Group E > 22 November (FC Copenhagen, Molde, Steaua Buch't, VfB Stuttgart)

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Molde v FC København (20:05 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.52[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.05[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.32 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Steaua Bucuresti v VfB Stuttgart (20:05 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.45[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.60 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Group E > 22 November (FC Copenhagen, Molde, Steaua Buch't, VfB Stuttgart) The odds on Stuttgart are beggining to fall , they will come to Bucharest with the ambition of winning and being the better side also , A huge blow for Steaua is the injury of Georgevsky who is a first 11 player at Steaua . I think Stuttgart will win this one even if they will win by one goal. I already picked Stuttgard to win before Thursday because i think that till then the odds will be something like 2 for Stuttgart . PS ( I`m from Bucharest ).

Re: Group E > 22 November (FC Copenhagen, Molde, Steaua Buch't, VfB Stuttgart)

The odds on Stuttgart are beggining to fall ' date= they will come to Bucharest with the ambition of winning and being the better side also , A huge blow for Steaua is the injury of Georgevsky who is a first 11 player at Steaua . I think Stuttgart will win this one even if they will win by one goal. I already picked Stuttgard to win before Thursday because i think that till then the odds will be something like 2 for Stuttgart . PS ( I`m from Bucharest ).
The odds on Stuttgart will not fall, you are funny man. First of all last season Schalke 04 could not win at Steaua. Secondly, Steaua is much better this season. I believe Steaua is more favorite to win here with or without Georgievski. But the opposition is tough, Stuttgart like any other German teams. 54,000 home fans are expekted! Good luck with betting against Steaua, 13-0-1 this season on home field in all the competitions.

Re: Group E > 22 November (FC Copenhagen, Molde, Steaua Buch't, VfB Stuttgart) I don`t know where are you from or what kind of matches you see , but you cannot compare one match with another . You said about the match between Steaua and Shalke 04 last season if you only watch the statistics , you are right , but you should know what was the situation in that match , Shalke had like 20 corners , and the ball didn`t want to come in . In the first match with Stuttgart again Steaua had so so so so much luck . ( if you had watched the match you`ll understand) and also try to understand how steaua won also in Copenhaga ( Also so so so MUCH LUCK) . We`ll talk after the game :)

Re: Group E > 22 November (FC Copenhagen, Molde, Steaua Buch't, VfB Stuttgart) Steaua used 4-5 reserves at Stuttgart and had luck only in the end. Last year Steaua had totally different coach who decided to defend. Schalke was better yes, but only a little bit at Steaua. I said if Schalke wasn't able to defeat Steaua on the road when this team was poorer, I doubt Stuttgart can now. Only my point of view. I didn't pick anything but I don't see reasons for taking your bet. And the odds on away will surely not go down, there are no reasons. Steaua didn't play yet at Copenhagen. Home against FCK it was deserved winner. At Molde there was a little chance but I'm not sure Molde deserved a draw.

No i`m not a rival fan ' date=' my favourite team is Steaua , but i`m realistic . If you say that steaua deserved to win with copenhaga our conversation is over .[/quote'] Did you watch the game? I want a Romanian to confirm what I'm saying now. Or you might be trolling with me. In first half the teams were pretty equal, even though Steaua had the control with FCK waiting in defense. There was a half with not many chances. But in second half 2 regulars came for Steaua and another 1 soon and Steaua began to create a lot of chances. The goal was late and pretty lucky but who cares. Steaua was better at least 60% of the game (after 35th minute) and see the statistic: 33bn87l.jpg The possesion must have been at least 60% in favor of Steaua. Yes, it is better to end our conversation here.

Re: Group E > 22 November (FC Copenhagen, Molde, Steaua Buch't, VfB Stuttgart) Steaua is in wonderful form, I can confirm this. I'm from Romania and I follow the league pretty closely and Steaua hasn't been this good for too many years. The players gelled up together and they know what they are doing on the field. I don't follow German soccer at all cuz wasn't good for betting in my case, but I can say Steaua will put up a fight tonight and they have good chances. It's a no bet for me as In my opinion any outcome is possible.

Re: Group E > 22 November (FC Copenhagen, Molde, Steaua Buch't, VfB Stuttgart) With important right back Georgevski missing and Stuttgart missing defensive center Niedermeier and Tasci not 100% fit I can see goals i nthis game. Steau seems to conceede in romanian league but outguns. Stuttgart is offensive good but receive too. Both teams look better offensive then defensive. With steau not much too loose other then pleasing their fans and Stuttgart in need to at least get a point I see both teams to score or even over 2,5 goals.

who should i take on my accumulator then guys steau or stuttgart
None. 2.9 for Steaua win and 2.4 for Stuttgart are not accumulator material - they are single bets. You better be looking for something in the range of 1.30-1.40.

Re: Group E > 22 November (FC Copenhagen, Molde, Steaua Buch't, VfB Stuttgart) I am also from Romania and I can say that Steaua has many positive aspects like they didn't have since they made the semis with Middlesbrough. In Europe they played well and also have some luck! Was a lucky goal with Kobenhavn, that match could have been a draw and every one would have been happy, while with Molde played well and deserved to win! In Stuttgart played also well and attacked the German team all the time. Was a beautiful match with Zee Germans attacking also. I expect another opened game tonight with Steaua playing 4-3-3 and looking to dominate the match and scoring goals - Reghenkamf was an offensive right back and all of his teams were offensive, no matter the result. The defensive is not let on second place, but I want to say his teams have always been dangerous in attack and solid in the back. Remember he managed to win second half of the last season with Chiajna! I am not a fan of Steaua, I was supporting Universitatea Craiova (Justice for Craiova!!!), so I am a rival of Steaua! Anyway, tonight I think will see goals, probably 2-3! Might end also over 2.5 goals! Whom will win? Tough question, no bet!

Re: Group E > 22 November (FC Copenhagen, Molde, Steaua Buch't, VfB Stuttgart) [TABLE=class: soccer]

[TR] [TD=class: team-home]Steaua Buc. [/TD] [TD=class: score]-[/TD] [TD=class: team-away]VfB Stuttgart [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] Steaua Bucharest have not had a great form like this since 5 or 6 years ago. Leader of the Romanian Championship with only one defeat, Leader of Europe League Group E, Steaua is at its best morale and form and will look to not disappoint its fans and overcome Stuttgart on National Arena. VfB Stuttgart on the other side are not doing so well as expected from them. Occupying a terrible 12th spot in Bundesliga, with 14 goals scored and 20 received. Stuttgart is fighting for 2nd place in Europe League Group E, needs desperately a win to make a gap between them and Copenhagen and Molde. Last match between Stuttgart and Steaua ended in a 2-2 score. Both of them eager to win, each of them has their own motivation, tough to predict the winner here but there will definitely be goals. So my only thought is: Both To Score 1.66 @ Bet365 I consider it to be the safest bet.

Did you watch the game? I want a Romanian to confirm what I'm saying now. Or you might be trolling with me. In first half the teams were pretty equal, even though Steaua had the control with FCK waiting in defense. There was a half with not many chances. But in second half 2 regulars came for Steaua and another 1 soon and Steaua began to create a lot of chances. The goal was late and pretty lucky but who cares. Steaua was better at least 60% of the game (after 35th minute) and see the statistic: 33bn87l.jpg The possesion must have been at least 60% in favor of Steaua. Yes, it is better to end our conversation here.
I don`t want to be arrogant but you have to understand that to make money you have to think with your brain not with your soul .