nd in that 50 and won a 30 earlier (which they didnt show :( ) - apart from that got bombed out of the rest with no money - finished 40 dollars up or something small after playing for hours and hours. Went onto the cash tables afterwards and had every single hand bad beaten with my money going in when I was ahead - ontop of losing every 50/50 I went for..........down about 500 :( Jez