** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

thread not showing up

Hello! I posted a new thread about the app i built (since it is a tool i posted it in the "punters tools and general betting" section) but it is not showing up, I wonder if it was flagged as spam or anything like this. Since it's been useful to me I wanted to share what I developed over the last three months with the community! The app is free and there is no advertising, I'm just looking for some expert feedback and I want to give my 2cents back to the community. Thanks a lot in advance!

Re: thread not showing up Hi, Gtardini; :welcome to the forum! Indeed, your original thread was flagged as spam and put into moderation queue - you posted a link to external website in your very first post, which is usually sign of spam. I reviewed that post, and decided not to approve it; I visited your site, and there is a big button screaming "Try it for free"; if one can only try it for free, that means it's actually not free, it's only a trial, or demo, as you say - copied from your site: How much does it cost? Right now it is free for testing. We are considering pro subscription plans, since we want to avoid bookmakers affiliation for obvious reasons: we help you beat the bookie, not the other way round. Interested? Try our demo. So, as I said, it's not really free, it's only a demo, and while I appreciate your wish to help punters, I think it's not fair to join this forum with sole purpose to promote your site and receive feedback from testers, and then to turn it into commercial service. Please send mail to [email protected] and ask for approval to promote your site; otherwise, if you try to promote it again without approval, you may find yourself banned from the forum. :ok