Hornet's Hunting For Value

hornetsmad

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Hornet's Hunting For Value Bet 24: 15:50 Leicester Lay Cracking Lass @ 11.77 Liability £224.00 to win £20.80 LOST: Winner: Cracking Lass Profit/Loss: £224.00 A disastrous bet, and that's the majority of my built up profit gone. I overstaked and the bet turned out to be poor value in the first place. Lesson learned, hopefully. Sand87, you were right! Current Bank: £118.66

Bet 31: Wolfsburg versus Leverkusen Lay 2-2 @ 14.5 Liability £130.82 to win £9.69 WON: Final Score: 3-1 Profit/Loss: £9.21 Current Bank: £181.45
Was this in play? That's a massive percentage of your bank if not. I have to confess I never lay anything over 2 as I like the idea of small stakes returning decent amounts and run a little scared of placing big lays.

Re: Hornet's Hunting For Value A fluke own goal spoils my bet. Still, I believe this was a value bet as the price shortened before kick-off. I will attempt to recover from this, despite being out of profit for the first time since I started this hunt. Bet 36: Tottenham versus Liverpool Lay 2-1 @ 10.5 Liability £81.79 to win £8.61 LOST: Final Score: 2-1 Profit/Loss: -£81.79 Current Bank: £85.60