Serie B > September 25

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 25 September 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Novara v Spezia (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.48 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Ascoli v Cesena (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.62[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.80 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Bari v Pro Vercelli (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.11[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.90 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Brescia v Modena (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.21[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.89 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Grosseto v Juve Stabia (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.63[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.06 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Livorno v Cittadella (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.53 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Padova v Empoli (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.33 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Reggina v Virtus Lanciano (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.87[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.19 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sassuolo v Vicenza (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.65[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.78 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Ternana v Crotone (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.28[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.92 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Varese v Hellas Verona (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.68[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.90 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Serie B > September 25

Another week in Serie B. Now with 3 weeks without a lost bet. This is one of the previews + also an official bet from the weekly newsletter. More information on my blog (in signature)

Novara - Spezia

Novara Previous round I wrote: Team news: Novara: ATT Mehmeti ++++ is ruled out for this game, but Gonzalez (ATT +++++ key) will not be banned for this one after his red card, as well as coach Tesser. ATT Lepillier +++ is back but still missing are defenders Pesce and Perticone and midfielders Barusso and Jensen (no games), so nothing crucial, only Mehmeti is a blow for them as he scored three goals so far. Piovaccari was excellent in last game – that has to be noted. Predicition: Odds are now at around 1.84 for Verona to win it and I like this bet, still I would love to see Happenings on the pitch but i doubt Novara can go and take all points, draw is their Maximum. Verona with probably best team in league and strong in possesion, but still they look like playing just enough to win the games. On the total goals market, Vicenza in last game exploited some problems at back and again with not full defence something like that could happen, again I can’t rate this one to be ahigh scoring game, so i will stick with suggestions Verona -0.5 with odds at around 1.90 as a good bet. Last game: Verona – Novara 1-1 In a game of two unbeaten teams it was bound to be a close game, I suggested to wait for live bet and odds to rise, luckily this did not happen as Verona scored in their fist real effort on goal in 4th minute and again it was stolen ball in the middle of the pitch. And from then on, it was all Novara (check match stats). And they played like Serie A team to be honest, creating great chances (not the usual long shots) and they were unlucky not to score some two goals prior to half time. Second half the situation the same, Novara far better team, excellent in attack and Verona non threatening, only one shot Halfredsson shot from distance went agonizingly close. So Novara pushed and pushed (both Gonzalez and Piovaccari were top) and scored from long range with a bombo going under Verona keeper. After that Novara did not stop and Gonzalez after great dribble had another superb chance but missed. Overall Novara by far the better team and they are the on to watch in next rounds. Interesting thing is, that the kings off possession football Verona, finally got their match, Novara was excellent in that department through the game and were probably best team on the pitch. Spezia: Previous round I wrote: Team news: Spezia: For Spezia defender Goian ++++ returns in starting lienup. SPEZIA (4-3-1-2): Russo; Piccini, Goian, Benedetti, Garofalo; Bovo, Porcari, Sammarco; Di Gennaro; Sansovini, Okaka. Prediction: It’s a hard game to call, Spezia still playing hot and cold and after good performances they got over runned by Ascoli last week, but I have to say they got atomic team that looks still not gelled together. Sassuolo one of most compact teams in league that are not impressing but playing just enough to win games. I rate this one as a no bet as Spezia might be motivated as hell, and Sassuolo are not to be underestimated. Last game: Spezia – Sassuolo 0-2 Totally deserved win for Sassuolo on hard pitch to play. Sassuolo dominated the complete first half, limited Spezia to virtually nothing and created quite few good chances, again I was impressed by Troinaello and Missirolli who eventually scored a great shot after Boakye put the ball on his feet (nice action really). Spezia after conceding still did not create anything, Sassuolo still dominated and created and were unlucky that 1-0 was the HT score. In 2nd half same story, Spezia quiet, Sassuolo did not go and defende their lead, but went to socre and kill the game off. Five minutes in 2nd half Troinanello scored and then finally Spezia begun to play. Okaka came on for Porcari (attacker for midfielder) and then chances begin to flow on both sides on the pitch. I can’t say who was closer to get next goal, but it was quite unbelievable we did not see any goals till the end of the game. 3-3 in great opportunities wa until the end of the game, Spezia dangerous from crosses and headers, where Pomini made a miracle save and Okaka shot was stopped by a post. On other side Sassuolo could have extended their lead but especially Boakye fumbled his shot from some 6 meters out and Berardi despite being alone on 16m did not go directly on goal but moved on the flank and his shot went wide. All in all, Sassuolo deserved their win as they were far better and commanded the game, while totals should really went over the 2.5 line in this game. Team news: Nothing new in both teams, same information as written in previous newsletter, some rotation is expected, but I reckon not much as it is an important game for both teams. Probable formations: Novara (4-3-1-2): Bardi; Del Prete, Ludi, Lisuzzo, Bastrini; Marianini, Buzzegoli, Alhassan; Lazzari; Gonzalez,Piovaccari Spezia (4-3-1-2): Russo; Piccini, Goian, Benedetti, Garofalo; Bovo, Porcari, Sammarco; Di Gennaro; Sansovini, Okaka Prediction: I really like Novara in this matchup, they played some good football against probably strongest team in league and deserved more than point. They are by far the best team that Verona had to play against so far and made almost no errors at all. Spezia showed again that they are still not gelled together as i already said number of times. This game is special because Spezia will want to win it after two losses and hence that is the reason i am playing this one for 1.5 units for only Novara 0 @ 1.75 odds. For more adventorous i also recemmend -0.25 @ 2.08 which is excellent value in my eyes.

Re: Serie B > September 25 thank you for nice comments! Yes, it was a nice win that should have come much more earlier. Anyway, probably i am not allowed to do that (so if it is not, please mods delete it asap) But, newsletter service did well again (despite a first loosing bet in 4 weeks of existance) with 4 winners and 1 lost bet. So far 2012/13 records stands @ 28 bets / 20 wins / 5 voids / 3 lost with ROI/yield: invested: 35,5 units returned: 54,05 units yield: 52,18% Again, please delete this if it holds too much of promotion.

Re: Serie B > September 25

Could anyone give an insight into why Varese's odds are so high considering their form?
Three simply reasons: - They will play on the road and this should be taken in account. - Their home loss against Verona shown they've some issues too and probably they're not a real top team right now. - New coach of Cesena, Bisoli, literally changed team spirit. It will be an hard match for lombardi at Manuzzi. Line is set incredibly well imho. ;)