Value Enhanced Samba Poker Adventure (VESPA) *SOLD OUT*

Samba_SamPa

Re: Value Enhanced Samba Poker Adventure (VESPA) *SOLD OUT* More cash added to the pot tonight :ok Thu 7th - Weekly Grand - Stan James - $10 (7th/59; $50) Thu 7th - Free Bet Freeroll - Paddy Power - $0 (291st/376; $0) Fri 8th - Freddie Mays Bounty - Paddy Power - $11 (9th/58; $0) Fri 8th - Fantastic Friday - Paddy Power - $11 (17th/202; $42.21) Fri 8th ~ Sat 9th - 3 x ipoker Sunday 200k Mega Stage 1 - $6.60 x 3 = $19.80* (1 played, 2 to go) Sat 9th - Sports Bet Saturday - Stan James - $11.30** (1st/35; $97.52 + $4) We've also got a $10 bet on Ireland to win by 1-5pts tomorrow @ 4/1 (stake not inc in any returns) [ATTACH]4186[/ATTACH]

post-26844-14429284968849_thumb.jpg

Re: Value Enhanced Samba Poker Adventure (VESPA) *SOLD OUT* With cashing on Fri and Sat night tourneys, I never got round to playing any more of the 200k sats, so there was $13.20 still to play those. I've added the $4 left over off last night's Stan tourney, and entered a $19.80 satellite straight to the $200k tourney just now. Tourney id is 798997020 :hope

Re: Value Enhanced Samba Poker Adventure (VESPA) *SOLD OUT*

With cashing on Fri and Sat night tourneys, I never got round to playing any more of the 200k sats, so there was $13.20 still to play those. I've added the $4 left over off last night's Stan tourney, and entered a $19.80 satellite straight to the $200k tourney just now. Tourney id is 798997020 :hope
Out in 27th, 18 seats up for grabs and $163 for 19th. I was in 24th and had 4 minutes left before the final break at which the sat would end and prizes awarded to those in the top 19. All of the stacks high enough to make the 18 were timebanking down their full bank every hand, it folded to me on the button, I shoved with Q5, snap called by the SB with K4d as you would if you were in 14th and couldn't afford to lose the pot so close to the end lol. I didn't improve. The Stars Sunday Mil sat starts at 6:45pm :hope

Re: Value Enhanced Samba Poker Adventure (VESPA) *SOLD OUT* Eventually out 508th/4002 with 186 seats up for grabs :sad On holiday til Thursday now, 3 tourneys still to play - hopefully there's a big cash to come :cheers Thu 7th - Weekly Grand - Stan James - $10 (7th/59; $50) Thu 7th - Free Bet Freeroll - Paddy Power - $0 (291st/376; $0) Fri 8th - Freddie Mays Bounty - Paddy Power - $11 (9th/58; $0) Fri 8th - Fantastic Friday - Paddy Power - $11 (17th/202; $42.21) Fri 8th ~ Sat 9th - 3 x ipoker Sunday 200k Mega Stage 1 - $6.60 x 3 = $19.80 (no joy) Sat 9th - Sports Bet Saturday - Stan James - $11.30** (1st/35; $97.52) Sun 10th - Sunday Million 100 seat Sat - Pokerstars - $11 (508th/4002; $0) Thu 14th - Weekly Grand - Stan James - $10 Thu 14th - Free Bet Freeroll - Paddy Power - $0 Fri 15th - Freddie Mays Bounty - Paddy Power - $11 Fri 15th - Fantastic Friday - Paddy Power - $11 $189.73 banked Each $5.40 share currently guaranteed $7.85

