Wigan Athletic v Queens Park Rangers > Sat 8th December

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Wigan Athletic v Queens Park Rangers (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.33 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Wigan Athletic v Queens Park Rangers > Sat 8th December OK,,I know 5 days early, however, the even money for the overs, 2.5 goals, is a must, many firms at this price, or slightly under. TWO big defenders(including captain) missing for Wigan, but they still look good going forward. QPR, Will play a very attacking side to try and capitalise on this. 10 points(max) on the overs. plus 1/2 point on 3-2 both ways,,33/1 available for both teams. I have a feeling the UNDERS/OVERS 2.5 Will flip/flop before saturday. GL ALL

Re: Wigan Athletic v Queens Park Rangers > Sat 8th December I agree with Over 2.5 Goals, but will advise taking a less risky option here, which is Both to Score @ 1.70. This bet would have won in 6 out of 8 Wigan home games this season, apart from 2 defeats against Chelsea and Man.City which they lost 0-2.

Re: Wigan Athletic v Queens Park Rangers > Sat 8th December Wigan-QPR AH+0.25 @1.87 5/10 12bet Wigan were defeated with 0-3 by Newcastle last weekend. Defender Figueroa was sent off in that match and will miss this match now with captain Caldwell being suspended as well and other defenders Ramis (1 goal) and Alcaraz being out with injuries, they Latics are quite short in defence. Midfielder Watson (1 goal), wingers Crusat and Miyachi and playmaker Maloney (1 goal/ 4 assists) are also sidelined. Wigan have no big squad at all and with these absentees, it will be even harder for them. QPR arr still winless but showed better performances under Redknapp. Keeper Julio Cesar is a doubt and strikers Zamora and Johnson are long-term injuries. QPR will do better and take at least a point although I think this one could be the perfect opportunity to gain their first victory of the season. GL

I would agree goals looks like a particularly safe bet here all things considered. But this again looks 50/50 to me because Rangers have been pretty tight away from home, and this is a huge six pointer so I'm not sure if Rangers will take too many risks. Wigan should try to play their normal purposeful attacking play, while Rangers will look to break that up and play a bit on the counter maybe. I could easily see this going under as its a massive game, so again, it's a no bet for me. I think Redknapp will look to balance out their need for three points with not throwing them away at the same time.

Re: Wigan Athletic v Queens Park Rangers > Sat 8th December I'm going QPR 0AH @ 2.25 (BetOnline). I agree with Jase that this one could go either way, but to me the injuries/suspensions Wigan has spells clear advantage for Harry's boys. I'm a bit skeptical of Mackie being able to produce goals, but they don't have many options up front right now. Furthermore, I think with Harry now having had about 3 weeks to get the lads heads straightened out, the benefits should begin to show. Despite the fact that Martinez is a brilliant coach IMO, I think Wigan are stretched too thin and QPR will be able to nick a narrow win (or at least a draw).

Re: Wigan Athletic v Queens Park Rangers > Sat 8th December QPR @ 3.00 sportsbet Wigan have lost four and won one of their last five EPL games, as they have conceded at least two goals in each of these five games, and did not score in three of their last four EPL games. QPR have drawn their last two games since Redknapp has come in and they look the team more likely to get something out of this game as Wigan have quite a few defenders out, as Caldwell and Figueroa are suspended while Ramis and Alacaraz are out injured. Wigan do not have the depth to cover for these players while QPR are looking for a win to ensure that they are one of the very few teams to start their first 16 games of the season without a win in the EPL.

Re: Wigan Athletic v Queens Park Rangers > Sat 8th December Before you plonk the greenbacks down consider a few things.... 1) BTTS : QPR have not scored a goal in 3 of their last 4 away games. On the flip side wigan concede huge goals at home . In 8 home games they have conceded 2 goals 7 times. 2) QPR WIN : You are getting a great price because this is a team that has not won in 15 tries. When they do win, it makes more sense that it would come at home. Harry is not a miracle worker. For whatever reason the mix and combinations of personnel has not clicked at QPR. 3) Wigans home losses. Wigan have lost 4 games at home. These were all against quality sides that were playing pretty well when wigan played them 0-2 against Chelsea opening home game 1-2 against fulham when Fulham made their flying start to the season 1-2 WBA when wba were in a 3 match winning streak 0-2 Man City (always tough). 4) The bottom of the league is Wigan (14) SUnderland (13) Saints (12) Reading (9) QPR (6) QPR cannot afford to lose this game as it sets Wigan 11 points clear of them. SO they have to almost play a 4 5 1, which is not going to generate goals, and should be tough to break down. 5) WIgan will probably be very disjointed as they have major personnel missing Injury and suspensions for WIgan Alcaraz, Ramis, Caldwell, Figueroa, Watson, Crusat, Miyaichi, Maloney These are damn choppy teams. The BTTS is scary because it's a six pointer, and QPR will tighten up defensively. The overs have been very inconsistent this season. I'm not going crazy with this game. 1 unit bet on Wigan winning margin of 1 goal is 3.5 to 1 on bet365

