Practical steps to earning £3,000 per month from betting on football

Re: Practical steps to earning £3,000 per month from betting on football I m arbing for some years now. You need a significant bankroll if you want to make your living from this. Even though some people started with 2-3k, i believe you need at least 20k if you want to be serious with it. Select an alerts service. That is easy to do. Most alert services are offering free trials so you can have a nice picture of this market. A ROI of 12-15% monthly is very much possible. A 20k bankroll means a profit of 2.5-3K monthly. Now the hard part comes when bookmakers are limiting your accounts. There are a loto of reliable arbable bookmakers out there, probably 40-50, but you ll find your self limited in the vast majority of these bookmakers after a period of 6 months, or even less, if your activities are raw. When you get to that level, your choices are limited: 1. You quit. 2. You change your style to trading. 3. You search for friends and relaitives.:ok 4. You serach for other tricks. Option #1 is not an option for me. To make a long story short. 3k per month is doable, but there will be a time where you need other solutions. Now, i see in other forums that there are some very experienced longtimers that make a lot of money, and i mean a lot. Unfortunately, these people are not open to share their tricks and tactics, and when they do so, it means that they are in the next step so they dont care if someone else makes some money also. PS: The best combination enables bonus abusing-mbing and cash back offers.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Practical steps to earning £3,000 per month from betting on football

Now, i see in other forums that there are some very experienced longtimers that make a lot of money, and i mean a lot. Unfortunately, these people are not open to share their tricks and tactics, and when they do so, it means that they are in the next step so they dont care if someone else makes some money also.
It really isn't a dark art. It's very basic when you get down to it. Some of the largest market makers are very candid about how they make their money because their advantage isn't the information they use it is the funds they have and the commission, or lack of, that they pay and the tools they have to analyse their data. Their best asset is the data they have and the software they developed to anaylse it. Their second best asset is the software they use that tells them how that data relates to odds and how the odds relate to each other (from one market to another). All the data is available to anybody that wants it, they have no unfair advantage and nothing they do is technically difficult. And their turnover is massive, their margins tiny.

I m arbing for some years now. You need a significant bankroll if you want to make your living from this. Even though some people started with 2-3k, i believe you need at least 20k if you want to be serious with it. Select an alerts service. That is easy to do. Most alert services are offering free trials so you can have a nice picture of this market. A ROI of 12-15% monthly is very much possible. A 20k bankroll means a profit of 2.5-3K monthly. Now the hard part comes when bookmakers are limiting your accounts. There are a loto of reliable arbable bookmakers out there, probably 40-50, but you ll find your self limited in the vast majority of these bookmakers after a period of 6 months, or even less, if your activities are raw. When you get to that level, your choices are limited: 1. You quit. 2. You change your style to trading. 3. You search for friends and relaitives.:ok 4. You serach for other tricks. Option #1 is not an option for me. To make a long story short. 3k per month is doable, but there will be a time where you need other solutions. Now, i see in other forums that there are some very experienced longtimers that make a lot of money, and i mean a lot. Unfortunately, these people are not open to share their tricks and tactics, and when they do so, it means that they are in the next step so they dont care if someone else makes some money also. PS: The best combination enables bonus abusing-mbing and cash back offers.
Hi George - whilst I don't disagree with your figures or claims (been there, done that), in my humble opinion, arbing vs Bookmakers is not sustainable as a long term venture. Over the years I must have been through at least 40 different friends and relatives(who all got a commission) but it became too much work and very boring too. How do u intend to get round the accounts issue once you have exhausted your pool of friends and relis? If u are winning, it's well nigh impossible to keep accounts open and almost inevitable that you end up exclusively on the exchanges. Interested to hear your thoughts....

Hi George - whilst I don't disagree with your figures or claims (been there, done that), in my humble opinion, arbing vs Bookmakers is not sustainable as a long term venture. Over the years I must have been through at least 40 different friends and relatives(who all got a commission) but it became too much work and very boring too. How do u intend to get round the accounts issue once you have exhausted your pool of friends and relis? If u are winning, it's well nigh impossible to keep accounts open and almost inevitable that you end up exclusively on the exchanges. Interested to hear your thoughts....
I don't understand why you believe that getting banned is only a problem when you're arbing. It's a problem whether you are arbing or not, and the main reason why making a living from betting is so difficult.

