Liverpool v West Bromwich Albion > Mon 11th February

Aidymac

Re: Liverpool v West Bromwich Albion > Mon 11th February One fact is that Liverpool at home have an excellent defensive record in their last 9 games. They have kept 7 clean sheets which is unreal. Liverpool to nil is 1.83 on bet365 or NO for the BTTS bet will also win here.

Re: Liverpool v West Bromwich Albion > Mon 11th February

I dont doubt your logic with current form etc jase, but we are 2/3 rds thru the season, and it still aint happened. Many people have been undone by the "certs" at home LFC are, I still say they wont beat 61 points, they would have to win 8 draw 3 out the 13 remaining, to achieve this. CL betting says 7/1...should be 700/1. 4th place will hit 70 points min. LFC 12 out of 13 wins to get that.:rollin Brendan would say it is acheivable. Fact of the matter is they are a side that only beat sides below them, and as a previous poster says, not 1 team in the top 10 have they beaten. Until it happens I would never ever say they are certs.
Now for all those who still think this lot are a good side.....9th place played 26 points 36...STILL NO TEAM IN THE TOP 10. have they beat, 2/5...Your avin a laugh:rollin

I must be the only person on here who doesnt think liverpool are value at all and i wouldnt be backing them -1 with a barge pole. With Lukaku west brom have the firepower to cause any team a few problems and given there record against liverpool isnt too bad managing to take a 1-0 win here last season i will be taking the following bets Under 2.5 goals 5/4 paddypower 2pts West brom +1 9/4 hills 4pts Lukaku anytime 7/2 coral 1pt
I couldnt of got that anymore right much love xx ££££

Re: Liverpool v West Bromwich Albion > Mon 11th February it was a harsh week end for betting with freak results .... but watching liverpool tonight i said to myself : how the heck did chelsea loaned lukaku and kept torres instead :))))) ?!!! second thought: with players like borini , henderson , shelvey , enrique and downing liverpool can't expect to finish in top 8 ......they just simply can't.. not to mention that gerrard is ageing..... and to think i almost took the bait and bet on them

it was a harsh week end for betting with freak results .... but watching liverpool tonight i said to myself : how the heck did chelsea loaned lukaku and kept torres instead :))))) ?!!! second thought: with players like borini , henderson , shelvey , enrique and downing liverpool can't expect to finish in top 8 ......they just simply can't.. not to mention that gerrard is ageing..... and to think i almost took the bait and bet on them
You could always back them against Swansea on Sunday!....Oh hang on were are Swansea in the league?:rollin

Re: Liverpool v West Bromwich Albion > Mon 11th February he started with henderson and downing as wide players over Sterling and Coutinho...disgraceful sturridge out was huge but overall disgraceful performance from a disgraceful club. Haven't touched pool for almost 2 years but last night had the stupid idea to back these losers and got punished. congrats to Prime and MrArc job well done fellas :ok

he started with henderson and downing as wide players over Sterling and Coutinho...disgraceful sturridge out was huge but overall disgraceful performance from a disgraceful club. Haven't touched pool for almost 2 years but last night had the stupid idea to back these losers and got punished. congrats to Prime and MrArc job well done fellas :ok
Unluckey m8, probabley wont get bitten by the propaganda that comes out of BR mouth, They are a wholesome average outfit, and post match I did have to remind a LFC supporter that Sturridge and suarez both played against Oldham...No win there either.