World Cup Qualfiers - Europe > Sept 11th

Re: World Cup Qualfiers - Europe > Sept 11th

Do you guys think Belgium-Croatia BTTS is a good bet?
Croatia did not play well last game. I watched it. It was only 1:0 against not so strong Macedonia. Belgium is better team and they did not show much on their last game against Wales. Just 2:0 and they had one player advantage almost 70 minutes. If you ask me, this should be a game with low number of goals.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

England - Ukraine Referee for this game is Turkish Cuneyt Cakir who is known for showing decent number of cards. In the last 7 games he was in charge of he showed 4 or less cards in just 2 of the said 7 games and in 2 games he showed a red card. Furthermore, these two sides met recently during EURO 2012 and I am quite sure Ukraine will remember their disallowed goal in that game and I have a feeling that this match will be more for them than just regular qualifying game. So, in my opinion it is very likely that we will see quite enough cards in this game and the likelihood of this happening is better than the odds suggest. Over 45 Booking Points @ 2.75 (3 units) ​William Hill
Ah our old friend Cunyet!! Thanks Mustafa, I was wondering where he has reffing today. I would prefer a more 'intense' game if you know what I mean, but must go and look at the cards markets now to see if I will play. I think Ukraine will be fairly attack minded, which I think suits cards as players get out of position more. When it is a park the bus type of game, I generally lower my cards expectation as space is tight and there is more blocking than outright tackles. Hope that makes sense!?!

Re: World Cup Qualfiers - Europe > Sept 11th @mtom - I can assure you Romania is not taking the Andorra game lightly, we got burned the past with that attitude that now is time to wake up and get all the points and keep a clean sheet. Romania will most likely play a 4-2-3-1 with one of the midfielders that didn't show much in the Estonia game being replaced with a 22 yo who is a debutant but a very talented and in form player. Torje and Marica who scored in the Estonia game will play also. Even in our poorest form, we managed to beat Andorra with 2 goals and not conceding any so I have no reason to believe we'll start conceding today. Romania win to nil at around 1.28 sounds good!

Re: World Cup Qualfiers - Europe > Sept 11th Hi, I am a new threader working in betting ground. I agree with Luxembourg and Armenia lines. Bulgaria is a very sick and unpredictable team as you said, very low on defense. I wouldnt predict a tie here. So my suggest, 2 Armenia at 6 BF. Or even, No Goal. About Luxembourg,as much as is true it's improving, the real matter is how going sicker and sicker is NI. Never shooted once with Russia, as anyway predictable. For this match, agreeeing the X2 double chance, I would also try these types of bet: Luxembourg first goal - odd goals Especially the first, since either national or teams from luxembourg showed how they play well on 0-0 situation with no fear, and start problems when they are in psychological situation of being in advantage and dont lose it. About the favourite, wouldnt put myself on Montenegro and Portugal, cause the border between a 1-0 and a 5-0 is very thin in both matches. My bet of the day is Serbia 1,54 BF. Bookies have been conditioned from serbian young newcomers, but there are 2 categories between the team. Wouldnt wonder of a handicap winning, but 1 at that odd is safe enough. As a trying for layers, the best option is surely Kazakhistan. 1.09 BF is really low and good to take, especially for who loves a half green: i wouldnt wonder if you would be able to buy Sweden at 1.78, and even at 2.5... So what I am saying is not Sweden to not win, but Sweden to be bought at much more. Thanks for giving me the welcome ;) Ianhungar

Re: World Cup Qualfiers - Europe > Sept 11th Greece vs Lithuania Greece won in Latvia even though they were losing at halftime. Lithuania drew with Slovakia at home although they'd one player more last half hour. The hosts are favorites tonight, but they can have problems when they play against weaker teams. Striker Gekas had a minor injury, but is likely to be fit. They've a very strong defensive line with Papadopoulos, Sokratis and Torosidis. The best strikers Samaras and Salpingidis are injured, Charisteas (fw) is out too like as captain Karagounis (mf). So I don't see easy way to scoring for them. The most experienced defender Stankevicius and key striker Danilevicius are injured for away side. Another strikers Labukas is suspended and Poskus is retired. I expect a defensive strategy and play to a draw from them. Otherwise, three of the four missing players are their top scorers. If there are no goals in the first half hour, I'm absolutely sure about winning my bet and odds are better than I expected. under 2,5 @1.85 Pinnacle low stake

. England-Ukraine: Cant decide taking my home team with AH(+1' date='5) against England without Terry and Rooney, still thinking..[/quote'] And your NT will be without retired strikers Shevchenko and Voronin, and with no injured defenders Kucher, Chingrinsky and Mykhalyk. No bet for me money44, danhardy and ianhungar :welcometo the PL.

