England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Jan 4-5

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 4 January 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Newport County v Wrexham (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]112.87 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 5 January 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] AFC Telford United v Southport (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]112.71 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Alfreton Town v Dartford (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]112.87 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Cambridge United v Stockport County (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8/11 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]112.31 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Ebbsfleet United v Lincoln City (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]112.87 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Gateshead v Nuneaton Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8/11 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]112.31 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Grimsby Town v Hereford United (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8/13 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]112.70 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hyde FC v Forest Green Rovers (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]112.71 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Kidderminster Harriers v Barrow (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4/9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]112.56 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Tamworth v Braintree Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]112.87 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Jan 4-5 TV game preview: 4pts Newport vs Wrexham - Over 2.5 goals 3/4 BetVictor I think it is fair to assume we will get a reaction from Newport here but I’m still unsure whether that will be enough to win the game. The problem is Wrexham aren’t exactly the pillar of consistency themselves so I’m going to go for goals in this match. Newport score plenty but concede almost as many while Wrexham’s defensive record has been nowhere near as good this season as it was last. They do have goals in them though and whichever way the result goes I expect to see at least three goals in this top of the table clash. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/newport-vs-wrexham-betting-expect-to-see-goals-in-the-all-welsh-battle-at-rodney-parade

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Jan 4-5 Agree Kevshat, goals look a decent play tonight: I've bought total goals at 2.9 with Spreadex. Both sides remain capable going forward and reasonable in midfield, but there are defensive question marks (something, incidentally, you can say about pretty much all the contenders in the section). The last six Newport home league games have made up 5, 7, 4, 4, 8 and 5 since the defensive unravelling against Yate Town in the cup (the three away games since then have made up 7, 5 and 3), and it looks like the Newport defence is in need of a bit more than a chivvy up and a lecture from the manager. Wrexham have been performing better than anyone in the section away from home. They were pretty competitive at Grimsby and their only really off-key performance away recently was at Kidderminster where they were second best. Both Grimsby and Kidderminster are much more organised defensively than Newport at the moment and it's hard to see Wrexham not having chances. Only Grimsby have a better overall defensive record than Wrexham, but there are reasons to encourage Newport (the section's highest scorers) - after seven clean sheets in the first 12 league games of the season, Wrexham have managed just one in the last 13, at shot-shy Telford last time out. With an unsettled defensive personnel at the moment it's a fair shout they won't keep one tonight. I'm also tempted by Sporting Index's 'any other draw' correct score spread at 5 to buy, which covers the 2-2 and upwards, though this isn't a market I've got much of a feel for.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Jan 4-5

Agree Kevshat' date=' goals look a decent play tonight: I've bought total goals at 2.9 with Spreadex. Both sides remain capable going forward and reasonable in midfield, but there are defensive question marks (something, incidentally, you can say about pretty much all the contenders in the section). The last six Newport home league games have made up 5, 7, 4, 4, 8 and 5 since the defensive unravelling against Yate Town in the cup (the three away games since then have made up 7, 5 and 3), and it looks like the Newport defence is in need of a bit more than a chivvy up and a lecture from the manager. Wrexham have been performing better than anyone in the section away from home. They were pretty competitive at Grimsby and their only really off-key performance away recently was at Kidderminster where they were second best. Both Grimsby and Kidderminster are much more organised defensively than Newport at the moment and it's hard to see Wrexham not having chances. Only Grimsby have a better overall defensive record than Wrexham, but there are reasons to encourage Newport (the section's highest scorers) - after seven clean sheets in the first 12 league games of the season, Wrexham have managed just one in the last 13, at shot-shy Telford last time out. With an unsettled defensive personnel at the moment it's a fair shout they won't keep one tonight. I'm also tempted by Sporting Index's 'any other draw' correct score spread at 5 to buy, which covers the 2-2 and upwards, though this isn't a market I've got much of a feel for.[/quote'] Looking at the current form of Newport and Wrexham and over 2,5 goals looks like rock solid but the statistic is showing something else...These teams have never finished over 2.5.They have played 5 times in the last 2 years.I mean that these games were too soon to be ignorede.I am not saying that the match won't produce goals more than that i bet on over 3.5 but bear it in mind

