Group F > Oct 2 (BATE, Bayern Munich, Valencia, Lille)

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Valencia v Lille OSC (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.66 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC BATE Borisov v FC Bayern München (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.36[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.25 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Group F > Oct 2 (BATE, Bayern Munich, Valencia, Lille) Bayern didn't show a high-class performance against Bremen but they won deserved 2-0 after the coach brought Mandzukic and Shaqiri in the second half. Coach Heynckes will take this match seriously as for this reason he did some changes for the Bremen match. Robben will be missing this one as well, but they have plenty of other options.

Re: Group F > Oct 2 (BATE, Bayern Munich, Valencia, Lille) BATE - B.Munich B.Munich are in a really great form at the moment. They are unbeaten this season and have scored 27 goals in 9 competitive fixtures, an average of 3 goals per game. Only 2 out of these 9 games produced less than 3 goals. Moreover, in 6 out of these 9 games B.Munich have scored at least 3 goals. BATE are a decent side and might even score a goal here, but I can't see them taking anything from this game taking into account how good the Germans are playing at the moment. B.Munich Over 2.5 Goals @ 2.25 (2 units) Bet365

Re: Group F > Oct 2 (BATE, Bayern Munich, Valencia, Lille) As many of you know, I'm not a big punter in the Champions League, but I'll try to give an assessment of where Lille are now. They travel to Valencia without their captain and best defensive midfielder, Rio Mavuba. I feel he's a massive loss for them. He's an experienced CL player and offers a solid backbone, which is key considering their defence is a little shaky. Marko Basa and Aurelien Chedjou make mistakes and Mickael Landreau has made a few errors this season in Ligue 1. They are also a bit disjointed in attack. Salomon Kalou is injured, Nolan Roux isn't scoring enough goals and there is no real alternative to him in attack to be successful at this level. Marvin Martin, the French international midfielder, is also an injury doubt. They miss the percussion of Eden Hazard. In fact, my feeling is that Lille are a team on the decline. The side that won Ligue 1 two years ago were spearheaded by Moussa Sow, Gervinho and Hazard. This is the first season without any of those three players and they are missing the mojo that saw them swagger to success. Maybe Kalou can offer that long-term, but he's injured anyway. I am a casual observer of Spanish football. I don't know an awful lot about Valencia, but I suspect they'll be too strong for Lille.

Re: Group F > Oct 2 (BATE, Bayern Munich, Valencia, Lille) Valencia v Lille Lille lost against Bate Borisov in the last Champions match, while Valencia went to Munich to lost the game 1 at 2. Nonetheless it won the last game against Zaragoza, but in 6 games it takes only 8 points. I think that Valencia is better than Lille and they will play @ Mestalla. Also Lille has not Rio Mavuba, one of the most important players of his team. So, I pick 1 @ 1.50 Bet365

Re: Group F > Oct 2 (BATE, Bayern Munich, Valencia, Lille) BATE Borisov - Bayern Munich over 3.5 @ 2.60 bet365 BATE Borisov - Bayern Munich over 4.5 @ 4.65 bet365 BATE come into this game after beating Lille 3-1 on the road while Bayern edged out Valencia 2-1, as they conceded an injury time goal as well as missing a penalty deep into injury time. BATE have nothing to lose in this game as they already have 3 points and playing at home, expect them to be pretty fearless in taking it to the German team. They took their chances against Lille even though the French side did manage to create more chances and BATE's goalkeeper Gorbunov was the busier of the two keepers. Bayern have scored at least two goals in each of their 6 domestic matches and scored at least 3 goals in 4 of these 6 matches, so like them to score some goals here as they did rest a few players from the weekend game with Bremen in preparation for this game. Both sides have players who can score with the Germans in particular being very strong, but they will face some tough resistance from the home side. Like the look of a pretty open game with goals in it.