S _________________________________________________ Hungary - Holland Holland played well against Turkey winning 2-0 and they also did well during EURO 2012 qualifiers, winning 9 games and losing just 1 when they have already won the group. Back they they met with Hungary twice winning 5-3 at home and 4-0 away. In 2010 these sides met in a friendly and Holland won 6-1. I think Holland will have a good qualifying campaign and will most likely win all of their games and in my opinion the price on them is good and will only drop closer to kick off. Holland @ 1.53 (5 units) Bet365 Holland -1 @ 2.50 (3 units) Bet365
Mustafa if you gone say Holland played well against Turkey winning 2-0 i am not sure if you say the match? Because they played terrible with Turkey missing 5 big chances and a draw was a realistic outcome! The defense of Holland is the problem van Gaal changed the right back last match it was janmaat this match it will be van Rhijn. He changed the goalkeeper Stekelenburg in to Krul but due injury for Krul, Stekelenburg will be on goal tonight. Also Heitinga will be out en replaced by Vlaar, so this defense will be young inexperienced. Probably line up Stekelenburg Van Rhijn Vlaar Martins indi Willems Clasie Sneijder Strootman Robben v persie Narsingh Yes i think Holland is stronger then Hungary but it will be a tight game and Holland will again make big mistakes in defense So overall i won't touch the Holland -1 bet My bet will be BTS odds 1.85 (8 units) GL

Hungary - Holland Holland played well against Turkey winning 2-0 and they also did well during EURO 2012 qualifiers, winning 9 games and losing just 1 when they have already won the group. Back they they met with Hungary twice winning 5-3 at home and 4-0 away. In 2010 these sides met in a friendly and Holland won 6-1. I think Holland will have a good qualifying campaign and will most likely win all of their games and in my opinion the price on them is good and will only drop closer to kick off. Holland @ 1.53 (5 units) Bet365 Holland -1 @ 2.50 (3 units) Bet365
I wouldn't be so sure of this one. Look at the last six games the Netherlands played: 11 October 2011 Sweden - Netherlands 3-2 (Euro 2012 Qualification) 9 June 2012 Denmark - Netherlands 1-0 (Euro 2012) 13 June 2012 Netherlands - Germany 1-2 (Euro 2012) 17 June 2012 Portugal - Netherlands 2-1 (Euro 2012) 15 August 2012 Belgium - Netherlands 4-2 (Friendly) 8 September 2012 Netherlands - Turkey 2-0 (WC 2014 Qualification) So, in the last 6 games, we lost 5 and won one. The game against Belgium was really bad from our side and a deserved win for Belgium. The second goal against Turkey was in 90+3 minutes and I wouldn't be surprised if the game ended in 1-1.

