betfair 30k giveaway on Ipoker

MasterOfDisaster

[h=2]At a glance[/h] 12200_New_BP_BIG_MONEY_784x205.jpg?v=1358848823000 $30,000 Big Money MTT Giveaway Join the Big Money MTT Giveaway to enjoy exclusive entrance to a series of daily added money MTTs, as well as a $2,500-added freeroll each day. The Big Money MTT Giveaway culminates in a $10,000 freeroll on Wednesday January 30th 2013. so get involved! HOW DOES IT WORK? >> All existing Betfair Poker players are eligible. Simply download New Betfair Poker and your Big Money MTT Giveaway entry Tokens will be waiting for you! >> Use the Tokens in your account to enter as many Big Money MTT Giveaway tournaments as you like. >> Big Money MTT Giveaway tournaments between January 22nd and 30th will have a $2,500 prize pool. >> The Big Money MTT Giveaway tournament on January 30th will have a whopping $10,000 prize pool, consisting of $5,000 in cash and $5,000 in exclusive Betfair Poker merchandise. [h=2]Terms & Conditions[/h] Can I take part? Yes, you can take part if you create a New Betfair Poker nickname. How do I take part? Simply create your New Betfair Poker nickname and a Tournament Token for each Big Money MTT Giveaway tournament will be waiting for you. Use the Tokens in your account to enter as many Big Money MTT Giveaway tournaments as you like. When do the tournaments take place? All Big Money MTT Giveaway tournaments will start at 19:45 GMT / 20:45 CET beginning on 22nd January 2013 and running daily until 30th January 2013. Create your New Betfair Poker nickname as soon as possible to take full advantage. What can I win? Each Big Money MTT Giveaway tournament, up until 29th January, will have a $2,500 prize pool that will be distributed to players finishing in the payout ranks according to the Flat MTT Payout Structure. On 30th January the prize pool will increase to $10,000 and will consist of $5,000 cash and $5,000 worth of exclusive Betfair Poker merchandise. What does the merchandise package consist of and when can I expect to receive my prize? The merchandise package is valued at $20 (including Postage and Packing) and consists of: a Team Betfair stress cube, card protector and pack of Betfair Playing Cards. On or before Monday 4th February 2013 a message will be sent your personal inbox within the poker lobby inviting you enter your address and contact details via the Betfair Merchandise Order form. You will have until 23:59:59 on Friday 8th February to enter your delivery address and contact details; if you have not filled in your details by this time your prize will forfeited and awarded to the next highest ranked player in the tournament. All merchandise prizes should reach your stated delivery address or local depot by Monday 11th March 2013. Any players residing outside of the European Union will receive a $20 cash alternative paid directly into their poker account. Is there anything else I need to know? Actual amounts received and the number of places paid is dependent upon the number on entrants in the tournament. Betfair Poker reserves the right to modify the terms of this promotion or to discontinue it at any time. A Betfair account is personal and shall only be used by the person whose details match those registered under the account. Failure to abide by this may result in immediate disqualification from this promotion. Account sharing is strictly prohibited. All winning accounts are subject to standard Fraud and Security checks to ensure compliance with the terms and conditions stated before any prizes are processed. No Betfair employees, family members of Betfair employees, or its affiliate companies, their agents or those of their respective group companies may take part in this promotion. Betfair Standard Terms and Conditions apply.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: betfair 30k giveaway on Ipoker Another promo on betfair [h=2]At a glance[/h] 12334_Area51_promo_784x205_CTMJ.jpg?v=1358848823000 AREA 51 iPhone 5 Giveaway Join New Betfair Poker and unlock your access to the restricted Area 51 to win one of 51 brand new iPhone 5s. One Tournament – 51 iPhones! There’s a great value for everyone. Join now, deposit and play! HOW DOES IT WORK? >> Simply play a real money poker game at any stake or buy-in level and earn Player Points on ‘New Betfair Poker’. >> Once you have earned 300 Player Points within the qualifying period, you will automatically receive a tournament token to the Area 51 tournament. >> The qualifying period will run from January 21st to March 17th 2013. >> The Area 51 tournament will be played on March 26th @ 8pm UK time. The top 51 players in the Area 51 tournament will win a brand new iPhone 5 or a cash alternative as stated in T&Cs.

Re: betfair 30k giveaway on Ipoker

got the tickets but not letting me reg' date='support will sort out and let me know[/quote'] Been onto support and it's a widespread issue which they are in the process of sorting...apparently And the Contact us number on the site has 0 missing from the end - should read 0844 871 7000

Re: betfair 30k giveaway on Ipoker If you created your Betfair Poker account prior to January 9th 2013 then simply create your New Betfair Poker nickname and a Tournament Token for each Big Money MTT Giveaway tournament will be waiting for you upon logging in. If you created your Betfair poker account after January 9TT Giveath 2013 then your Mway tokens will be awarded upon you creating a New Betfair Poker nickname and completing your first real money transfer into your New Betfair Poker wallet. Use the Tokens in your account to enter as many Big Money MTT Giveaway tournaments as you like. Once I deposited and played in ring games then mine seem to work.

Re: betfair 30k giveaway on Ipoker

£1260 bonus though :), have until end of April to obtain
Everyone gets the same bonus :ok
$2,000 Bankroll Kickstarter Bonus The more you play, the more we pay - with our Bankroll Kickstarter Bonus! Every time you generate rake in a cash pot or pay a tournament entrance fee you'll generate VIP Poker Points (VPP's), ultimately releasing chunks of cash from your $2,000 bonus! How it works » All existing players are eligible for the Bankroll Kickstarter Bonus. Just download New Betfair Poker on launch and transfer funds into your New Betfair Poker wallet, and your $2000 bonus will be automatically activated.” »You’ll be awarded 20 VPP's for every $1 of rake/commission paid or for every $1 in tournament fees paid » As you hit specific VPP's targets your $2,000 bonus will be steadily released to you in ‘chunks’ all the way up to $2,000! » Once activated, you will have 90 days to clear the bonus.