Ligue 2 > September 21-23

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 21 September 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AC Arles-Avignon v LB Châteauroux (17:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.11 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Gazelec Ajaccio v Angers SCO (17:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.87[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]110.93 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Istres v Nîmes Olympique (17:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.07 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Le Havre AC v FC Nantes (17:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.11 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Le Mans FC v Chamois Niortais (17:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.31 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]RC Lens v AS Monaco (17:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.62[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.43 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Stade Lavallois v SM Caen (17:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.15 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Tours v CS Sedan Ardennes (17:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.11 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 22 September 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]En Avant Guingamp v AJ Auxerre (13:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.26 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 24 September 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Dijon FCO v Clermont Foot (19:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.66[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.36 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Ligue 2 > September 21-23 Here are my early thoughts on each match: Arles v Chateauroux Arles are on a crazy run at home. They not lost at the Parc des Sports in this calendar year. Obviously they'll lose at some point but not entirely sure this will be match. La Berri are quite streaky and capable of getting points on the road, but their defence is a little suspect - they've conceded in the majority of matches this season. Arles merit serious respect at home and with the half draw cover on the -0.25AH line just about playable, they have to of interest on the back of a good away point at Niort. Arles are very hard to beat but the draw is a danger, so need to consider that. I also think the overs line is a bit short but it'd probably be a chancy bet considering both are statistically unders side. Team news will be key, as usual. GFCO Ajaccio v Angers The bookies seem to have this one pretty much nailed. I can't find a big edge on either the handicaps or the goal line. On paper, Angers are a bet - priced a little too high on the OAH line. Whether I hit it is another matter. Both teams got good results on Monday, with GFCO winning at Nimes and Angers defeating Le Havre 3-1. Now that GFCO have signed Idriss Saadi from Saint-Etienne on loan, they have a veritable goal-getter, and considering Angers have goals in them with Richard Socrier, Claudiu Keseru, Yoric Ravet and Diego Gomez all capable, the over 2 AH line could be an option if the price holds up at 1.80. Even still, it might be a risky bet. Angers are in good away form, having won two from three this term and losing only at Arles, but Corsica in a tough place to go to and probably deserves respect. At the moment, a hard match to gauge. Istres v Nimes Monaco are the only team to have beaten Istres this season, which shows how gutsy they are. At the Stade Parsemain, they are normally very strong and would normally be of great interest against a 'weaker' side at home. However, this is a derby and Nimes are quite a complex team to work out. They are better on the road than at the Costieres. Two good wins at Sedan and Laval and despite losing at Auxerre and Clermont, they played well in both matches. They are dangerous on the counter and they have a decent record at Istres. I'd want some draw cover taking the hosts and at the current prices, that wouldn't be feasible. Both are very much unders sides but Nimes have gone over in 50% of their away matches. The O2 line would be more of a tempter and is under consideration at the moment, as both teams know where the goal is. Laval v Caen Laval used to be a sure-fire home bet but things have changed a little after their disappointing defeat to Nimes last time out at home. They are normally impermeable at the Francis Le Basser and that defeat has certainly made the bookies a bit more lenient on them. They are very much playable of the 0AH line, which is a rarity for them normally. Caen have got one of the stronger squads in Ligue 2 but have already shown they are far from reliable. They lost to ten-man Le Mans last week and slipped up at Niort too. Only one away win, at Nimes, does not mean they are an astute away side and even though Nicolas Seube returns, les Tangos go on the shortlist after a morale-boosting win at Sedan. I hope the prices stay as they are, as I'll be sniffing about Laval unless team news says something different. Le Havre v Nantes Le Havre right now look an overs side. They have goals in them but are so porous at the back. Every game at the Stade Oceanie has gone over this season, mainly because they are set up in a very offensive manner and their defence just isn't good enough to cope with being exposed. Until they stop playing 4-4-2, I can't see that changing. Nantes are a bit more solid but are very dangerous in attack - they've scored in almost every game this season. I still want to see them pick up points on the road before I suggest that Michel Der Zakarian has totally turned them round the corner, but early signs are encouraging. Le Havre are probably a bit too high in the market but that's probably influenced by Nantes' loss at Arles, where they played a lot of the match with ten men. Over 2.25 goals AH looks a much nicer bet and definitely lies on the shortlist considering Le Havre's stats. Le Mans v Niort I don't think many people saw Le Mans, with ten men, winning at Caen last week. That result was a real coup for Denis Zanko's side and they'll welcome Niort full of confidence. I think the bookies have made them a bit short though at the even money mark. Niort have lost two out of three on the road and potentially vulnerable here, but I've seen Le Mans too often since being relegated to this league struggle with this sort of opponent. Massire Kante will be suspended too, which is a blow. All of their matches at the MMMArena have gone over, though, and that's because they are another open side on home soil. I've shortlisted