Grosvenor Poker GUKPT January League - Over £1000 Added! - Grand Final Weds 6th Feb

Sir Puntalot

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Grosvenor Poker GUKPT January League - Over £1000 Added! - Leg 4 Weds 30th Jan :welcome to the forum and the game UKpabs. Sorry all, I had updated the table but must have forgotten to actually post it up! It's there now. :ok Well done on the win and final seat Noddy0. :clap I will have to miss the final leg, should be back in time to get the result but is always a help if someone can post it for me just in case, thanks.

Re: Grosvenor Poker GUKPT January League - Over £1000 Added! - Grand Final Weds 6th F Well done to zabza who qualifies for the final as this week's winner. :clap The 10 qualifiers for next week are : [TABLE]

[TR] [TD=class: xl68, width: 149]PLUsername[/TD] [TD=class: xl69, width: 171]Grosvenor[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]GoodForU[/TD] [TD=class: xl67]MDMparty[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]rivrd[/TD] [TD=class: xl67]IRIVRDU1[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]x_gandalf_x[/TD] [TD=class: xl67]Rushyyyyy[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]superfoo[/TD] [TD=class: xl67]superfood[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70]goater14[/TD] [TD=class: xl67]goater141414[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70]zabza[/TD] [TD=class: xl67]twoforest[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]ooblio[/TD] [TD=class: xl67]new2thisgame2[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70]ian309[/TD] [TD=class: xl67]rencista309[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]JulieC[/TD] [TD=class: xl67]simoncc[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70]Noddy0[/TD] [TD=class: xl67]noddy0[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] Will PM the password in a couple of days so you can register :ok Lots of new players this month, good luck everyone! Congratulations to GoodForU who is the league champion. :clap
Only the win will be good enough this week so should be interesting.... quick' date=' but interesting :)[/quote']You did win something spoonie ;)

Re: Grosvenor Poker GUKPT January League - Over £1000 Added! - Grand Final Weds 6th F Reminder bump to all finalists. Don't forget or leave it too late to reg for the final! Only 5 reg'd so far. Don't miss out on this tremendous opportunity having done the hard part of qualifying ;) Also, it needs all 10 of you to reg in order to run, so if for any reason you are unable to take part tonight, please do still reg so the others don't miss out. Many thanks & good luck all :ok

Re: Grosvenor Poker GUKPT January League - Over £1000 Added! - Grand Final Weds 6th F

Reminder bump to all finalists. Don't forget or leave it too late to reg for the final! Only 5 reg'd so far. Don't miss out on this tremendous opportunity having done the hard part of qualifying ;) Also, it needs all 10 of you to reg in order to run, so if for any reason you are unable to take part tonight, please do still reg so the others don't miss out. Many thanks & good luck all :ok
I've re-sent the password by PM to the 5 not yet registered. I see the game is set up for min 10 and max 500 :loon so I'll send the password to the Mod team too, perhaps you could jump in and register to sit out if we are still short with a couple of minutes to go. (I may not be home by 8.00 but will look if I am).

Haven,t played a live game for over a year, so better get practising! Thanks to PL and grosvenor for this opportunity, and good luck to the guys in the sats. Definatley feel I got outplayed headsup,deciding hand was even in chips and both on about 15BB got it in with A10 against AQ queen on the flop but rivered a straight, brutal way to lose so can only apologise. Sent from my HTC Desire using PL Forum