Re: World Cup Qualfiers - Europe > Sept 11th Got quite a lot on tonight, I like these qualifiers, I find them far more predictable than domestic football and as such my stakes increase significantly, this obviously doesn't mean they are sure winners though! I'm backing short prices tonight, are they value? I see the word banded about a lot on here and not really sure most people understand what it actually means, I back events I'm pretty sure will happen and you certainly won't lose money backing either of these long-term, unfortunately when the bookies get stung like bet365 did on Andorra not scoring at a crazy 1.72 on Friday they tighten up by the Tuesday games but the relative difference between their performances home and away also needs to be taken into account. I will put these together even though I'm playing them both as singles, San Marino are the worst International side I've ever seen, in fact if you watch tonight I'm sure you will be surprised too. They haven't improved and against sides of real quality they get ripped apart at will. I'm not sure Montenegro fall into this catagory though their away record over the years is poor when compared to their home record but they have some real quality in Vucinic (who I would virtually guarantee scores tonight) and Jovetic. San Marino will keep it tight for as long as possible like they always do, but tire in the second half of games, its an obvious play but most goals second half is also worth a small bet imo, it might be as close as 0-0 or 1-0 at half time, I wouldn't rule that out, but their positional play goes to pot from the 70th minute onwards if they are 2 or 3 down as the tiredness kicks in. They have no attacking threat at all, it would take some horrific defending to see them score, I would predict 3 to 4-0 if pushed. Andorra are pretty similar, probably a better side but not too much in it. Romania had a good 2-0 win at an improving Estonia game 1 and I think a fair few people would have viewed that as a potential banana skin, so they will come into this one 99% sure they will take 6 points out of 6 into the break. They should control possession and hopefully limit Andorra to very little possession in their half, I expect Romania to win 3 or 4-0 but generally prefer clean sheet bets to these handicaps. Romania seem to be improving somewhat and I think they will see this off comfortably enough. Romania Clean Sheet - 1.3 - bet365 - 20 Points Montenegro Clean Sheet - 1.28 - bwin - 15 Points This is my last bet and I had a few I was looking over for this with Bosnia, Turkey and Poland all looking to have similar matches at similar odds, I've gone with Poland mainly because think Moldova are a very poor side, and Poland at home should win by a 2 goal margin at least. Coach Fornalik is likely to go with a more attacking side partnering Lewandowski with either Saganowski or Sobiech, attacking mid Obraniak was sent off in the decent 2-2 draw away with Montenegro and is suspended. Moldova have little attacking threat but are pretty dogged usually and I wouldn't expect an easy ride for Poland, they started off well though and will be confident of getting a result against a side flying down the rankings, time of the first goal will be crucial as always with these bets. Poland -1.0,-1.5AH - 1.51 - Pinnacle - 10 Points Poland -1.5AH - 1.74 - Ladbrokes - 5 Points

Re: World Cup Qualfiers - Europe > Sept 11th 4/10pts Scotland to beat Macedonia - 4/5 with Coral This could be a tough game north of the border but I would back the home side to come out on top all the way down to around 1.72. Craig Levein is hopeful that Adam and McGregor will be passed fit and those are obviously key players to have on the park. I don't think the draw against Serbia was a bad result because, although they didn't play too great, holding that talented Serbia squad is not something that can be underrated. I thought they would face an uphill struggle to get in to contention for qualifying when the groups were drawn and that is no different now but the games against Macedonia and Wales are vital if they are to get anywhere near. The main reason for taking them to win is the form at home against similar sides over the last few seasons. The only teams they have lost to on home soil since 2009 are Spain and Holland and they have got results at home to Iceland, Macedonia, Liectenstein, Denmark, Czech Republic and some others. Macedonia did well in Croatia at the weekend so are not to be written off but I think games like this at home are what Scotland should be winning and they have proved over the past few years that they usually do just that. Hampden Park can be a daunting place to play football for an away side and I reckon Scotland will use that to their advantage tonight.

Price is dropping on Serbia-Wales finishing under 2.5 goals and understandably so. We still have no goals under chris Coleman and travel to Serbia. The Serbian team, despite younger players coming in, should have superior technical ability, home advantage and little goal threat to deal with. The question is over how many Serbian goals will come. I expect we'll go over and 'park the bus' in front goal and a 1-0 defeat may be begrudgingly accepted by both sets of fans :sad Bet: under 2.5 goals.

Re: World Cup Qualfiers - Europe > Sept 11th Turkey should have scored against Netherlands, their defense looks very vulnerable, but even if Hungary scores a goal, their captain Zoltan Gera is out with injury and I think it would be very hard for them to avoid conceding goals, in 2011 Netherlands scored 9 goals against them agg. me like over 2.5 at about 1.70

I thought the bookies were going to get away with it this time' date=' without making any major errors, but William Hill now have Montenegro to win to nil @ 1.4, BTTS- no @ 1.36. They were both higher (not sure what the starting price was) but this was the price I got on with (only did the former bet).[/quote'] Nooooooo :lol ..check all the odds comparison sites, bwin, coral, bet365, betfair individually and still miss the best price. Sod it, chucked on another 5 points at 1.4..

