Ligue 1 > 21st Dec - 23rd Dec

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [/TR] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 21 December 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Stade Brestois 29 v Paris Saint-Germain (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.47 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 22 December 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Lille OSC v Montpellier HSC (16:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.59 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AC Ajaccio v Stade Rennais (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.96[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.55 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Lorient v Stade Reims (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.66[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.13 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Girondins de Bordeaux v Troyes AC (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.46[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.62 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Olympique Lyonnais v OGC Nice (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.70 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]SC Bastia v AS Nancy (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.95[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.89 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 23 December 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Valenciennes FC v Evian TG (13:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.68[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.56 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Toulouse FC v Sochaux-Montbéliard (16:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.65[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.56 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Olympique Marseille v Saint-Étienne (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.58 % [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Ligue 1 > 21st Dec - 23rd Dec An early pick.Don't know any teams news but based only the recent results.Lorient-Reims.Lorient are unbeaten in their last 4 games without concedeing a single goal(Marseille 0:3,Toulouse 1:0,Sochaux 2:0,Saint-Etienne 2:0).Goal difference 8:0.Lorient is in Top 5 home teams with 5 wins,3 draws and only 1 loss.They play dynamic football with a lot of passes on the ball.Aliadiere and Traore are on fire scoring in almost every game.This week they face Reims which is one of the 2 worst playing teams.They have scored only twice in their last 8 games.Away from home they have hit the net twice in 8 games against 11.On the road Reims try to park the bus hope not to concede.Once they deplete a goal they cannot strike back.Recent games Lorient play tight at the back which will be a "mission impossible" for Reims to score.Lorient are 4th in the table right now 5 point behind Marseille which face Saint Etienne.Lorient are much more stronger right now and Reims cannot take anything from them this weekend.1.57 represent much value to me.CS 2:0.GL.Any team news will be appreciated.

Re: Ligue 1 > 21st Dec - 23rd Dec

An early pick.Don't know any teams news but based only the recent results.Lorient-Reims.Lorient are unbeaten in their last 4 games without concedeing a single goal(Marseille 0:3' date='Toulouse 1:0,Sochaux 2:0,Saint-Etienne 2:0).Goal difference 8:0.Lorient is in Top 5 home teams with 5 wins,3 draws and only 1 loss.They play dynamic football with a lot of passes on the ball.Aliadiere and Traore are on fire scoring in almost every game.This week they face Reims which is one of the 2 worst playing teams.They have scored only twice in their last 8 games.Away from home they have hit the net twice in 8 games against 11.On the road Reims try to park the bus hope not to concede.Once they deplete a goal they cannot strike back.Recent games Lorient play tight at the back which will be a "mission impossible" for Reims to score.Lorient are 4th in the table right now 5 point behind Marseille which face Saint Etienne.Lorient are much more stronger right now and Reims cannot take anything from them this weekend.1.57 represent much value to me.CS 2:0.GL.Any team news will be appreciated.[/quote'] Excellent spot! Looks like a terrific opportunity to cash in (barring any team news as you mention).

