** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Game of Odds - Free To Enter Fantasy Betting Website

Hello there all! Myself and a couple of friends have, over the last couple of months, been working on a "Fantasy Betting" website where you can play in a main league, and indeed create your own mini leagues (to start as and when you wish) to decide who is the shrewdest punter between us all. The basis of it is that each week you are given a fantasy float (for the Premier League season it's £5k on Tuesday morning) and within the week you have to turn that into as much as possible. The odds are all live (but not available in play), and when the season gets close to the start we are going to be offering various markets from Match Odds, 1st Goalscorer, Anytime Goalscorer, Under/Over 2.5 goals etc. On Monday evening all the money gets banked, and the competition is to bank as much cash as possible each week. It is completely free to enter, and there are monthly and season long prizes to be won. I don't want to go on and on about it, but would urge you to have a look at the site which can be found http://www.gameofodds.com there is a better explanation of how it all work there. Should you also wish to enter a "Punters Lounge Mini League" I have created one of these and the link to this is: http://www.gameofodds.com/Panel/Join?lID=50d5ff71-78e3-4390-bbef-2930ee6bb470 then enter League PIN: HAIOWLKS I would genuinely be interested in any ideas or feedback any of you would have regarding this, so will regularly be checking this thread should you have any questions. Happy punting!

Re: Game of Odds - Free To Enter Fantasy Betting Website Seeing as you guys are being so slack to join - hows about I offer up a Punters Lounge special then? How about £200 to the leader after the last premier league game of September? I won't be applicable for the prize myself, and this is dependent on a minimum of 10 members in the mini-league. By entering any mini league you will also be entered into the main league where there is a prize of £500 to the season winner and monthly MOTM prizes (as it stands less than 70 members so again, your chances shouldn't be too bad on scooping close to 4 figures this season!!) At the moment there are just 2 of us in there, so get it to 10 and get the prize for yourself! At the moment were offering Match Odds / HT/FT and Correct Score markets By tomorrow were hoping to have 1st and Anytime goal scorers, over/under 2.5 and more.

Re: Game of Odds - Free To Enter Fantasy Betting Website I am a bit confused! I entered my selections today, but they never registered for the main league, only for the PL League, and i won a lot, so made a big balls of it already. I didn't know you had to enter your selections for each league you enter. What are the prizes on offer etc for the PL league?

Re: Game of Odds - Free To Enter Fantasy Betting Website

I am a bit confused! I entered my selections today, but they never registered for the main league, only for the PL League, and i won a lot, so made a big balls of it already. I didn't know you had to enter your selections for each league you enter. What are the prizes on offer etc for the PL league?
You have made it a step hill for the rest of us! But nothing is impossible. Congrats for the risk taken.

I am a bit confused! I entered my selections today, but they never registered for the main league, only for the PL League, and i won a lot, so made a big balls of it already. I didn't know you had to enter your selections for each league you enter. What are the prizes on offer etc for the PL league?
Sorry to hear this Aidymac, There was an email sent out to members reminding them at they have to do seperate bets for each league, but from next week we are looking to implement a "Bet this in all my leagues" button. But congrats, those are some crazy winnings you have there in the PL league!! Remember you can reinvest some for today games, so you can use your main league 10k for todays matches to get you up and running. Main league prize is £500 - there is also manager of the month which I believe is £100 per month

• 2 weeks later...

How about £200 to the leader after the last premier league game of September?
Without sounding like I am moving the goalposts here, it makes sense that the prize money will go out to the person that is leading on the day the banking gets done on Tuesday 2nd October as the weekend roll over. So leader on 2nd October is welcome to £200

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Game of Odds - Free To Enter Fantasy Betting Website Happy days got some major results in the last week to just pip youssef and aidymac Allen Cook has already been in touch from GoO to sort out the prize - very prompt service has been very enjoyable and enlightening past few weeks as i am now seeing that there is possibly more value to be had from the correct score markets than from the match odds doubles and trebles that i usually bet on - can only give it a try and see how i fair - no system as such just fancies but if id have gave myself a £50 kitty each week and placed the correct scores which seen me right in the comp then id have turned a £800 profit rather than the £100 loss which my match odds bets yielded anyway its a very nice site - easy to use and easy to understand and would be ideal for trialing any bet systems that anyone out there is toying with so jump in lads and have a go

Re: Game of Odds - Free To Enter Fantasy Betting Website Thanks Ned, My wife has forced me to slot the X-Factor in there...... not sure if anyone has any systems for this :wall Again, congratulations mate, a well deserved winner! Remember - if you want to setup any of your own mini leagues with mates etc these can be started at any time, so even if you want to setup a league with 3-4 mates to last for 2 weeks you can do this! (Ideally let us know when its finished so we can delete it after!) But again - congrats and enjoy!

Re: Game of Odds - Free To Enter Fantasy Betting Website Hi all; Just thought I'd mention it here as well before the banking deadline is upon us, so it won't get further complicated. Yesterday I had a little punt on the Chelsea game going over 3.5 goals in both the global & PL leagues. It was -by mistake- settled as a loser in both (probably confused with a -3.5 A.H. bet if that was on offer??). I did not/do not intend to re-invest the winnings, as I already had 2,500 more to bet still (gone now. *LOL*) but I would like to bank on most & use the 'extra peanuts' on the season-long markets as I usually do. Please amend (or explain if I got it wrong myself). Thanks in advance Edit: Sorted now.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: Game of Odds - Free To Enter Fantasy Betting Website There is a main league at http://www.gameofodds.com/Competitions?id=Barclays%20Premier%20League%2013/14#.UgzLOZK1GaW where it is free to enter - £400 to the winner - £200 to second and £100 for best punter each month. If there is enough interest from the forum here I would be happy to create another mini league?