A League > 26 - 28 December

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 26 December 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Adelaide United v Brisbane Roar (08:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.67 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.74 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 27 December 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Wellington Phoenix v Melbourne Heart (06:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.58 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Sydney FC v Central Coast Mariners (08:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.74 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Perth Glory v Western Sydney Wanderers FC (10:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.42 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 28 December 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Melbourne Victory v Newcastle United Jets (08:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.85 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.20 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: A League > 26 - 28 December Here is a view of the A-League teams (feel free to counter these views): Adelaide (similar playing style to Man City): Plenty of quality when going forward with some good ball-playing midfielders. Defence is sound and the support is good, especially when they play their main rival, the Melbourne Victory. Brisbane (similar to Arsenal): Where has it gone wrong this season? Last two years they played the style of football that the likes of Barcelona and Arsenal have shown (albeit they are at a much lower level than these two teams). Like Arsenal, posssession is the key as they recycle the ball well but have shown this year to lack some punch up front thogh they make the chances. At the back, they have had their problems, while the quality is in the midfield. Central Coast (like Stoke): Set up defensively very well. Likes to have tall, athletic players in their side, who get the ball forward quickly, and look to impose themselves physically to win the ball and then start their attacks from there. Dangerous at set pieces, with players always looking to feed off the scraps. The area is away from the major cities (in between Sydney and Newcastle, or like between London and Manchester, hence Stoke is very fitting) Melbourne Heart (like Aston Villa): A team that looks to blood youngsters rather than look for imports. Team plays well together but can be inconsistent. In the shadow of their more illustrious counterparts in the city (the Victory) but work hard to get it going. Melbourne Victory (like Man Utd): Like to go all out attack, as their defence is ordinary, with the idea that they will look to score more goals than the opposition, irrespective how many they concede. Their manager is quite tactical and knowledgeable (who was at Brisbane the last two years) but also very known for being strict with discipline, and does not hesitate to cut players who do not play the way he wants. (As of yet, no boots have been known to go flying the dressing room). They reside in the heart of the second biggest city, and have a fanatical following of players, who believe they are the best in the league, and do tend to show it especially when they play the Heart, Sydney or Adelaide. Newcastle (like their namesake): To the north of Sydney, they are based in a coal-mining town (rugby league area) that is based on working hard in midfield and getting the ball forward quickly to a target man (in this case, Heskey). Nothing flash about their style of play but it can be effective. When the bigger teams come, the crowd figures increase significantly. Perth (like Swansea): They are situated on the west coast with some quality up front, while their defence has been good this season. Hard to beat at home because of the travel to get there (8 hour flight from Wellington, 4 hours from Sydney), and do have a good, vocal, local support. Sydney (like Chelsea): "The Bling" are in the heart of the biggest city in the country, and thus set up as the marquis club in the league but look more like cubic zirconia. Have spent some money to get the better players in the league but have failed to deliver. Unable to get the right combinations of players in the team, and looks more like a rabble. Crowd support is fickle, depending on the performances of the team. Wellington (like Everton) Another tough team to beat at home (because of the travel) that are very workmanlike in their approach to the game. Always thereabouts but lacks some quality to finish up at the top. Home support is very good, and even nutty at times, especially in the last 5 minutes of a game, they will take their tops off (even some of the females in that section of the crowd), even when the temperature is in the single digits. West Sydney (like Liverpool): Developing a possession-based game that starts from the back. Solid defenders and a good midfield that move the ball well but lack finish to the few chances they created. However of late, these chances are becoming greater in number and the goals are flowing as the team gets used to their playing style. Crowd support has been very vocal, as they look to stamp their mark in their first season in the league. Situated west of Sydney in the working class areas, where football has a strong following.

