** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Horrible, horrible day....

Re: Horrible, horrible day.... I dont suppose this will be any consolation to you but I did exactly the same with the first two (including Kirthill) and I then later watched Jacks Revenge just fail to get up by 2 necks. I really dont like Goodwood and I fail to see anything Glorious about it at all! That has stopped me picking out tomorrow horses though! :p

Re: Horrible, horrible day.... Glad its not just me :-) Endured a rough run of very close 2nd's at big odds recently 34, 18, etc combined with shorties also going down. Had one from three yesterday so hopefully back on track although I've found this season really hard, probably due to the weather. Just how things pan put sometime as I can't find a bet to save my life today so will have to give it a miss

Re: Horrible, horrible day.... All part of the game unfortunately. Still today is another day! Having had my fingers burnt two years ago at Goodwood I've avoided it for punting purposes-way too trappy for my liking. Give me Galway anyday! or Anthony Honeyball and Rachel Green at Worcester.Their level stake return and strike rate % gets better and better.