Re: Group F > Oct 2 (BATE, Bayern Munich, Valencia, Lille) *BATE Borisov v Bayern Munich Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.72 Betfair* Nice odds here for the overs, i would back it at anything from 1.60 upwards. I didn't like the match odds on Bayern, i thought it was far too short. BATE had a very good surprising 3-1 win away to Lille in the first game, and that surely will give them a lot of confidence going into tonight's game. Alexander Hleb comes back into the team which can only be a positive for them and Bayern have no Arjen Robben tonight either. Gomez, who has been prolific for Bayern is also out. I do think we will see a close end to end game of football, BATE have nothing to lose after picking up 3 points in France, and will know that 3 points tonight could see them gain qualification come the end of the 6 games. Bayern will also be searching for the 3 points, having beat Valencia in the opener 2-1 at home, and they will be eager to secure qualification as soon as possible. BATE are well clear in their domestic league, and their home pitch is a bit of a fortress for them, so Bayern won't find it easy tonight. BATE overall have a terrible record in the champions league, the win against Lille being their first in 13 attempts, Bayern also have an excellent away record in the group stages of the champions league, having won 9, drawn 4 and lost only 3. I think Bayern will have too much for BATE's defence and could well score 3 or 4 goals here tonight.

Re: Group F > Oct 2 (BATE, Bayern Munich, Valencia, Lille) Hey guys. First post here. Regarding Valencia, while their statistics are somewhat lackluster one must keep in mind, as Delahicka pointed out, that they had to play at Real Madrid (earning a point) and at FC Barcelona, a game which they made very interesting (1-0 thanks to a masterful goal from Adriano). My impression having followed them this season is that they turn it up at home when they have to, as they've done against both Zaragoza and Celta. Their league match this past weekend didn't require a great deal of effort, and they should be well-rested. Lille, as currently configured, doesn't strike me as a UCL team in the slightest. I think their ceiling this season is fighting for a Europa League spot domestically and avoiding embarassment in the UCL. They've been gradually losing star power and have very little in the creativity department, which coupled with Valencia's defensive scheme makes me lean towards Valencia win to nil at 2.50 (Bet365) for a medium-sized play.

Re: Group F > Oct 2 (BATE, Bayern Munich, Valencia, Lille) I know the price on Valencia (-1 AH) took a beating but it should go back up before kick off, if not in play. One way traffic in this one, could end anywhere from 2-0 to 5-0 if both teams keep up their form from two weeks ago. So good luck Valencia backers ';'

Re: Group F > Oct 2 (BATE, Bayern Munich, Valencia, Lille) I didn't think much of Lille tonight. They had a few chances in the first half but they haven't got the players at this level to take them. Valencia looked much more assured and deserved their win. Jonas is a lovely player to watch, as is Sofiane Feghouli, who I remember watching as a kid at Grenoble many years ago. Mickael Landreau made his now customary mistake too. I'd be shocked if Lille got out that group now. Valencia was a public bet, but it came in. Well done to all that were on board.

Re: Group F > Oct 2 (BATE, Bayern Munich, Valencia, Lille)

*BATE Borisov v Bayern Munich Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.72 Betfair* Nice odds here for the overs, i would back it at anything from 1.60 upwards. I didn't like the match odds on Bayern, i thought it was far too short. BATE had a very good surprising 3-1 win away to Lille in the first game, and that surely will give them a lot of confidence going into tonight's game. Alexander Hleb comes back into the team which can only be a positive for them and Bayern have no Arjen Robben tonight either. Gomez, who has been prolific for Bayern is also out. I do think we will see a close end to end game of football, BATE have nothing to lose after picking up 3 points in France, and will know that 3 points tonight could see them gain qualification come the end of the 6 games. Bayern will also be searching for the 3 points, having beat Valencia in the opener 2-1 at home, and they will be eager to secure qualification as soon as possible. BATE are well clear in their domestic league, and their home pitch is a bit of a fortress for them, so Bayern won't find it easy tonight. BATE overall have a terrible record in the champions league, the win against Lille being their first in 13 attempts, Bayern also have an excellent away record in the group stages of the champions league, having won 9, drawn 4 and lost only 3. I think Bayern will have too much for BATE's defence and could well score 3 or 4 goals here tonight.
Bet won. :beer