Nooooooo :lol ..check all the odds comparison sites' date=' bwin, coral, bet365, betfair individually and still miss the best price. Sod it, chucked on another 5 points at 1.4..[/quote'] It's always a tough call knowing when to go in with these bets. If I had known William Hill were going to give us this gift I wouldn't have gone for the under 3.5 as well, as a San Marino goal is likely to kill both bets and I've learned in the past the danger of being overexposed on these bets. As it is I settled for 8 points on this instead of 10. Equally in the Italy-Malta game 365 were offering Italy to win to nil @ 1.4 which was more than backable but I waited around thinking I might get better, now all the firms have gone lower.

Re: World Cup Qualfiers - Europe > Sept 11th Thanks for your welcome ... I just read the analysis from the soccer faithful here, and forumulate my opinion on who is talking some sense. I think Mustafa might be onto something with Luxembourg here +1, but also 8.38 is very enticing to me. I see its possibility of win, and this line is based on luxembourg's poor reputation. But I have little knowledge of soccer teams or players. Just going with my instincts

Re: World Cup Qualfiers - Europe > Sept 11th 4pts England to win to nil 11/8 Coral England’s defence doesn’t look too bad going into this match despite the absence of Cole and Terry. In further forward areas they look a little light but with Steven Gerrard and Frank Lampard showing it is possible for them to play together I would expect England to have too much for Ukraine. Without Shevchenko the visitors look to lack a spark up front so I think England to win to nil could well be good value at 11/8 in what should be a comfortable night for England’s back line. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/england-vs-ukraine-betting-england-can-win-without-conceding-against-a-toothless-ukraine-side

Re: World Cup Qualfiers - Europe > Sept 11th I think Bulgaria are too short now, i was thinking they should be around the 11/10 mark. I think there is value with Armenia now at 73/15 with Pinnacle, just under 5/1... Armenia +1 is also 6/5, your getting odds against for an Armenia win or draw which is very good value in my opinion, they are a very good side and more than capable of beating Bulgaria.

Re: World Cup Qualfiers - Europe > Sept 11th Iceland @ 2.87 sportsbet Value is on Iceland who will come into this game in a confident mood given their 2-0 at home over Norway. They had 62% of the possession of the game as they controlled the game and though there were not many chances, they did manage to put away what came their way. Expect them to play a counter attacking game here, as all the pressure is on the home side to make up for their 3-1 loss in Albania. Cyprus did not do much in the game and only a momeny of magic, where they scored a 35 metre free kick lighted up a dull performance. Albania made them pay with two late goals to secure the win, and now Cyprus need to get something in this game, so expect them to be more attacking in this game. Iceland look the better of the two sides and like them to record another win here Russia @ 2.00 pinnacle Israel were fortunate to get a point in Azerbaijan as they can thank their goalkeeper for some very good saves late in the game. The Azerbaijani's had 72% of the possession and with the Israeli's on the back foot for most of the game, then this does not bode well for them here, as Capello's Russian side is a much tougher test for them. Defensively they are hard to break down, and expect them to play with that mindset, but they have several good players who can make things happen when they go forward. This Israeli defence did not appear to be that solid against Azerbaijan and like the Russians to do enough to find at least one goal here but doubt that they concede Georgia - Spain under 2.5 @ 2.75 centrebet Georgia are in a very tough group and will be very hapy to have beaten Belarus 1-0 and get some points from that game, because they will probably doubt that they can get anything against Spain here. So they will look to park the bus and hope for the best, and recent results in the European qualifiers suggest that Spain will not have it easy here. Georgia beat Croatia 1-0 at home and led 1-0 against Greece before conceding two late goals. As for the Spanish, they di not play on Friday and will be very confident of a win here, but will not be looking to exert themselves with commitments to the major clubs coming up. Like the Georgians to keep this close, and while Spain should still win, not confident of them going all the way east and scoring three times there, as it is doubtful that the home team scores on them. Turkey - Estonia under 2.5 @ 2.35 pinnacle Turkey were unlucky not to get a point from their 2-0 loss to Holland as they played pretty well and took it to the Dutch, and they only conceded the second goal in injury time. They will look to register their first points in this group as they face an Estonian side that lost 2-0 at home to Romania. Estonia played pretty well in the first half and were competitive but all that good work was undone in the second half where they allowed both goals. Like the Turks to win this game, but the odds are pretty short, however doubt that they win by much as the Estonians have showed that they can be competitive, and in their European qualifiers, they did draw 1-1 in Ireland, while they also won in Northern Ireland and Slovenia. Bosnia-Hercegovina - Latvia under 2.5 @ 2.37 pinnacle Bosnia-Hercegovina showed in their 8-1 win over Liechenstein that they some very good and creative players who can also score. Players like Dzeko, Ibisevic, Pjanic and Misimovic stood out in this game, and now at home, they will be looking for another win to keep themselves in contention to go to their first ever World Cup. However Latvia will be a tougher test and would not be surprised there is some complaency from the home side coming into this game. Latvia led against Greece but a couple of second half goals saw the Greeks get the win. They have been competitive away from home in the European qualifiers, losing 2-0 in Croatia (conceding both goals in the second half), beating Georgia 1-0, lost 2-1 in Israel, and lost 1-0 in Greece while the B-H have did not allow a goal in their last 4 home European qualifiers and only against Luxembourg did they score more than two goals. Like this to be a low scoring game Hungary - Holland under 2.5 @ 2.13 pinnacle Hungary beat Andorra 5-0 but this will be a much different game as they face a very good Dutch side, who beat Turkey 2-0. However the Turks pushed them all the way and it was not a one sided game, and can see the Hungarians doing the same here, as they will have learnt from their two previous meetings, in the European qualifiers, where they lost 4-0 at home and 5-3 away to them. In Hungary's favour, is that the Dutch are rebuilding and they have rid themselves of some of the older and underperforming players, and gone with a more youthful look. Expect this game to be much closer than their two previous meetings, and doubt that there will be much in it in the end Belgium - Croatia over 2.5 @ 2.20 centrebet Belgium beat Wales 2-0 while Croatia beat Macedonia 1-0 ad neither side where impressive in either of these games, as they were more likely thinking ahead to this match up between the two favourites in this group. Belgium has several very good oyoung players coming through like Hazard, Fellaini, Witsel and Lukaku up front, and expect them to pose some problems for the Croatian defence who are missing Corluka there. Also like the Croatian attack, as Mandzukic and Jelavic are in good goalscoring form, with Modric just behind them, and they too have a goal in them. Belgium scored and conceded in their last 4 home games in the European qualifiers while Croatia conceded in each of their 3 Euro Championship games (and should have scored against Spain to mean that they also scored in all three of these games too) as well as conceding in 4 of their last 5 games in the European qualifiers

