A League > 7 - 9 December

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 7 December 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Adelaide United v Melbourne Victory (08:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.38 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.44 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 8 December 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Melbourne Heart v Perth Glory (06:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.64 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.92 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.54 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Newcastle United Jets v Central Coast Mariners (08:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.37 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.93 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 9 December 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Wellington Phoenix v Sydney FC (03:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.97 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Western Sydney Wanderers FC v Brisbane Roar (06:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.65 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.05 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: A League > 7 - 9 December ADELAIDE UNITED @ 2.34 This is an investment i'm suggesting with mild confidence, and would like to hear from others opinions, and black crow. Cheers I'm suggesting this bet because I felt that Adelaide is in ok form, slightly more quality than melbourne, and the home field advantage to push them for the win !

Re: A League > 7 - 9 December And Im thinking Melbourne Could put it up to Adelaide tonight. Could be a cagey enough affair. Unders attracts me with Centrebet at 1.95. I think Adelaide are happy enough to sit on 1-0 leads at home and we know Melbourne will go with the Slow build up play and wont rush things even if they do go behind. Same as the above poster think these teams could cancel each other out and Il go with the unders @ 1.95. Good luck all!

Re: A League > 7 - 9 December Adelaide - Melbourne Victory under 2.5 @ 2.01 pinnacle Vidosic out for Adelaide while Thompson out for the Victory. Main attacking threat for each side is out and not too confident then in goals for this game. Could see a low scoring game as they have done so in 3 of their last 4 games. Adelaide have gone under in 3 of their last 4 at home with just two goals allowed in these 4 games while Melbourne have two clean sheets in their last two games 12-19 (-1.08)

Re: A League > 7 - 9 December MP Louis - Great to have your opinion ... I am following all the God, Legendary, and Shrewdie punters opinions carefully ... .i dont know how u got all those soccer ballz, but it demands respect. Considering Central Coast Mariners tonight @ friendly odds 2.08 - Does anyone know when your punting status gets upgraded on this site. I put in a few posts and i'm not sure how that works

Re: A League > 7 - 9 December

Does anyone know when your punting status gets upgraded on this site. I put in a few posts and i'm not sure how that works
As far as I know, it's done purely on the number of posts - so it's a sign of quantity, not necessarioy quality :). There's a guide somewhere, but you can probably work it out by looking at post count of people with different statuses.

Re: A League > 7 - 9 December

Adelaide - Melbourne Victory under 2.5 @ 2.01 :(
Wellington v Sydney under 2.5 @ 2.02 pinnacle Wellington have not been as productive as they used to be in front of goals as they have scored one goal in three of their last four games (though they did beat Newcastle 3-0 away) and have two clean sheets in these last four games as these three games went under. At home, they have also gone under in their last four games there, as they have also kept two clean sheets. Sydney had a 0-0 draw with Melbourne Heart as they stopped the leaking of goals and with their new coach, the emphasis has been on getting the structure right in the defence. Expect them to be more defence minded as they wil be looking to get some more confidence into their game, as they have lost their last five meetings with Wellington. 12-20 (-2.08)

Re: A League > 7 - 9 December Lay Western Sydney @ 4.8 Betfair. Been looking at opposing Western Sydney for a while now and made a little in-play after watching the start of the game in Wellington last week. Quite simply they are one of the worst teams I've seen in a long time, they struggle to create chances and really don't look like finishing the few they do make. If they continue to play one up front and especially if it's Kresinger it can't see that changing anytime soon. Aside from Mooy, Ono looks their only player with a bit of class and from where I'm sitting he's looking more and more frustrated with his team-mates. With this in mind and Brisbane not exactly flying right now I'm leaning towards the home lay instead of the straight back on Brisbane. With the home sides obvious scoring problems we should just need a Roar goal to see this through as I can't see WS hitting two or more. May also dabble on laying the over 3.5 goals @ 4.2 (betfair) with a look to trade out if it's a slow start.