Re: Ligue 1 > 21st Dec - 23rd Dec Hello all, Last Ligue 1 card of 2012. Here are my thoughts on the matches: Brest v PSG (Fri): Brest are one of the harder away teams to play in this division, but the momentum is with PSG in the title race and I expect them to sign off for Christmas with a win against their Breton foes. Brest are without Lesoimier, while PSG should name the same side that defeated Lyon. Brest's aura of invincibility at the Stade Francis Le Ble has disappeared a little bit after defeats to Marseille and Montpellier and although they won at Sochaux last weekend, I expect them to struggle to contain Ibrahimovic, Menez, Lavezzi and Pastore, while Matuidi and Thiago Motta are strong enough to win the midfield battle. They may have to work for it, but PSG should get the points here. Prediction: PSG to win. Lille v Montpellier (Sat): This is quite a tasty number. These two share a lot in common: they are on exactly the same points, have flumped in Europe and are far beneath expectations in Ligue 1. Montpellier are probably the more buoyant of the two, having won three matches on the spin. Belhanda is back to his best, pulling the strings in the middle, and defensively, they look a bit more solid. Their away from is hideous, but then they did beat Brest a few weeks ago. I can't work out Lille - they have good players on paper, but their forward - bar Payet, who is playing well - are far too wasteful. The Landreau affair still rankles with me. It tells me all is not well behind the scenes at the Grand Stade. It's probably not worthy of a bet, but Montpellier could come here and grab something to take home. Prediction: Montpellier to avoid defeat. Ajaccio v Rennes (Sat): It's been quite a week at Ajaccio. I am as baffled as most French football commentators that they have decided to part with Dupont as manager. Dupont was doing a good job at the club. They are in a decent position outside the relegation zone, which is a minor miracle considering they started on -2 points. I wonder if the insolent and inhumane Mutu has had anything to do with this move. Anyway, there's a match to focus on. That might be the problem for Ajaccio. There's been upheaval and they welcome a Rennes side to Corsica who are purring along nicely. Their away form is a bit hit-and-miss, but their attacking quartet of Erding, Alessandrini, Feret and Pitroipa is as good as any in the league. They might be worth at least a point at least against unstable opponents. Prediction: Rennes to avoid defeat. Bastia v Nancy (Sat): The most important thing to mention here is that this match will be played at the neutral venue of Geueugnon and not the Furiani, which has been shut down until further notice. That has a big bearing on this crucial match. Bastia have only won one in their last eight. Many of those matches have been against "top" sides, but their defence has been mercilessly exposed. Angoula, Choplin, Mary, Sans and Harek aren't Ligue 1 standard. Attack-wise, they are better, but Modeste's goals are drying up. I do fear for them a little bit. Nancy have improved in the last few weeks, but draws are killing them. They've had six on the spin and can't seem to hold on to a lead. That could be a massive issue for them. I can see this being a tense match in a ground that has little atmosphere. I'm leaning towards Nancy not to lose, but ultimately it's hard to call. Prediction: Draw very likely; hard to call. Bordeaux v Troyes (Sat): All stats point to a Bordeaux win. Troyes have lost six of their last seven matches on the road and Bordeaux are the only undefeated home team in the division. I do think les girondins are in a little bit of decline - they need the treve as their players are knackered - so I wouldn't be rushing to back them at such short odds. The thing is though, Troyes' defence is hopeless. They are playing Jarjat and Ngoyi in the centre of defence - a full-back and a midfielder. That's why they are haemorrhaging goals. It's hard to see them keeping Bordeaux out, but in Nivet, Jean, Camus and Obaddi, they have players capable of finding the net. I still think Bordeaux hold the