Group E > 8 November (FC Copenhagen, Molde, Steaua Buch't, VfB Stuttgart)

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Molde v Steaua Bucuresti (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.89[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.62[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC København v VfB Stuttgart (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.38[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Group E > 8 November (FC Copenhagen, Molde, Steaua Buch't, VfB Stuttgart) Molde v Steaua Bucharest => OVER 2.5 1.90 Bet365 Molde are in the midst of a real title battle in their domestic league at the moment. With two games left they are the top dogs by one point so, depending on how strong their Europa League ambitions are, minds may be elsewhere tonight. Still though, they have shown in recent times they can score v good opposition at home, netting four goals v Stuttgart in two games, and a brace against Heerenveen. They have only lost one game at home this season so are a force at home. Steaua have unveiled plans to change to a 343 for this game and are quiite confident after a good display in the first game v Molde, in which they really could have scored more. With the possibility of some Molde players not being 100% focused, I like their chances of scoring here.

Re: Group E > 8 November (FC Copenhagen, Molde, Steaua Buch't, VfB Stuttgart)

Molde v Steaua Bucharest => OVER 2.5 1.90 Bet365 Molde are in the midst of a real title battle in their domestic league at the moment. With two games left they are the top dogs by one point so, depending on how strong their Europa League ambitions are, minds may be elsewhere tonight. Still though, they have shown in recent times they can score v good opposition at home, netting four goals v Stuttgart in two games, and a brace against Heerenveen. They have only lost one game at home this season so are a force at home. Steaua have unveiled plans to change to a 343 for this game and are quiite confident after a good display in the first game v Molde, in which they really could have scored more. With the possibility of some Molde players not being 100% focused, I like their chances of scoring here.
On the same boat with you, mate! I read that Solskjaer will be using his strongest line-up as they want to proceed further in EL, plus they have a relatively easy game on Sunday, so there is no need to rest players like he did before the game against Rosenborg. As for Steaua, I think they are in full squad too and it seems that they score easily in their domestic league, so I expect an interesting game with few goals in it! Good luck

Keep in mind that both Molde and Steaua played under 2.5 in 2 of their 3 EL fixtures. They look like solid squads that don't give up goals that easily.
Molde was lucky that it was only 2-0 in Romania, Tanase missed a penalty. Steaua has 15 matches without being defeated and only Pintilii will be missing due to an injury. I don't think Molde will win this game Steaua AH 0 @ 1.9 is a safe bet in my opinion, but i also like Steaua & over 2.5 @ 4

Re: Group E > 8 November (FC Copenhagen, Molde, Steaua Buch't, VfB Stuttgart) Molde played with 2nd squad in the opposite match. Solskjaer is an incredibly smart coach, and even though Molde is running for the Norwegian title and are their main goal is champions league, they will be starting with their best possible team - more or less the same team that shocked Stuttgart with a 2-0 victory - and they will alone be motivated by the money that EL advancement will generate. On Sunday, Molde is playing Hønefoss, whose last five away games are 0-1-4 against more or less average teams, so Ole Gunnar is probably not too worried if his first team players are 90%. I think OGS and the players have their heads focused on this game, and i dont think Steua will be able to score many goals. Still, a difficult match, but don`t underestimate the strategic powers of OGS.

Re: Group E > 8 November (FC Copenhagen, Molde, Steaua Buch't, VfB Stuttgart) Skip this game. There are two teams with ambitious young coaches. I believe Steaua has more quality, but Molde home with its best players shouldn't be understimated. For example, if Bucharest will control this game then we could see an under, but if Molde will give a good reply over is written. It's up to you.

Keep in mind that both Molde and Steaua played under 2.5 in 2 of their 3 EL fixtures. They look like solid squads that don't give up goals that easily.
Steaua is not an underish team anymore since changed the coach last season. New coach is Reghecampf, German school. On paper 60% over, 40% under, but I'm not touching anything I've explained why.

Re: Group E > 8 November (FC Copenhagen, Molde, Steaua Buch't, VfB Stuttgart) Agree with quote. It's a game to stay away from. I think Molde has a chance personally, but I wouldn't be surprised if Steaua can hold them or surprise. I'll just enjoy the game by watching and hope to see goals.

Molde v Steaua Bucharest => OVER 2.5 1.90 Bet365 Molde are in the midst of a real title battle in their domestic league at the moment. With two games left they are the top dogs by one point so, depending on how strong their Europa League ambitions are, minds may be elsewhere tonight. Still though, they have shown in recent times they can score v good opposition at home, netting four goals v Stuttgart in two games, and a brace against Heerenveen. They have only lost one game at home this season so are a force at home. Steaua have unveiled plans to change to a 343 for this game and are quiite confident after a good display in the first game v Molde, in which they really could have scored more. With the possibility of some Molde players not being 100% focused, I like their chances of scoring here.
:nana