Group D > Oct 3 (Man City, Real Madrid, Borussia Dortmund, Ajax)

Re: Group D > Oct 3 (Man City, Real Madrid, Borussia Dortmund, Ajax) Not doubt that Dortmund deserved to win but I'd still argue that Man City are the better team and you don't see such a big price on Man City very often. After all they played dreadful and still got a point. City particular seemed to suffer once Javi Garcia went off and Rodwell came on. Also Mancini experimenting with five at the back didn't work and in that period they really suffered. Disappointed that Tevez didn't play any part, far better option than Dzeko or Balotelli in my opinion. Man City do seem to suffer in Europe for whatever reason, for me I'd have thought their team was readily suited to European competition because of the way they play but it doesn't appear that way so far.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Group D > Oct 3 (Man City, Real Madrid, Borussia Dortmund, Ajax)

LOST Dortmund find so many chances as i have told but they just could not score once more to get 3 points what a performance by Hart.Man City must be thankful him.If they took a point today thats because of Ian Hart.
I doubt whether Ian Hart had anything to do with it. ;)

Not doubt that Dortmund deserved to win but I'd still argue that Man City are the better team and you don't see such a big price on Man City very often. After all they played dreadful and still got a point. City particular seemed to suffer once Javi Garcia went off and Rodwell came on. Also Mancini experimenting with five at the back didn't work and in that period they really suffered. Disappointed that Tevez didn't play any part' date= far better option than Dzeko or Balotelli in my opinion. Man City do seem to suffer in Europe for whatever reason, for me I'd have thought their team was readily suited to European competition because of the way they play but it doesn't appear that way so far.
Have to disagree with that Denman. City are not a "team", they are a bunch of individuals. Dortmund play as a team, they work for each other, the difference in passion and spirit between the two sides was there to see.

Have to disagree with that Denman. City are not a "team"' date=' they are a bunch of individuals. Dortmund play as a team, they work for each other, the difference in passion and spirit between the two sides was there to see.[/quote'] You are right mate i am agree with you and that was reason why i bet Dortmund either