whip hand, but I'd be uneasy backing them at short odds. Prediction: Bordeaux to win; slight chance of a draw. Lorient v Reims (Sat): It's no coincidence that Lorient's revival has coincided with the return of Traore to the team. He's a good player, one that I have quite high hopes for. I doubt Reims can keep him quiet. Les rouges et blancs' defence is their biggest problem area. People talk about their attacking woes but Tacalfred and Weber are incapable of posting clean sheets. Lorient have got the benefit of an artificial pitch too, and that is a big advantage when they get the ball moving quickly. I find it hard to see Reims making an impact here. Les merlus are on a roll and unless team-news dictates otherwise, I can't see past the hosts in this one. Prediction: Lorient to win. Lyon v Nice (Sat): How will Lyon react to that defeat to PSG last weekend? I actually thought they played quite well, but they never really looked like a side capable of going to the Parc and winning. I said last week that I don't see them as title winners and I do wonder if they are Champions League quality either. Part of the problem is that key midfielders such as Grenier, Gonalons and Gourcuff are injured, and Fofana isn't good enough to plug the gaps. Nice have been going well - they've only lost one of their last ten matches and showed tremendous spirit to fight back from 2-0 down at home to Evian. Cvitanich looks a very handy striker, a real poacher, and that means they always have a live threat in the final third of the pitch. I would feel extremely uneasy backing a Lyon side whose morale must be a little bit low. Nice to avoid defeat could be a good bet for a brave punter, although I'd argue there are better places to look for a bet. Prediction: Nice to avoid defeat. Valenciennes v Evian (Sun): Valenciennes are another side that are starting to grind to a slower pace. Two defeats last week to PSG and Rennes showed that the best they can hope for it a top-eight spot. They'll look to get back on track at home, where they've been very, very impressive this season. Evian, however, have it in them to put a spanner in the works. They are a peculiar side who have goals in them, but perhaps have a mental fragility. This was demonstrated at Nice last week. It's hard to see VAFC losing this, but my slight concern is that their juggernaut may have run out of steam. Certainly factor the draw into any calculations you wish to make. Prediction: Valenciennes to win or draw. Toulouse v Sochaux (Sun): Toulouse seem to have a script that they use almost every season. They start really well, threaten to compete for the European spots, before falling away rather tamely. This match against Sochaux has all sorts of complications. For starters, the left-hand side of the team is decimated. M'Bengue and Tabanou are suspended, and that's a problem because Sochaux are strong down the right with Corchia and Boudebouz. I don't really rate FSM that highly, but they do have a knack of plundering a few tasty results on the road. They are still ravaged by injury, but I'd certainly make the more backable than the odds-on price offered up on the hosts. Prediction: Sochaux to avoid defeat. Marseille v Saint-Etienne (Sun): A lot of people thought that OM's goose was cooked when they were beaten by Lorient a few weeks ago, but back-to-back wins have them right back in the title mix. The problem for them is that their home form is dire by their high standards. I feel the work on the Velodrome has made it a far less atmospheric and intimidating place to play football. ASSE are one of the best teams on the road in France - they've only lost once this season. I did, however, see signs that they were flagging against Lorient last week. Aubameyang isn't match-fit and needs a break, while Bayal Sall and Zouma aren't that watertight right now. I'd have a slight favour towards OM because of ASSE's issues, but you have to respect the fact that Sainte-Etienne are good at home. Prediction: Marseille to win; slight chance of a draw. I'll sign off by wishing you all a great Christmas and a happy new year when it arrives :ok

