** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Jump Racing ~ Monday 5th Nov

2.40 Kempton: Pertemps Group Handicap Hurdle (Class 2) (2m5f) Excellent race for the money on a Monday and lots to take into consideration, the Nicholls and Henderson yards have to be respected after firing in winners at the weekend but both make their seasonal debuts, Black Thunder is bet of those two but wont be much of a price. I would sooner go for two horses that have had a run already this season and at better prices so Medinas and Fox Appeal are my two against the field here. Medinas will like this quicker track and is juts preferred over Fox Appeal who may be better over three miles. Selections: 2pts EW Medinas 13/2 >BetVictor 1pt EW Fox Appeal 8/1 >Paddy Power Full Preview; http://www.punterslounge.com/kempton-betting-medinas-to-continue-good-form-of-alan-king-at-kempton

Re: Jump Racing ~ Monday 5th Nov 1.20 Plumpton - 1pt win Ruby Glow @ 10/1 (PP) The first two in the betting both have lengthy absences to overcome and I think at the prices it could prove worth looking elsewhere in this field. Seamus Mullins has a runner in here who has run three respectable races in bumpers and looks the type to make an impact over hurdles. The Newbury race in which she made her debut was pretty good I think as she finished 4th behind a couple of decent types and a horse who was placed in the listed Aintree bumper at the Grand National meeting. She was only beaten 8 1/2l that day and then pulled well clear with a Paul Nicholls horse when narrowly deprived next time out. Off the track for six months she shaped as if needing her most recent run, but it was still encouraging, as she finished 5th of 12 at Wincanton. She should have come on for that and I think the trip here will be ideal as she seems to stay well. Her dam was lightly-raced but won a bumper and looked as if she'd enjoy staying trips over jumps so this should suit and if she jumps adequately she can have a say in the finish here.

Re: Jump Racing ~ Monday 5th Nov 1.30 Kempton - 2pts win Foundation Man @ 11/2 (Hills) I think the key to Jonjo O'Neill's runner here is the step up in trip as I feel he's been crying out for this sort of distance in his runs recently. He shaped as if a strong stayer in two bumper races when staying on well without threatening and he put in a highly-promising run on his hurdling debut when 3rd at Worcester on his reappearance. He's likely to come on for the run fitness wise and with the experience over hurdles but the winner is a 122-rated horse and the runner-up is open to anything so it wasn't a weak affair. He just looks like he needs things to happen a bit slower and he can grind it out a bit more and it's interesting that connections opt to send him 5f up in trip straight away after his first run over flights. That suggests to me that AP McCoy thinks he's going to prove much better over this sort of trip and it's no surprise given he's by Presenting and out of a 2m6f chase winner. His dam was very smart to be rated 155 over fences so there looks plenty more to come from this one and I fancy him to take this.

Re: Jump Racing ~ Monday 5th Nov 1.55 Plumpton - 1pt win My Sister @ 15/2 (PP) I think the favourite is a bit of a weak finisher and that concerns me on this ground and there are plenty of others in here with questions to answer with regards to their wellbeing in terms of form, returning from a lengthy absence or on this soft surface. Mark Usher's runner is far from the easiest to predict either but ran away with a c&d race back in March and twice ran pretty well in the summer when not beaten too far. Her recent runs on the level have been over 1m2f and she's just shaped as if that's too sharp for her as she makes up a bit of ground towards the finish without threatening. On that evidence, the return to hurdling will help and obviously the return to this track is another positive. The soft ground shouldn't be too much of an issue based on some of her flat runs and in a weak race she's shaped well enough on the flat to suggest she's in decent heart and can put in a bold show today.

Re: Jump Racing ~ Monday 5th Nov JUST BEWARE 1.55 Plumpton. 0.5 points each way. Likes it at Plumpton and although hardly wins, does run consistently well here and could win by default this afternoon with so many of the principals having questions to answer. Yet again drops in the weights to a mark of 83, so mix that with the trip and ground not being a concern and it wouldn't be any surprise to see her staying on best of all. 16/1 Bet365 BOG

Re: Jump Racing ~ Monday 5th Nov Profitable day for the thread!

2.40 Kempton: Pertemps Group Handicap Hurdle (Class 2) (2m5f) Excellent race for the money on a Monday and lots to take into consideration, the Nicholls and Henderson yards have to be respected after firing in winners at the weekend but both make their seasonal debuts, Black Thunder is bet of those two but wont be much of a price. I would sooner go for two horses that have had a run already this season and at better prices so Medinas and Fox Appeal are my two against the field here. Medinas will like this quicker track and is juts preferred over Fox Appeal who may be better over three miles. Selections: 2pts EW Medinas 13/2 >BetVictor 1pt EW Fox Appeal 8/1 >Paddy Power Full Preview; http://www.punterslounge.com/kempton-betting-medinas-to-continue-good-form-of-alan-king-at-kempton
JUST BEWARE 1.55 Plumpton. 0.5 points each way. Likes it at Plumpton and although hardly wins, does run consistently well here and could win by default this afternoon with so many of the principals having questions to answer. Yet again drops in the weights to a mark of 83, so mix that with the trip and ground not being a concern and it wouldn't be any surprise to see her staying on best of all. 16/1 Bet365 BOG