I don't understand why you believe that getting banned is only a problem when you're arbing. It's a problem whether you are arbing or not' date=' and the main reason why making a living from betting is so difficult.[/quote'] I don't m8. My post does say that if u are winning its well nigh impossible to keep accounts open - arbing or not! In my experience, if your taking best price in win singles your account has a limited shelf life... It is possible to make a living from it - and not to the kind of stakes/turnover that has been quoted on this thread. I think most if the contributors are looking at the problem from a Football point of view though so I'm not saying they are wrong - that's just not my experience through Horse Racing.

Re: Practical steps to earning £3,000 per month from betting on football My experience with Australian horse racing is that you can certainly make at least $25K-$50K with the corporates before being limited. However, this relates to betting on metrop race days (Saturdays, Wednesdays, public holidays), only taking generic odds products: eg. "best odds"/"top tote" etc. (or occasionally fixed odds that are widely on offer) and rarely betting to profit more than $5K on any individual bet with any individual bookmaker.

I don't m8. My post does say that if u are winning its well nigh impossible to keep accounts open - arbing or not! In my experience' date=' if your taking best price in win singles your account has a limited shelf life...[/quote'] Yes... If I was a bookmaker, I would ban everyone taking best market price and/or playing exclusively at low-overround markets (Asian Handicap for example) and/or taking great pain in avoiding charges when moving money to/from their account. If they didn't do any of the above I would not ban them even if they were winning.

Re: Practical steps to earning £3,000 per month from betting on football Hi The Saint, Right now i m somewhere between steps 2 and 4. I m trading in betfair, but also i m implementing some new tricks that allow me not to spend 100s of hours in front of the pc. It works. I m making even more, in less time.

Indeed. Arbing is extremely risky. Sometimes one side of your arb gets voided and then you have a huge liability in your hands.
An experienced arber knows what to do with it, and also knows how to avoid these situations.

Curious to know what you do with a -ev bet and how you avoid one side of your arb getting voided (without using a crystal ball)
Easy, make sure that the odds is still in some range and not a total mistake. Or that the high odds is with betfair/pinnacle/sbobet. Bookmakers that rarely set their odds wrong or almost never void bets.

Curious to know what you do with a -ev bet and how you avoid one side of your arb getting voided (without using a crystal ball)
When I take a bet with odds clearly above the market, I keep a notice about the time that this event will start. 10 minutes before kick off, I m taking a look at my account to see if this bet is still valid. If it is, everything is fine. If it is not, i m covering this bet in Betfair or Sbobet. Some times it is giving me an even bigger arb, some times i m taking a small loss. No need for a Crystal ball.

When I take a bet with odds clearly above the market, I keep a notice about the time that this event will start. 10 minutes before kick off, I m taking a look at my account to see if this bet is still valid. If it is, everything is fine. If it is not, i m covering this bet in Betfair or Sbobet. Some times it is giving me an even bigger arb, some times i m taking a small loss. No need for a Crystal ball.
Yes, no need for a Crystal ball as long as your computer never ever malfunctions and your internet never ever goes down and the bookmaker's site never ever goes down. Sadly, for most of us these are very real possibilities.

Because anyone that doesn't do any of the things I mentioned is bound to lose in the future and I would be throwing away money by banning every lucky player.
You seem very closed to the possibility that people can make betting pay Pink!! Are u turning a profit? I only ask as a positive mental outlook can be a major asset in the battle! Imho...

Yes' date=' no need for a Crystal ball as long as your computer never ever malfunctions and your internet never ever goes down and the bookmaker's site never ever goes down. Sadly, for most of us these are very real possibilities.[/quote'] pinki where do you live?

Because anyone that doesn't do any of the things I mentioned is bound to lose in the future and I would be throwing away money by banning every lucky player.
So you would argue that sometimes bookies who ban players are throwing away money?

So you would argue that sometimes bookies who ban players are throwing away money?
If they based their decision on who to ban based only on the bettor's winnings then yes, they would be throwing away a ton of money. Note the "if"; in practice no bookmaker acts like that.