Liverpool v West Bromwich Albion > Mon 11th February

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Liverpool v West Bromwich Albion (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.44[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.95[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.80 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Liverpool v West Bromwich Albion > Mon 11th February Going with Liverpool on this one. Two tough away games in a week and I think Brendan Rodgers would have been happy with two points before the games even kicked off. Liverpool showing lately what they are capable of and their strike force boosted by the signing of Daniel Sturridge look top notch. You may argue they deserved to beat both Arsenal and City based on the performances. Last time the two sides met was the very first game of the season when Liverpool were taken down by three goals to nil, they'll want to forget that embarrassment and they'll feel the need for a bit of revenge in this one. Poor recent form is starting to over shadow West Brom's early season triumphs and without a win in 8 consecutive games Anfield isn't the best place to visit. Liverpool in their last three home games have scored 12 goals and conceded exactly 0, winning 4-0, 3-0 and 5-0 respectively. I can see the three points only going one way in this game... Liverpool's. Liverpool @ 4/9 Coral 10 units -1 Liverpool @ Evs Paddy Power 4 units

Re: Liverpool v West Bromwich Albion > Mon 11th February

Going with Liverpool on this one. Two tough away games in a week and I think Brendan Rodgers would have been happy with two points before the games even kicked off. Liverpool showing lately what they are capable of and their strike force boosted by the signing of Daniel Sturridge look top notch. You may argue they deserved to beat both Arsenal and City based on the performances. Last time the two sides met was the very first game of the season when Liverpool were taken down by three goals to nil, they'll want to forget that embarrassment and they'll feel the need for a bit of revenge in this one. Poor recent form is starting to over shadow West Brom's early season triumphs and without a win in 8 consecutive games Anfield isn't the best place to visit. Liverpool in their last three home games have scored 12 goals and conceded exactly 0, winning 4-0, 3-0 and 5-0 respectively. I can see the three points only going one way in this game... Liverpool's. Liverpool @ 4/9 Coral 10 units -1 Liverpool @ Evs Paddy Power 4 units
GL with this, If anyone knows what is required to sufocate LFC its the WBA manager. Yes they should win and some, but come Monday night, the bookies may want to get them, 1.5 should be available. No Bet for me.

GL with this' date=' If anyone knows what is required to sufocate LFC its the WBA manager. Yes they should win and some, but come Monday night, the bookies may want to get them, 1.5 should be available. No Bet for me.[/quote'] When you say suffocate Liverpool you missed out one big fact! 1 Team is never the same under new management. Brendan Rodgers style of playing it out the back is just starting to take full effect in the Liverpool camp and thus my reasoning for these bets. Brendan Rodgers done the double over West Brom last season with Swansea taking all six points and scoring five and conceding just once in two games, so basing off your logic does the Liverpool manager not know how to play against the Baggies? I fully expect Liverpool to win this one and have smaller stakes on winning well.

Just a word of warning for anyone backing Liverpool. Liverpool have not beaten a team in the top half all season. West Brom are 9th.
They're also on a massive patch of poor form, and plummeting down the table.... I don't think they'll be top half for very long at this rate :lol

They're also on a massive patch of poor form' date=' and plummeting down the table.... I don't think they'll be top half for very long at this rate :lol[/quote'] I dont doubt your logic with current form etc jase, but we are 2/3 rds thru the season, and it still aint happened. Many people have been undone by the "certs" at home LFC are, I still say they wont beat 61 points, they would have to win 8 draw 3 out the 13 remaining, to achieve this. CL betting says 7/1...should be 700/1. 4th place will hit 70 points min. LFC 12 out of 13 wins to get that.:rollin Brendan would say it is acheivable. Fact of the matter is they are a side that only beat sides below them, and as a previous poster says, not 1 team in the top 10 have they beaten. Until it happens I would never ever say they are certs.

I dont doubt your logic with current form etc jase, but we are 2/3 rds thru the season, and it still aint happened. Many people have been undone by the "certs" at home LFC are, I still say they wont beat 61 points, they would have to win 8 draw 3 out the 13 remaining, to achieve this. CL betting says 7/1...should be 700/1. 4th place will hit 70 points min. LFC 12 out of 13 wins to get that.:rollin Brendan would say it is acheivable. Fact of the matter is they are a side that only beat sides below them, and as a previous poster says, not 1 team in the top 10 have they beaten. Until it happens I would never ever say they are certs.
You're preaching to the converted mate :ok Liverpool are often a bad bet when priced around 1.40 - 1.50. But I don't agree that just because Liverpool haven't beaten a top half team up to this point they won't in the future. If the league finished today there are a few teams, including Albion, that will be considered top half. But there's still a long way to go, and teams will change positions, move up / down etc. it's not unfeasible for Liverpool to finish strongly as I feel they're in a better state now than earlier in the season. A strong second half isn't out of the realms of possibility and if their performance against City is anything to go by, it's something that they can build on.

Re: Liverpool v West Bromwich Albion > Mon 11th February It is fair to say that Liverpool are playing the best football they have played all season the past couple of games. They were terrific against City. Albion have become predictable, sloppy and don't offer much attacking at the moment. I would be very surprised if Liverpool didn't beat them, and the price is fair imo.

Re: Liverpool v West Bromwich Albion > Mon 11th February I suppose that the price is about right given the last couple of weeks, and im sure they will see this as 3 points, but that just have to turn up attitude in this league is rearing its head again. They are out of the cups domestically, and no one can say they are not outsiders for a CL spot..I dont see that at all. So they travel to Zenit the next day(tuesday), You have to feel BR will want this trophy now to keep the owners happy, or at least reach a final. So will he make changes for monday?, if he does that may be the problem, team news is crucial, Wait n see i say.