Re: Value Enhanced Samba Poker Adventure (VESPA) *SOLD OUT* Thanks both, I just meant holiday from poker unfortunately lol, I haven't been anywhere!! I have, however, balls'd up about this week's tournaments - Sam has a birthday party to go to from 6:30 - 7:30 tonight (as well as one on Sunday - better social life than his Daddy!), I should be back before late reg finishes at 8:15 but I would miss out on the extra 500 chips for reg'ing early and then be starting even further below the average stack. Whilst tomorrow we have complimentary tickets to the Newcastle Eagles match as Sam is going on court at half time as he has coaching with the Eagles Community Coaching team and they're getting to have 10 minutes play on the court during the break. What I have done is request withdrawals from both Stan and Paddy, just leaving in the $10 for the Thu Stan and the $22 for the 2 x Fri Paddys, so as soon as this clears I will deposit into Pokerstars and pay out the returns so far (Kev, PM me your bank details :ok) as per the table at the end of this post. Then next Thu and Fri I will play the outstanding tournaments. As we're already out of makeup, then any subsequent winnings is a straight 60/40 split so easy to sort out. Following the final 4 tournaments (inc next Thu's Paddy freeroll) I will then make any further payouts as necessary. Mrs Samba is starting tonight's freeroll until Sam and I get in from the party (but I don't fancy letting her play a 'proper' one until I get in ;) ). Should anything come from it I will still include any winnings from any free bet won in this staking, but also add in next week's. Kevsul - 6 shares - $32.40 - paid ... $55.81 to be paid back (inc extra) plus 18% of subsequent winnings Bart(UK) - 5 shares - $27 - paid ... $39.25 to be paid backplus 15% of subsequent winnings avongirl - 2 shares - $10.80 - paid ... $15.70 to be paid backplus 6% of subsequent winnings heniek31 - 5 shares - $27 - paid ... $39.25 to be paid backplus 15% of subsequent winnings BurnleyJoe - 2 shares - $10.80 - paid ... $15.70 to be paid backplus 6% of subsequent winnings

Kevsul - 6 shares - $32.40 - paid ... $55.81 to be paid back (inc extra) plus 18% of subsequent winnings Bart(UK) - 5 shares - $27 - paid ... $39.25 PAID BACKplus 15% of subsequent winnings avongirl - 2 shares - $10.80 - paid ... $15.70 to be paid backplus 6% of subsequent winnings heniek31 - 5 shares - $27 - paid ... $39.25 to be paid backplus 15% of subsequent winnings BurnleyJoe - 2 shares - $10.80 - paid ... $15.70 to be paid backplus 6% of subsequent winnings
$39.25 has been transferred to EnglandBart... I had hoped to transfer all at once, the Paddy withdrawal hit my Neteller account on Friday so waited til today assuming Stan would hit the bank account today - it didn't. I assume it will be there in the morning. It was just over $40 that came from Paddy, so not quite enough to transfer to Kev, so I went to the next in the list in order of when they joined the staking - which was Bart. What's to come from Stan James will then be deposited into Stars for Helen, Hen and Joe, and to the Kev's bank account. Then when we win more later in the week ( :hope ), there'll be more :ok

Re: Value Enhanced Samba Poker Adventure (VESPA) *SOLD OUT* All done and dusted before the first break :$ I was terrible in the Fantastic tourney, no 2 ways about it (hopefully gemic uses my chips well). In the Bounty, I exited in the carnage of a multi-way pot with Freddie Mays all in!! UTG 6-handed, I have TsJs... good hand to have in a bounty situation (imo)... I just limped, Freddie was first to act straight after me so didn't see the point in raising as if he came along everyone would anyway. Freddie raises 4x BB, next to act (the big stack on the table) min re-raises (obv to isolate, obv), folds to me, I call, Freddie then shoves, other guy calls, I call. Flop comes Kd 9s 6s flush draw, gutshot straight draw, my hand has good value, happy to go for it with this, I shove...... other dude calls, as he would going for the bounty I'm sure Other dude has...... Ah Ac :unsure oops Freddie has...... Kc Ks :unsure:loon wtf lol Still, even though Freddie has trip Ks, I only need a non-pairing spade, and I've won a huge pot, massive chip lead AND $100 guaranteed.. Turn..... Ad .... now they both have trips :loon :loon ..... still though, any spade that doesn't pair...... River...... :Kh: :loon :loon :rollin Very disappointed I've played the 3 this week for no further gain, but glad there was profit to come out of it as a whole at least. I'm still fighting with Stan over a withdrawal they say has been paid but isn't in my account, but I'll make all the Stars payments tomorrow, and stick Kev's in the bank first thing on Monday Thanks again :cheers

Very disappointed I've played the 3 this week for no further gain, but glad there was profit to come out of it as a whole at least. I'm still fighting with Stan over a withdrawal they say has been paid but isn't in my account, but I'll make all the Stars payments tomorrow, and stick Kev's in the bank first thing on Monday Thanks again :cheers
Helen, Joe and Hen should all have their $s winging their way towards their Stars wallets now :ok