Re: A League > 26 - 28 December Adelaide @ 2.50 sportsbet Adelaide -1 (EH) @ 5.00 sportsbet Despite losing 6-1 last week to Western Sydney, this Adelaide side are a good side and expect them to bounce back from their loss. They will be eager to make amends for that loss as they have done so in the past. They lost 2-1 away to Melbourne Victory and then in the following game they beat Wellington 3-1 (at home). Later on, they lost 2-1 at Central Coast and then following that up with wins over Melbourne Victory (4-2) and Wellington (3-1) both at home. Now they have Brisbane, at home, off an away loss, who have lost 6 of their last 9 games, and the form they had in the last two years is not there. There are reports of internal problems, and their coach has been pushed aside, but the problem has been scoring goals, as they have not scored more than one goal in any of their six away games this season, as they have 2 draws and 4 losses in these 6 road games. Adelaide have already beaten them this season, winning 1-0 in Brisbane, and now at home, off a loss, look good to win again 16-24 (+0.84)

Re: A League > 26 - 28 December I have bad feeling about adelaide .... i take them in small multi before i seen this post hours ago .... No bet on Adelaide for me .... thanks black !!!!!! I'll try to let you know if i get something solid soon .... I like to bet on western sydney , and i missed betting their last game and posting here also

Re: A League > 26 - 28 December Taking Brisbane roar 50 $ @ 3.33 ----- Risky bet 1X2 but I feel it.... Desperation bet .... however i'm not super knowledgable about A-league myself. This is based on the information i've gathered [TABLE=class: Grid, width: 1313]

[TR=class: NonAlt, bgcolor: #E9EEEE] [TD=class: MiddleRight Currency, align: right]$50.00[/TD] [TD=class: MiddleRight Currency, align: right]$116.50[/TD] [TD=align: left]Pending[/TD] [TD=align: left]12/26/12 3:30am Australia Soccer 501 Brisbane Roar (AUS-A) +233* vs Adelaide United (AUS-A) [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

If you took overs in the Adelaide vs Brisbane match last night your a touch unlucky. A lot of quality chances created especially by Brisbane in the first half should have been 2-0. Sydney vs central coast. Always a high scoring game this one last time out I think central coast won around 7 or 8 -1. They are the best side in the comp by a fair way in my Opinion. This usually would be an attacking game but I think Sydney will be a little more defensive because of the horrible loss last time but I doubt it will be enough. Overs just looks to juicy at those prices. Over 2.5 @ $1.80 tab sportsbet Over 3.5 @ $ 3 tab sportsbet. opinion

Re: A League > 26 - 28 December

Adelaide @ 2.50 :( Adelaide -1 (EH) @ 5.00 :(
Wellington @ 1.91 sportsbet Wellington -1 (EH) @ 3.60 sportsbet Melbourne Heart have been hit by suspensions as they lost their centre back pairing of Colosimo and Gerhardt and will be replaced by two inexperienced players in Vrankovic and Gray, while left back Behich is injured. Also they are missing midfielder Garcia so the Heart are severely weakened. As for Wellington, having drawn against the league leaders, they should be encouraged to go on with this and get a win, considering the Heart have scored just once in losing 4 of their 5 away games this season, and allowed at least two goals in 3 of these 5 away games. Does not get better in Wellington, where they lost 3-1 and 2-0 in their last two visits there. Wellington should be too strong for a depleted Heart side who have problems playing on the road Central Coast @ 1.73 sportsbet Central Coast -1 (EH) @ 3.00 sportsbet Sydney are in trouble and with more injuries, their unsettled side looks like they will struggle here. Central Coast are a physical side that will not allow them time to settle on the ball, and as such, some of their younger and smaller players tend to get intimidated by this. Sydney's defence has been leaking goals with at least two goals allowed in 6 of their last 8 games, while Central Coast have scored at least two goals in 6 of their last 8 games, which included the 7-2 win over Sydney at home. With CC having a pretty settled defence, with just one goal allowed in their last 3 games, while they also have 4 clean sheets in their 7 away games this season, then like them to win this one well 16-26 (-1.16)