Re: Wigan Athletic v Queens Park Rangers > Sat 8th December Injuries and suspensions: Wigan Athletic v QPR Wigan Athletic: Alcaraz (2/0 d), Ramis (13/1 d), Caldwell (13/0 d), Figueroa (15/0 d), Watson (8/1 m), Crusat (0/0 m), Miyaichi (4/0 f), Maloney (13/1 f) QPR: Zamora (10/3 f), Johnson (3/0 f), Julio Cesar (11/0 g) (doubtful)

Q.P.R. + 0.25 @ 1.95 - bet365. I know I said I wouldn't get involved but I think Rangers can get at least a point here. The absences for Wigan just seen to much to me. May not Figueroa being out is pretty pivotal. IMO. The absence of Gary Caldwell too just means they are running out of options in defence and will be forced to play players who may not have had much game time, and / or shuffle players around defensively.

Re: Wigan Athletic v Queens Park Rangers > Sat 8th December

Before you plonk the greenbacks down consider a few things.... 1) BTTS : QPR have not scored a goal in 3 of their last 4 away games. On the flip side wigan concede huge goals at home . In 8 home games they have conceded 2 goals 7 times. 2) QPR WIN : You are getting a great price because this is a team that has not won in 15 tries. When they do win, it makes more sense that it would come at home. Harry is not a miracle worker. For whatever reason the mix and combinations of personnel has not clicked at QPR. 3) Wigans home losses. Wigan have lost 4 games at home. These were all against quality sides that were playing pretty well when wigan played them 0-2 against Chelsea opening home game 1-2 against fulham when Fulham made their flying start to the season 1-2 WBA when wba were in a 3 match winning streak 0-2 Man City (always tough). 4) The bottom of the league is Wigan (14) SUnderland (13) Saints (12) Reading (9) QPR (6) QPR cannot afford to lose this game as it sets Wigan 11 points clear of them. SO they have to almost play a 4 5 1, which is not going to generate goals, and should be tough to break down. 5) WIgan will probably be very disjointed as they have major personnel missing Injury and suspensions for WIgan Alcaraz, Ramis, Caldwell, Figueroa, Watson, Crusat, Miyaichi, Maloney These are damn choppy teams. The BTTS is scary because it's a six pointer, and QPR will tighten up defensively. The overs have been very inconsistent this season. I'm not going crazy with this game. 1 unit bet on Wigan winning margin of 1 goal is 3.5 to 1 on bet365
Yes, but Neil taking QPR on the handicap seems super logical given all you write.

Wigan-QPR AH+0.25 @1.87 5/10 12bet Wigan were defeated with 0-3 by Newcastle last weekend. Defender Figueroa was sent off in that match and will miss this match now with captain Caldwell being suspended as well and other defenders Ramis (1 goal) and Alcaraz being out with injuries, they Latics are quite short in defence. Midfielder Watson (1 goal), wingers Crusat and Miyachi and playmaker Maloney (1 goal/ 4 assists) are also sidelined. Wigan have no big squad at all and with these absentees, it will be even harder for them. QPR arr still winless but showed better performances under Redknapp. Keeper Julio Cesar is a doubt and strikers Zamora and Johnson are long-term injuries. QPR will do better and take at least a point although I think this one could be the perfect opportunity to gain their first victory of the season. GL
2:2 bet half won

Q.P.R. + 0.25 @ 1.95 - bet365. I know I said I wouldn't get involved but I think Rangers can get at least a point here. The absences for Wigan just seen to much to me. May not Figueroa being out is pretty pivotal. IMO. The absence of Gary Caldwell too just means they are running out of options in defence and will be forced to play players who may not have had much game time, and / or shuffle players around defensively.
Half win, half void. Well done all on the overs too :clap

did'nt even look at the handicap. Feel like I have been run over by a 16 wheeler today. Just flat tired.:\
Unlucky, learn from it and move on mate........ I had a lay of 2-2 in running as I was certain there would be another goal, we all know what a certainty in gambling is!!