Group G > 25 October (FC Basel, Genk, Sporting, Video Fehervar)

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Racing Genk v Sporting CP (18:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.82[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.72[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.80 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Videoton FC v FC Basel (18:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.97[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.62[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.82 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Group G > 25 October (FC Basel, Genk, Sporting, Video Fehervar) Racing Genk v. Sporting CP 1 @2.60 4/10 Bet365 Genk are in quite good form and they play well at home, while Sporting play almost nothing this season and especially away. I think 2.60 is overpriced for home win.

Re: Group G > 25 October (FC Basel, Genk, Sporting, Video Fehervar) News: Uefa bans FC Basel forward Alex Frei for one Europa League match after they say he arrived late for a doping control. The European football governing body say the Switzerland international turned up outside of their 60-minute restriction after Basel's match at Sporting Lisbon. Frei will miss the Swiss champions' game against Videoton in Hungary on Thursday. Source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/20053845

Re: Group G > 25 October (FC Basel, Genk, Sporting, Video Fehervar) I do think Genk has some good chances against Lisbon. I mean, Lisbon has so many problem, their way of playing football is depressing. They are very bad and They have just signed a new coach, a Belgian national, but he won't actually do any coaching in this match? Wtf? I don't understand this. That is why I think I'm gonna go wih DNB or win on Genk. Any more news on this match?

Re: Group G > 25 October (FC Basel, Genk, Sporting, Video Fehervar)

Interesting fact: Vercauteren has been trainer of Genk from december 2009 til the beginning of the 2011-2012 season so he knows his opponent like no other.
I do not trust the Genk defense fully, and with a Belgium side I would always go Over 2,5 Goals especially in home games. Your comment helps a lot - the Over is priced at 1,85 - way too high and only based on the fact that Sporting have yet to score in this competition. Well, with a Manager who knows them well this becomes more likely, with a team who has massive Euro experience. A point is no good to Sporting if they want Europa Football, and here comes the second doubt - any new Manager will first start sorting the things out at home ( domestic league ) then worry about Europe... But then again, those odds are tempting - vs Videoton they were the same, vs Basel the Over was already 1,61, and the live-betting opened at 1,57 ( ! ) , now we are back to 1,85. Bet365 The second game here also looks very Overish to me. Hungarian teams play as a rule very offensive football, IMO only Debrecen manage to deliver sometimes more ''calculating'' football. Basel are an attacking side too, and in Lisbon they had a reduced squad, while vs Genk they showed good skills forward ( although the highlights can often deliver a wrong impression ). At 1,90 with bet365, only a bit smaller stake than with Genk... GL P.S. Elsewhere I have added Over 3 Goals in Helsingborg with a purely attacking German team and a good team from Sweden who has no burden of domestic decider-games, and Over 2,5 in Rosenborg at 1,975, which I think is a shame to miss - on a good day each one of the teams involved can score @+ Goals each...

Re: Group G > 25 October (FC Basel, Genk, Sporting, Video Fehervar) I don't want to risk much at HT but somehow I sense the bookmakers are making mistakes pricing more goals in the second half. Just placed a Super Heinz with 7 games ; Sparta - Over 4,5 - the suprimacy of the hosts is obvious, but with 3 goals advantage often teams let an odd goal in. 4-1 is very close ... Panathinaikos - Over 2 Goals ( ! ) @ 1,700 - sorry, what???!!! the game is over, no more goals? Videoton - Over 3,5 - it is well-expected Basel to score, so why are the odds over 2,00? Helsingborg - Over 2,5 Goals - with eyes wide open, when German and Swedish Teams involved ! Rapid Wien - Over 2,5 Goals - it easily can become one of the highest - scoring games for the night...Just a sparkle, just a sparkle... Gent - Over 3,5 - I already have a nice bet on the Over, Sporting being underdogs scored, so why not 2 more? Maribor - Over 2,5 Goals - Slovenians defend well, but they are also on fire. Spurs entered the game a favourites, so not that unlikely... The lowest odds I got are in Helsingborg, at 1,90...4 games are breaking me almost even, 5 means profit, even if in Anthes only 1 Goal is scored - a void bet multiplies the winning 4-Folds...I hope the bookies made a grand mistake ! Seven times fingers crossed ! For seven games...;) :hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope

Videoton - Over 3' date=5 - it is well-expected Basel to score, so why are the odds over 2,00?
I'm watching Videoton-Basel currently and our defense works incredibly well so far and even Bozovic, the keeper is on fire. Of course, a goal can happen from nowhere, but I cannot really see any evidence that Basel will score today.

I'm watching Videoton-Basel currently and our defense works incredibly well so far and even Bozovic' date=' the keeper is on fire. Of course, a goal can happen from nowhere, but I cannot really see any evidence that Basel will score today.[/quote'] It was more like a fun-bet - low stake for high profit combo...What p^ssed me off most is that the highest odds for the games I picked were in Austria, just as I thought the Over was done in no time, and the Asian Line was at 2,25...Ah, well...Need a Goal in Hungary and in Belgium for my main bets, as well as 2 in Sweden to break even...The Israelis scored, a goal in Anthes could happen, but I should have gone for the best one in Rapid only...

I doubt that another goal will be scored on this match. But who knows...
That HT Combo did not work, 2,8 points lost, only 2 winners and a void one in Anthes. Not a bad start of the night though. Main bets : Genk - Over 2,5 Goals - won Videoton - Over 2,5 Goals - won Helsingborg - Over 3 Goals - void Rosenborg - Over 2,5 Goals - won... Need a good win from PSV, hopefully with 4+ goals for a great night. Good luck to all bettors !

Re: Group G > 25 October (FC Basel, Genk, Sporting, Video Fehervar) Videoton is an interesting team. When Trabzonspor was eliminated by them everybody accused Trabzonspor how they couldnot qualify against a poor team as Videoton. I hope they watched Videoton in 2 games. Trabzonspor finished game 0-0 in both matches. And penalty kicks not the strongest thing of Trabzon and they not qualified. Good team , knows what they have to do .