I could be wrong but I'd say CL qualification is much more important to Liverpool's owners than the Europa league... Liverpool have used a mix of players in the Europa league already this season. I think they want both but when it comes down to it CL qualification would be preferable IMO.

I could be wrong but I'd say CL qualification is much more important to Liverpool's owners than the Europa league... Liverpool have used a mix of players in the Europa league already this season. I think they want both but when it comes down to it CL qualification would be preferable IMO.
yeah, they have 3 home 1 away in the PL in the next month, plus zenit away n home. By the 10th of March. Those LFC supporters will either be claiming he is the best since Dalglish:lol, or screaming for his head, This is the biggest month for LFC, all holidays cancelled you would think. If they dont get 10 points from 12, that thread for CL qualification will be truely snapped. I can tho see them scraping past Zenit.

Re: Liverpool v West Bromwich Albion > Mon 11th February 4pts Liverpool (-1) to beat West Brom 21/20 Stan James Liverpool have some real attacking threats now and I think the Brendan Rodgers’ footballing ethic is finally starting to bed in at Anfield and I think they can win this and given West Brom’s flailing confidence win it well. The Baggies have started to ship a few goals recently and they come up against the in form Luis Suarez in this game. It’s no longer all about Suarez though as Daniel Sturridge and Steven Gerrard are showing good form and I think Liverpool can head into Europe off the back of a comfortable win here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/liverpool-vs-west-brom-betting-liverpool-can-see-off-west-brom-with-a-bit-in-hand

Re: Liverpool v West Bromwich Albion > Mon 11th February Over 2.5 Goals - 4/7 at PaddyPower The word on the forums is that Sturridge won't make it, but even so - Suarez, Sterling, Gerrard, Borini etc form quite a formidable attacking force. Liverpool have gone Over 2.5's in their last 10 league outings, and WBA have in 6 of their last 8, so there will be goals here. WBA pose an attack on the break, spearheaded by the impressive Lukaku. Liverpool (-1) - Evens at PaddyPower Liverpool will be up for this, in their push for a European spot, and with WBA's dismal form, I can see another massacre similar to the 5-0 drubbing of Norwich at Anfield recently. Suarez to score anytime - 4/6 at PaddyPower. Suarez to score anytime doesn't need much explanation, he's fit, in form and will be up for this. Good luck

Re: Liverpool v West Bromwich Albion > Mon 11th February I must be the only person on here who doesnt think liverpool are value at all and i wouldnt be backing them -1 with a barge pole. With Lukaku west brom have the firepower to cause any team a few problems and given there record against liverpool isnt too bad managing to take a 1-0 win here last season i will be taking the following bets Under 2.5 goals 5/4 paddypower 2pts West brom +1 9/4 hills 4pts Lukaku anytime 7/2 coral 1pt

I must be the only person on here who doesnt think liverpool are value at all and i wouldnt be backing them -1 with a barge pole. With Lukaku west brom have the firepower to cause any team a few problems and given there record against liverpool isnt too bad managing to take a 1-0 win here last season i will be taking the following bets Under 2.5 goals 5/4 paddypower 2pts West brom +1 9/4 hills 4pts Lukaku anytime 7/2 coral 1pt
They are the right price, but value they are not. Once they beat a team in the top 10, then they may be value. But LFC at home at big odds on.....Graveyard time. So i do agree they are a lay.

Re: Liverpool v West Bromwich Albion > Mon 11th February Hello everyone ; I think the LIVERPOOL Over team 2.5 @ 2.24 on marathonbet is a good bet , Liverpool play good at home and with Luis and Sturridge they can score 3 goals Over 2.5 is at 1.69 :/ Remember the first PL match of Liverpool was at West Brom and they lose 3-0 .... revenge time ? Good Luck all

Re: Liverpool v West Bromwich Albion > Mon 11th February If Sturridge is out this will be a big blow for them. Still think they will win, but if there is one think we learned not to bet liverpool on small odds because they can't be trusted this year. Odds on Liverpool are no value for me, looking for value on the WBA side. Wba to score penalty odds 12 unibet Lukaku to score odds 4.5 unibet

Re: Liverpool v West Bromwich Albion > Mon 11th February Hi all! New to this forum! Just to add my 2 pence worth, haven't LFC kept 3 clean sheets in all 3 games at Anfield since the Villa loss, and scored 12 goals in the process? I can't see them losing this game at all. Even more so, I reckon there will be a few goals, even if Sturridge does fail the late fitness test. Their performances are getting better and better, and although Steve Clarke may have had a tactic or two to stop Liverpool in August following his dismissal from the reds, this is a different team to that one. This team now looks very similar to the Swansea side we were all admiring last season, but with some extra clout, and not the clueless bunch Rodgers inherited. He has turned them right around. Even Henderson and Downing are starting to impress! This would be a BIG loss if they were to lose, and I simply can't see it!

Re: Liverpool v West Bromwich Albion > Mon 11th February This not a bet I'd normally take, and I'm not sure I will, but West Brom to score are currently 1.82. That's quite the price, considering the way they play. It's a much safer option than over 2.75 for the game (currently 1.76), I would think. This is the sort of thing that happens when a team keeps a few clean sheets in a row at home (in Liverpool's case five of the last six at home). Fulham, Arsenal and Man Utd have kept West Brom off the score sheet this season at their respective homes.

This not a bet I'd normally take' date=' and I'm not sure I will, but West Brom to score are currently 1.82. That's quite the price, considering the way they play. It's a much safer option than over 2.75 for the game (currently 1.76), I would think. This is the sort of thing that happens when a team keeps a few clean sheets in a row at home (in Liverpool's case five of the last six at home). Fulham, Arsenal and Man Utd have kept West Brom off the score sheet this season at their respective homes.[/quote'] Dropped to 1.73 and I'm leaving it alone.