Hornet's Hunting For Value

hornetsmad

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Hornet's Hunting For Value Bet 12: Doncaster versus Chesterfield Lay Doncaster @ 2.058 Liability £52.95 to win £50.06 LOST: Final Score: 1-0 Profit/Loss: -£52.95 I suppose my first loss had to come at some stage, I thought this game was heading for a 0-0 until a late Doncaster winner. Still, I still have £220 profit to play with. Current Bank: £328.43

Re: Hornet's Hunting For Value Bet 14: Spezia versus Ternana Lay The Draw @ 3.599 Liability £128.14 to win £49.30 LOST: Final Score: 1-1 Profit/Loss: -£128.14 My second loss, and quite a large one. Still, as long as I remain confident that I am getting value, I should remain in profit in the long run, my bank is still almost double what I began with. Current Bank: £246.96

Re: Hornet's Hunting For Value Bet 15: Iraq versus Australia Lay Australia @ 2.257 Liability £61.23 to win £48.70 LOST: Final Score: 1-2 Profit/Loss: -£61.23 Australia scored their winning goal in the 84th minute. Iraq were actually 1-0 up for ten minutes until a late Australia comeback. I probably should have traded out of this one. The bank takes another hit, need to get back to the form of earlier in the hunt. Current Bank: £185.73

Re: Hornet's Hunting For Value Dhaular Dhar came last! I should have stuck to my guns and let the bet run. Still, a profit's a profit. Bet 18: 16:30 Wolverhampton Lay Dhaular Dhar @ 10 Liability £107.55 to win £11.95 Back Dhaular Dhar @ 11 (MATCHED) Stake £10.80 to win £118.80 WON: Winner: Lucky Dan Profit/Loss: £1.09 Current Bank: £312.37

Re: Hornet's Hunting For Value

Still, as long as I remain confident that I am getting value, I should remain in profit in the long run, my bank is still almost double what I began with.
To be brutally honest with you, overstaking like you are means you can quite easily go bust despite getting value.

Re: Hornet's Hunting For Value I wouldn't say I'm overstaking. I'll admit that I'm using fairly large chunks of my bank but I'm generally aiming to win a relatively modest amount per bet. No good today though, admittedlty! Bet 19: Plymouth versus Rochdale Lay Plymouth @ 2.76 Liability £45.46 to win £25.83 LOST: Final Score: 3-1 Profit/Loss: -£45.46 Current Bank: £266.91