Re: World Cup Qualfiers - Europe > Sept 11th Belgium - Croatia - No bet for me & going crazy!!! This is unbelieveble, Croatia's coach said that he will play 18 years old Radošević of Hajduk Split, instead of the expirienced O. Vukojević!? That's soooo wrong, Radošević has barely 20 matches in the quality-poor First Croatian League, and no caps for the national team. He can't stop Belgium's attacks like Vukojević, Radošević hasn't got the needed quality for this level of football, and we are going to get our lesson tonight. I think we might get kicked all over, beaten by 2-3 goals :( Štimac is mad, I'm affraid... Croatia will (supposedly) play: GK: Pletikosa; DEF: Vida, Ćorluka, Šimunić, Strinić MID: Srna, Radošević, Modrić, Perišić ATT: Mandžukić, Jelavić Belgium will start: Courtois; Gillet, Kompany, Vermaelen, Vertonghen - Defour - Hazard, Fellaini, Witsel, Mertens - Benteke

Belgium - Croatia over 2.5 @ 2.20 centrebet Belgium beat Wales 2-0 while Croatia beat Macedonia 1-0 ad neither side where impressive in either of these games, as they were more likely thinking ahead to this match up between the two favourites in this group. Belgium has several very good oyoung players coming through like Hazard, Fellaini, Witsel and Lukaku up front, and expect them to pose some problems for the Croatian defence who are missing Corluka there. Also like the Croatian attack, as Mandzukic and Jelavic are in good goalscoring form, with Modric just behind them, and they too have a goal in them. Belgium scored and conceded in their last 4 home games in the European qualifiers while Croatia conceded in each of their 3 Euro Championship games (and should have scored against Spain to mean that they also scored in all three of these games too) as well as conceding in 4 of their last 5 games in the European qualifiers
First of all, Blackcrow, I don't argue your bet, I see overs here too. But - Ćorluka will play from start (he is match fit, allegedly), and Å timac will play him even if he is a bit too slow - he is good in marking and set pieces. Modrić probably won't play as an AM, but as an DCM, and Croatia will try to get the ball to the attackers over the wings - PeriÅ¡ić and Srna. Good luck with your bet, I'm not touching this game, because I feel Belgium is in better form, playing home, but the teams from Balcan always give their best in those situations (we can beat Italy and then lose to Ecuador, beat Germany and lose to Turkey, and so on... )

