Stan James October Poker League - $650 added Grand Final 5th Nov - Exclusive to PL

Sir Puntalot

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Stan James October Poker League - Leg 3 on 15th October - Exclusive to PL

Strange thing is that in both games i started with 2' date='000 chips only[/quote'] depends on when you regged for the game, if you reg more than an hour before the game starts you get an extra 500. well done on the double win.

Re: Stan James October Poker League - Leg 3 on 15th October - Exclusive to PL

depends on when you regged for the game, if you reg more than an hour before the game starts you get an extra 500. well done on the double win.
Yes, i was aware of the rules but both weeks failed to register in time. I was just saying that id somehow done the double with 20% less starting stack both times. Just wish i could take this form on to a big win!

Re: Stan James October Poker League - Leg 3 on 15th October - Exclusive to PL 200% Reload Bonus (Deposit between $10 & $325) on Stan James. 60 days to clear all or part of the bonus. Advertiser opened up on opening lobby, assume available to everyone, but check your own lobbies. Great opportunity to not only boost your bankroll, but also earn extra chips in the PL-Final.

Re: Stan James October Poker League - $650 added Grand Final 5th Nov - Exclusive to P Congrats to SteveO who joins the automatic qualifiers. :clap Final result posted up and the 9 in the final are... [TABLE=width: 226]

[TR] [TD=class: xl67, width: 150, bgcolor: aqua]PLUsername[/TD] [TD=class: xl68, width: 150, bgcolor: aqua]Stan James[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70, bgcolor: lime]Rhino_Power[/TD] [TD=class: xl69, bgcolor: #ccffcc]ScorchioSid[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70, bgcolor: lime]glennop[/TD] [TD=class: xl69, bgcolor: #ccffcc]GHOP_1[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71, bgcolor: #99cc00]gemic[/TD] [TD=class: xl69, bgcolor: #ccffcc]gumakos[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71, bgcolor: #99cc00]avongirl[/TD] [TD=class: xl69, bgcolor: #ccffcc]av0ngirl[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70, bgcolor: lime]SteveO[/TD] [TD=class: xl69, bgcolor: #ccffcc]scarface1975[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70, bgcolor: lime]raassskkkk[/TD] [TD=class: xl69, bgcolor: #ccffcc]raassskkkk[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71, bgcolor: #99cc00]Bart(UK)[/TD] [TD=class: xl69, bgcolor: #ccffcc]PL_Bart[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71, bgcolor: #99cc00]heniek31[/TD] [TD=class: xl69, bgcolor: #ccffcc]heniek31[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71, bgcolor: #99cc00]joker131[/TD] [TD=class: xl69, bgcolor: #ccffcc]jkr131[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] Will get Paul to sort out the rake/starting chips and registration. Well done to Rhino_Power who wins the league title :clap and ooblio is the spoon winner this month. :ok . .

Re: Stan James October Poker League - $650 added Grand Final 5th Nov - Exclusive to P

Sorry but is something wrong in the leaderboard' date=' it´s not important for qualification but how Teaulc (2nd) won the same points than Hector (4th)?[/quote'] looks like Helen has put him down as 2nd instead of 4th, as you say not a problem and wont change the final places.

Re: Stan James October Poker League - $650 added Grand Final 5th Nov - Exclusive to P Oops, sorry, think I was checking to confirm to McG he would have needed to win to qualify (after he was disconnected at the end), and saved that instead of the proper result. Will update post 1. Doesn't affect any of the positions. :ok

Re: Stan James October Poker League - $650 added Grand Final 5th Nov - Exclusive to P Just makes it look like I was closer to qualifying than I actually was. I thought that a top 2 place would have been sufficient, but I had forgotten that Rhino's 2 wins meant that it would be a 9-player final.