Group F > 25 October (AIK Solna, Dnipro, Napoli, PSV)

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]PSV Eindhoven v AIK (20:05 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.21[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]18[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.71 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk v Napoli (20:05 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.14[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.17 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Group F > 25 October (AIK Solna, Dnipro, Napoli, PSV) Dnipro is showing some class at the moment with 2 victories in 2 games.They beat PSV which is on fire right now and won in Sweden.Now they are 2.1 at home against Napoli which was humiliated in Netherlands.Dnipro just like BATE play an attacking football so do Napoli.Maybe over 2.5 or BTS?Or DNipro win maybe a good pick too

Re: Group F > 25 October (AIK Solna, Dnipro, Napoli, PSV) DNIPRO (4-5-1): Lastuvka; Manzyuk, Odibe, Mazuch, Strinic; Konoplyanka, Rotan, Giuliano, Seleznyov, Aliyev: Kalinic. All. Ramos. NAPOLI (3-5-1-1): Rosati; Gamberini, Fernandez, Aronica; Mesto, Behrami, Donadel, Dzemaili, Dossena; Insigne; Vargas. All. Mazzarri. http://www.tuttonapoli.net/?action=read&idnotizia=120223 His attitude to this tournament Napoli showed in the last round. For them this tournament - only minus. The second team is guaranteed. Home win 2 7/10

Re: Group F > 25 October (AIK Solna, Dnipro, Napoli, PSV) As usual Mazzari has no interest in this competition and he doesn't loose occasion to repeat Napoli has interest in Italian serie A Europa League is good to give an opportunity to reserve players which have already shown their level against Psv last round For me this odds tomorrow will drop Dnipro @2.1 5 pts

Re: Group F > 25 October (AIK Solna, Dnipro, Napoli, PSV) Dnipro v Nap 2/2 in the group stages for Dnipro so far this season, they play decent attacking football under Juande Ramos. Second team or not, this Napoli side has some exciting attacking players in Vargas, Insigne & co who will all try impress tomorrow. No reason for either team to hold back so we should see a few goals here :) My pick is BTTS @ 1.65

Re: Group F > 25 October (AIK Solna, Dnipro, Napoli, PSV) My main bets for the day are PSV -2 EH and Over 3,5 Goals in the same game. Logic often plays ''dirty'' with me, but a/ PSV are a class above, b/ they always take Europe serious, in both Competitions, and after loosing to Dnipro I expect them to react well and c/ Solna will be way too disctracted by their Program. I like the Swedish Football, and the battle at the top this year is very heavy, with unexpected leader. IMO the title will either go to Hacken or Malmoe, but both AIK and Elfsborg still got their chances with 3 games to go...All 4 teams have ''easy'' games this Weekend, but how easy they are really? Last two home games of the other rival ( Elfsborg ) at home were a real struggle...Overall I think AIK are a good physical side and they will give PSV a fair fight, and might even score - I hope they do as PSV will react and Over 3,5 Goals looks likely to happen...@ 2,075 with bet365 GL

Re: Group F > 25 October (AIK Solna, Dnipro, Napoli, PSV) Interesting see how AIK plays against big favourite PSV. PSV is now in a great form and has attacking power to do some scores. Many Swedish teams including AIK play technically and tactically very good football .Therefore I think that also AIK have chances. PSV is hard to beat in it's homeground.

Re: Group F > 25 October (AIK Solna, Dnipro, Napoli, PSV)

Dnipro is showing some class at the moment with 2 victories in 2 games.They beat PSV which is on fire right now and won in Sweden.Now they are 2.1 at home against Napoli which was humiliated in Netherlands.Dnipro just like BATE play an attacking football so do Napoli.Maybe over 2.5 or BTS?Or DNipro win maybe a good pick too
BTS over 2.5 and home win but unfortunately i took only 1DNB....