Re: Ligue 1 > 21st Dec - 23rd Dec Yes i subscribe/quote the asssange58 statements. Extraordinary Atko Huge value on Sochaux, i like to add that Toulouse playing very badly and Sissoko is leaving, to Newcastle on January if i am not wrong, so might he want to cheers his fans with a win here? However a player does not make a squad (apart of only Ibrahimovic or messi or ronaldo). Another one is called like a phantom on the Toulose fans forum (i suppose they are talking about Ben Yedder or Capoue?) I will use x2 for a multi combo, in order to try to destroy my local

Re: Ligue 1 > 21st Dec - 23rd Dec Valenciennes HAVE SOME IMPORTANT MISSINGS,F.KADIR,R.GOMIS,G.DANCIC ALL FROM THE MIDELFIELD AND EVIA IS AFTER A LONG TIME ALMOST COMPLETE,TWO BIG WININGS VAL-LORIENT 6-1 AND VAL-MARSELLE 4-1 GIVE IMPRESSION THAT IS VERY STRONG HOME TEAM BUT THAT IS NOT 100% CORRECT.I THING THAT IS 2.85 ON EVIAN DRAW NO BET IS GOOD VALUE TO TRY THIS.

Re: Ligue 1 > 21st Dec - 23rd Dec Lorient v Reims Fourth placed Lorient have been enjoying a successful run of form, with four wins in their last four league games, all four coming with a clean sheet. They possess got a robust home record of 5.3.1, where they haven't conceded in over three games. Reims are fourth last and are on a winless run of ten league games going back to the beginning of October. They've failed to score in each of their last six games on the road and will surely be no match for a confident Lorient side here. Attractive odds are available on the Asian Handicap markets for Lorient to win by more than one goal, with a stake refund if they win by exactly one. Lorient (-1) AH is currently paying 2.03 with Pinnacle

Re: Ligue 1 > 21st Dec - 23rd Dec Injuries and suspensions Lille OSC v Montpellier HSC Lille OSC: Béria (8/0 d), De Melo (14/0 f) Montpellier HSC: Bocaly (7/0 d), Marveaux (5/0 m), Estrada (12/2 m), Aït-Fana (7/0 f), Stambouli (10/0 d), Saihi (10/0 m), Jeunechamp (7/0 d)

Lorient v Reims Fourth placed Lorient have been enjoying a successful run of form, with four wins in their last four league games, all four coming with a clean sheet. They possess got a robust home record of 5.3.1, where they haven't conceded in over three games. Reims are fourth last and are on a winless run of ten league games going back to the beginning of October. They've failed to score in each of their last six games on the road and will surely be no match for a confident Lorient side here. Attractive odds are available on the Asian Handicap markets for Lorient to win by more than one goal, with a stake refund if they win by exactly one. Lorient (-1) AH is currently paying 2.03 with Pinnacle
jouffre, traore and mareque missing today for lorient, no bet at these odds for me... sorry for barging in like this :)

jouffre' date=' traore and mareque missing today for lorient, no bet at these odds for me... sorry for barging in like this :)[/quote'] No need to apologise mate, this is a punting forum where information is gold. I wasn't aware of those injuries, particularly Traore who has been magnificent. Thanks for the heads up. My bet has already been placed so, fingers crossed...!

Valenciennes HAVE SOME IMPORTANT MISSINGS' date=F.KADIR,R.GOMIS,G.DANCIC ALL FROM THE MIDELFIELD AND EVIA IS AFTER A LONG TIME ALMOST COMPLETE,TWO BIG WININGS VAL-LORIENT 6-1 AND VAL-MARSELLE 4-1 GIVE IMPRESSION THAT IS VERY STRONG HOME TEAM BUT THAT IS NOT 100% CORRECT.I THING THAT IS 2.85 ON EVIAN DRAW NO BET IS GOOD VALUE TO TRY THIS.
evian has equal or bigger missings, so no matter the odds, i remain undecided here. would go for va if pressed, they didn't look as bad as result shows against psg...

Re: Ligue 1 > 21st Dec - 23rd Dec Injuries and suspensions Valenciennes FC v Évian Thonon Gaillard Valenciennes FC: Camara (6/0 m), Djuric (0/0 m), Massampu (0/0 f), Traoré (1/0 d), Leca (0/0 g), Gomis (10/0 m), Gil (15/1 d), Danic (17/2 m), Kadir (18/6 m) Évian Thonon Gaillard: Bérigaud (16/1 f), M’Madi (2/0 f), Mensah (6/0 d), Wass (16/1 d), Barbosa (14/6 m) Toulouse FC v FC Sochaux Toulouse FC: Vidal (0/0 g), Djalo (11/0 f), Tabanou (17/1 m), M’Bengue (16/0 d) FC Sochaux: Banana (10/0 d), Kanté (13/0 d), Cros (4/0 m), Duplus (0/0 d), Lopy (4/0 m), Doubai (8/2 m), Prcic (0/0 m), Carlao (7/0 m), Traoré (8/0 m), Butin (0/0 f) Olympique Marseille v AS Saint-Étienne Olympique Marseille: Cheyrou (16/1 m), Abdallah (9/0 d) AS Saint-Étienne: Diomande (1/0 m), Nicolita (2/0 m), Mignot (6/0 d), Brandao (12/3 f), Alonso (10/0 m), Sall (10/0 d)

Come on guys last chance to nominate in the 2012 Punters Lounge Oscars ....
http://forum.punterslounge.com/threa...ad-by-25-12-12
Nominate the member you think deserves recognition for their contribution during the course of 2012 ... :ok (or even nominate the user you think deserves the least recognition :p)