Looking at the current form of Newport and Wrexham and over 2' date='5 goals looks like rock solid but the statistic is showing something else...These teams have never finished over 2.5.They have played 5 times in the last 2 years.I mean that these games were too soon to be ignorede.I am not saying that the match won't produce goals more than that i bet on over 3.5 but bear it in mind[/quote'] I don't think head-to-heads bring much to the table. When they played in September overs wouldn't have been a great play because both sides were in better defensive nick - going into that one, Newport had conceded five in five (three of those on the opening day) and Wrexham four in five. If those defences in that form played tonight they'd be a good chance of a stalemate; it's more likely that they won't, I feel.

I don't think head-to-heads bring much to the table. When they played in September overs wouldn't have been a great play because both sides were in better defensive nick - going into that one' date=' Newport had conceded five in five (three of those on the opening day) and Wrexham four in five. If those defences in that form played tonight they'd be a good chance of a stalemate; it's more likely that they won't, I feel.[/quote'] Agree with this and games from previous seasons have no baring on what will happen tonight. Sent from my HTC Desire S using PL Forum

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Jan 4-5 Hyde v Forest Green Roves Just a couple of non-league games catch my eye this week and I have to back Forest Green Rovers again after their demolition of Newport on Tuesday. I said in my preview that they were way too big at 3/1 and so it proved in a 5-0 victory. They had generally been playing well without getting the results, but are too good a side not to start winning and I think a performance like that had been coming for a while. Hyde won’t make it easy for them and obviously they have been in cracking form themselves although they disappointingly lost to Stockport on Tuesday. I still fully expect Rovers to go very close to winning this league, especially with money to spend this month, and with the confidence from the Newport win they should follow up here. I think they should be around even money so Stan James’ 6/4 makes plenty of appeal.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Jan 4-5 Really feel for those of you who were on the overs tonight because I have no idea how the game only had 2 goals in it and Danny Crow especially missed a fantastic opportunity right at the end when he should have scored. Great game of football and I would say Newport probably just about deserved to win, but Wrexham played their part for sure.

Thanks for making me feel even worse! :cry I had a heavy bet on over 2.5 but managed to get out even with 20 minutes to go. Game had goals written all over it but such is life.....
At least you managed to get out, but so many good chances missed, was exciting to watch though and actually if you were watching it you probably would have kept your bet because there looked sure to be more goals.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Jan 4-5 0.9 points dropped last night, though the game could easily have made up five or six. A few more spreads appeal today. I take addpea's point about FGR at Hyde - after starting well, Hyde were terrible in the second half against Stockport. One of the catalysts for the turnaround was the injury to Ryan Crowther, who has been playing well in their recent run but has now left for his parent club. I've sold the time of the 2nd FGR goal at 73 with Spreadex. FGR have been a mixed bag away from home but they should have some momentum from the drubbing of Newport. AFC Telford are looking very light today and they're on a terrible run. Southport are unreliable but capable on their day and I've sold Telford supremacy at 0.05 with Sporting (there's an arb on the supremacy prices with Spreadex making Southport slight favourites). Southport have been surprisingly healthy scorers away from home (only Newport and Cambridge U have scored more), though they are conceders, too. I've also sold the Braintree Town 2nd goal away at Tamworth, set at 77 with Sporting. A very risky play but the downside is limited. Tamworth have not been tight at the back recently; Braintree are sometimes terrible, sometimes half-decent and they showed plenty of fight away at Cambridge.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Jan 4-5 Ebsfleet V Ebsfleet last 2 homes games 1 draw and 1 loss, with last 4 games 3 losses & 1 draw - conceding a lot of goals 13 in last 4 games Lincoln last 2 away games 1 draw and 1 win, with last 4 games 2 draws, 1 loss & 1 win - 26th December they got hammered @ home by Grimsby - with Grimsby flying that was poor but not a devastating result and they turned it around holding Grimsby 1-1 away on the 1st Jan - playing very well..In 2 of their last 4 away games have scored 4 times and with Ebsfleet leaking goals - This is good for an away win

to beat Ebsfleet @ odds 2.6 Boylesports