Re: A League > 26 - 28 December Surprising turnaround from Phoenix ..... I make investment i'm not confident with .... its my own picks sort of and not based on any expert information. . I try to only post something if i'm quite confident ...... Anyway , i was in a slight agreement with Black Crow and I felt Wellington might be worth a punt .... so I try this .... wish me luck guys [TABLE=class: Grid, width: 1313]

[TR=class: NonAlt, bgcolor: #E9EEEE] [TD=class: MiddleRight Currency, align: right]$11.00[/TD] [TD=class: MiddleRight Currency, align: right]$292.69[/TD] [TD=align: left]Pending[/TD] [TD=align: left]3 Team Parlay[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: NonAlt, bgcolor: #E9EEEE] [TD=align: left][/TD] [TD=align: left][/TD] [TD=align: left][/TD] [TD=align: left][/TD] [TD=align: left]Pending[/TD] [TD=align: left]12/27/12 1:30am Australia Soccer 1202 Wellington Phoenix (AUS-A) -114* vs Melbourne Heart (AUS-A) [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: NonAlt, bgcolor: #E9EEEE] [TD=align: left][/TD] [TD=align: left][/TD] [TD=align: left][/TD] [TD=align: left][/TD] [TD=align: left]Pending[/TD] [TD=align: left]12/27/12 3:30am Australia Soccer 1204 Draw (Central Coast Mariners (AUS-A) vs Sydney FC (AUS-A)) +283*vs Central Coast Mariners (AUS-A) [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: NonAlt, bgcolor: #E9EEEE] [TD=align: left][/TD] [TD=align: left][/TD] [TD=align: left][/TD] [TD=align: left][/TD] [TD=align: left]Pending[/TD] [TD=align: left]12/27/12 5:45am Australia Soccer 101 West Sydney (AUS-A) +284* vs Perth Glory (AUS-A) [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Wellington @ 1.91 :D Wellington -1 (EH) @ 3.60 :( Central Coast @ 1.73 :( Central Coast -1 (EH) @ 3.00 :(
Melbourne Victory v Newcastle over 3.5 @ 2.44 pinnacle Melbourne Victory v Newcastle over 4.5 @ 4.25 sportsbet Melbourne Victory should once again look to Thompson and Rojasto create and score goals as the Victory have scored at least two goals in 7 of their last 10 games, which includes 3 of their last 5 home games. Newcastle has allowed at least two goals in 5 of their last 8 games, as well as in 4 of their 6 away games this season. With the attacking talent they have, then like the Victory to score at least a couple here. Newcastle had started the season in very good goalscoring form and then the goals dried up, but they managed to beat Sydney 2-1 last week, and will like their chances of scoring here, as they have scored at least two goals in 4 of their 6 away games this season, and the Victory have allowed at least two goals in 5 of their last 9 games, which included a 2-1 loss in Newcastle. These games tend to be high scoring as neither defence has seen to be solid, so like the look of a high scoring game here 17-29 (-3.25)

Melbourne Victory v Newcastle over 3.5 @ 2.44 pinnacle Melbourne Victory v Newcastle over 4.5 @ 4.25 sportsbet Melbourne Victory should once again look to Thompson and Rojasto create and score goals as the Victory have scored at least two goals in 7 of their last 10 games, which includes 3 of their last 5 home games. Newcastle has allowed at least two goals in 5 of their last 8 games, as well as in 4 of their 6 away games this season. With the attacking talent they have, then like the Victory to score at least a couple here. Newcastle had started the season in very good goalscoring form and then the goals dried up, but they managed to beat Sydney 2-1 last week, and will like their chances of scoring here, as they have scored at least two goals in 4 of their 6 away games this season, and the Victory have allowed at least two goals in 5 of their last 9 games, which included a 2-1 loss in Newcastle. These games tend to be high scoring as neither defence has seen to be solid, so like the look of a high scoring game here 17-29 (-3.25)
great call.I sorry i followed you only to over 2.5...