Re: World Cup Qualfiers - Europe > Sept 11th 5pts Serbia vs Wales - Under 2.5 goals 4/6 Betfred 1pt No Goalscorer 17/2 William Hill Neither side are scoring goals at the minute. Wales haven’t even scored under Chris Coleman so I don’t see either side suddenly scoring bagfuls barring something unforeseen. Under 2.5 goals looks a really good bet to me especially at 4/6 but I think it could also be worth a tiny play on no goalscorer too as a 0-0 wouldn’t be the most surprising result of all time given the inadequacies both sides are showing in front of goal right now. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/serbia-vs-wales-betting-goals-unlikely-to-come-in-a-huge-supply-in-battle-of-the-sides-struggling-to-score

Re: World Cup Qualfiers - Europe > Sept 11th What can you do!? Have to make your bets at some point? Can't predict who is going to come out with what a few hours before the games starts..not even that bothered, I wouldn't have left bets of this size until a couple of hours before ko, whoever gets on these will most likely have the bet of the night on their hands.

Treble Georgia-Spain + Romania-Andorra + Sweden-Kazakhstan Spain, Romania and Sweden not to concede @2.73 4/10 bet365 Spain will have about 65% possession. They alway have a rock solid defence which doesn't allow opponent's offensive a lot. Georgia hasn't got any remarkable player. Romania has a renewed squad but against those non-professionals, they shouldn't concede. The same about Sweden. Their opponent has just 2 players that are not playing in the domestic league. Very low quality. I give this treble good chances. GL
The best treble I've seen so far. Thank you my friend!

Belgium - Croatia - No bet for me & going crazy!!! This is unbelieveble, Croatia's coach said that he will play 18 years old Radošević of Hajduk Split, instead of the expirienced O. Vukojević!? That's soooo wrong, Radošević has barely 20 matches in the quality-poor First Croatian League, and no caps for the national team. He can't stop Belgium's attacks like Vukojević, Radošević hasn't got the needed quality for this level of football, and we are going to get our lesson tonight. I think we might get kicked all over, beaten by 2-3 goals :( Štimac is mad, I'm affraid...
Vukojevic and Eduardo are punished for bad behavior, they were in Zagreb cafe late at night on Saturday.

Vukojevic and Eduardo are punished for bad behavior' date=' they were in Zagreb cafe late at night on Saturday.[/quote'] Bogus info, the spokesman of our national team denied that disciplinary measure, and the whole incident. Even if it was so - there's no explanation for Radošević debut, but some manager's money and interest in Hajduk building up his price. On the other note, what's with the news that 2 of Scotland's goalkeepers (McGregor and Gillks) are injured?!?

Re: World Cup Qualfiers - Europe > Sept 11th ROMANIA - ANDORRA Romania started with an away win at Estonia and they seem to be very confident ahead Andorra, and why not, they are 2 class above them (sorry for Andorra's fans). This win is a must! The couch changed the formation, introducing 2 attackers instead of 1 used in the past game. Alongside Marica will be Marius Niculae, strong attacker with experience. Pantelimon (Man. City) Luchin (Dinamo), Chiriches (Steaua), Gaman (Astra), Rat (Shakhtar) Bourceanu, Tanase, Rusescu (all 3 Steaua), Torje (Granada) Marica (Shalke 04) , Marius Niculae (Vaslui) I know my team and I could easily say that they suck, at least in attack, no creative players, not creating space, no playmakers. The attack has to do all the job and there we don't have great talents anymore (Adrian Mutu not selected). This is will be a win, but not by large margin. I think a 3-0 will satisfy the fans. We have a strong defense, won't be a worry in this game. As I already said in other post, defenders don't go up with ball, they stick to their position. My predictions: Both teams to score - No @ 1.30 (10/10) Under 4.5 @ 1.67 (8/10) Draw/Romania @ 6.00 (2/10)