Group L > 8 November (FC Twente, Hannover 96, Helsingborgs, Levante)

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Twente v Levante UD (20:05 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.75[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hannover 96 v Helsingborgs IF (20:05 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.28[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]15[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Group L > 8 November (FC Twente, Hannover 96, Helsingborgs, Levante) Twente price is now in to 1.75. Seems very very short to me even though they are very good at home in Europa league. Levente are now 5th in la liga and absolutely are no mugs. It is their first time in europe as a club so they are most likely motivated to get through and this is a key game for them if they want to progress. Does anyone know the team news. Can obe Martins play. If Levente go with a strong side then Twente is a good lay in my opinion.

Re: Group L > 8 November (FC Twente, Hannover 96, Helsingborgs, Levante) However, Levante tends to rotate heavily for away games in Europa League. I guess that's the rationale behind Twente's low coefficient. It is very likely that the Spaniards will rest quite a few regular starters. Still, I don't trust Twente. They are not the team they used to be last year, after selling De Jong and Ola John. Being in the first place in Eredivisie is a lucky coincidence, because of the irregular form of PSV and Ajax, and the young squad of Feyenoord, but it will be soon fixed.

Re: Group L > 8 November (FC Twente, Hannover 96, Helsingborgs, Levante)

However' date=' [b']Levante tends to rotate heavily for away games in Europa League. I guess that's the rationale behind Twente's low coefficient. It is very likely that the Spaniards will rest quite a few regular starters.
Sorry Fedar, but are you really sure about this? It surprised me, so I checked on soccerway - that site says that 9 of the 11 starting players for their last away game to Hannover also started the home game against Twente http://uk.soccerway.com/matches/2012/10/04/europe/uefa-cup/hannover-96/levante-union-deportiva/1388974/ http://uk.soccerway.com/matches/2012/10/25/europe/uefa-cup/levante-union-deportiva/stichting-fc-twente-65/1388977/

Re: Group L > 8 November (FC Twente, Hannover 96, Helsingborgs, Levante)

Sorry Fedar, but are you really sure about this? It surprised me, so I checked on soccerway - that site says that 9 of the 11 starting players for their last away game to Hannover also started the home game against Twente http://uk.soccerway.com/matches/2012/10/04/europe/uefa-cup/hannover-96/levante-union-deportiva/1388974/ http://uk.soccerway.com/matches/2012/10/25/europe/uefa-cup/levante-union-deportiva/stichting-fc-twente-65/1388977/
I never said they rotated between different Europa League matches. I said they rotated between Primera and Europa League. Just compare the away squad in Hannover and the team they listed in the last match with Sevilla. Different goalkeepers, 3 out of 4 possible changes in the defense, in midfield they started with 4 changes. In total, there were 8 changes in the team list between the Europa League fixture in Hannover and the Primera game in Sevilla.

Re: Group L > 8 November (FC Twente, Hannover 96, Helsingborgs, Levante) Anyone from sweden to give some insight into Helsingborg team? Hannover is always motivated in euro league infront of their home supporters. full stadium. They will give 100% for a win and good show. Their strikers are all scoring at the moment. Diouf in every game the last 5. They could trash Helsingborg if they have a good day. But they sometimes give away easy goals.. maybe hannover -1 or -2. Over 2,5 looks very good but odds bad. Over 3,5 a possibility too. Need info from swedish fans. how about helsingborgs defense? Will they sit back or play?

Re: Group L > 8 November (FC Twente, Hannover 96, Helsingborgs, Levante) FC Twente is relying heavily on the quality of Dusan Tadic en Nacer Chadli this season and Chadli is not playing tonight for sure because of an injury he picked up this weekend. So that might be something to take into consideration when you're planning to bet on Twente. In my opinion, FC Twente are still the favorites at home, especially when Fedar's information is correct about Levante's rotation system in the Europa League.

Re: Group L > 8 November (FC Twente, Hannover 96, Helsingborgs, Levante) Twente win @1.75 For me this is with Leverkusen and Spurs pick of the day. Even without Chadli still think Twente is better team then Levante.In their first match in first half Twente was better team and they score first but Tadic goal was cancel. In the other side Levante lose away match against Hanover who played 80+ minuts with 10 players plus the thing that Levante will mix their squad.

Re: Group L > 8 November (FC Twente, Hannover 96, Helsingborgs, Levante) In my opinion, Twente is too short here. They have not convinced me this season. Chadli is out but Tadic will be there. I think Twente does lack a good striker. Castaignos is useful when there are spaces on the field. Levante will limit these spaces so Castaignos will have troubles creating chances. Brama is too slow for counterattacks and Douglas seems uninterested sometimes. I do not say Levante +0.5 is a good pick but I do not trust Twente at this price.

Re: Group L > 8 November (FC Twente, Hannover 96, Helsingborgs, Levante) Twente V Levante - Both to score FC Twente are top of their domestic league and have scored in the last ten home games. Levante won this game 3-0 last time out so I fancy Levante to manage to get on the score sheet tonight.