that market, although I'm not sure Niort can fulfill their side of their bargain. They'll probably come looking for a point and Jerome Lafourcade and Mustafa Durak have been far from convincing. As I said, overs on the shortlisted, but this match could well be swerved altogether. Lens v Monaco This should be a good match. I was surprised ASM didn't beat Dijon last week but they dominated large parts of the match and just didn't take their chances. That's been the story of the season so far and until they get Sebastian Ribas fit, they probably won't rectify that. The market is a bit out for me - I would make Lens the slight favourites, but the bookies have gone the opposite way. It's not enough to make me back Lens, who have been pretty average this season as they rely on young players. The Bollaert is never an easy place to go but there will be a strike by some of the fans, who are protesting over the new kick-off times. There doesn't seem to be much of an edge here for the punter. I'd probably just favour Monaco, but at the current prices, I won't be involved. Lens still merit respect at home. Tours v Sedan This is a massive match, even so early in the season. Tours have improved since Benjamin Blancquart came in and they are deserved favourites. You can get them with full draw cover in the low 1.80s at the moment, which is a bit of a surprise to me. I'd have them shorter, because Sedan have been pap so far this season. They got a win at Clermont - who are equally as bad at present - but they've lost all their other away matches and are having a bad time of it at home, losing games they should, on paper, be winning. The pressure is on Laurent Guyot a little. Tours don't go over that much at home, nor do Sedan away, but I think the line for the overs is a tad high. With Tours' resurgence, they could be worth a look on the 0AH line if prices hold firm and team-news is positive. Guingamp v Auxerre I think EAG might just be the surprise package this season. Jocelyn Gourvennec has assembled a very attack-minded squad and they'll almost certainly get goals at this level. I was impressed with the way they came back at Nantes on Monday night and at the Roudourou, against an Auxerre side that's lost every league match on the road this season, they look quite an attractive bet on the -0.25AH line in the mid 1.80s. AJA will need to replace the goals of Anthony Le Tallec, as they looked impotent at home to Istres (0-0) last week. They still have a very young team and for me, are quite opposable on the road. One to keep an eye on. Dijon v Clermont Clermont have been my cash cow in recent weeks. They are very opposable under Regis Brouard. It's been a bad start for him at the Gabriel-Montpied. They got a home point at Tours last week but really, that's the sort of game they were mopping up in last season. They need Jean-Francois Riviere back, but he's fallen out with Brouard. Damian Perrinelle, their best defender, is injured, and the goals and assists of Romain Alessandrini are sorely missed. I like Dijon - spirited, they have a goalscorer in Brice Jovial and a strong midfield for this level. They'll be less potent now that Benjamin Corgnet has left for Lorient, but I'd expect them too have too much for Clermont at the moment. At just under even money for the win, they are shortlisted. Hopefully be back with some bets on game day. A bientot :ok

Re: Ligue 2 > September 21-23 Three bets for me this evening: Arles-Avignon -0.25AH (v Chateauroux) @ 1.94 with 188bet - 8pts staked I am surprised to see this market in the mid-1.90s. I really do think this is a good offer on the hosts tonight. Arles have been colossal at home in 2012. They have yet to lose and have picked off weaker teams at home. There are no injury worries and they play with a swagger, an aura of confidence that belies a team in good form. They have a strong midfield core, with Damien Plessis anchoring them to allow more creative players such as Julien Cardy to go forward, and they have goals in attack. David Suarez scored plenty for Bastia last season and Ladislas Douniama is a very tricky, pacy player. Chateauroux are one of the teams in this division which are capable of getting results on the road, but I don't think it'll be here. I still have question marks over their defence - they concede too many soft goals and lack pace in that department. Ludovic Guerriro returns to midfield for them, but I still think they'll be on the back foot for large periods of this match. ACA are a good Ligue 2 side with a fine home pedigree, and I expect that to continue this evening against average opponents. Tours 0AH (v Sedan) @ 1.82 with 188bet - 6pts staked This is already such an important match in this division. These are two teams used to challenging for promotion, so it's a shock to both camps to be in the relegation mire. I see more light at the end of the tunnel for Tours than I do for Sedan right now. Tours changed their manager a few weeks ago and under Benjamin Blancquart, they beat Auxerre at home and then drew at Clermont. The majority of their first team is now back from injury and they have home advantage this evening. Sedan are better on the road than they are away - the team seems to crack under the pressure of playing at the Luiz Dugaguez - but their defence is still very susceptible. Claude Dielna is still injured and they have no natural right back with Khalifa Traore filling in there. I can see Tours creating openings, especially with the creative Bryan Bergougneux in their ranks. I'd make them heavier favourites than the bookies have and with that in mind, I'm happy to play the 0AH line with full draw cover on the hosts. They look more likely for me to get the win. Laval 0AH (v Caen) @ 1.93 with 188bet - 6pts staked I think the bookies are doing a huge disservice to Laval here. Les tangos are a very strong home side and I'm not sure Caen are tough enough yet to go to places like the Francis Le Basser and win matches. They do have Nicolas Seube back in their side, but results like the 2-0 loss at home to ten-man Le Mans worry me. It suggests they don't have the right character in their side to win this sort of match. Laval got right back on the horse with a quite stunning 3-1 win at Sedan. Their fortunes are now starting to pick up now that Oscar Ewolo, their captain, is fit, and Vincent Le Baron and Fabrice Do Marcolino always offer a goal threat. There's also a bit more stability at the club now that Lindsay Rose, their best defender, has stayed at the club rather than moving to Lorient. This is a good chance for them to win tonight. Caen may be more talented, but Lorient are a sturdy Ligue 2 side who have the character and mentality for this sort of match. With full draw cover, they seem a nice bet to me. :hope