** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

German Grand Prix

German Grand Prix Qualifying Vettel is the short priced favourite to grab yet another pole position slot and its hard to argue against him here in Germany. Hamilton will be thereabouts as he normally is in Q3 and it does look between the two of them. Of the bigger priced drivers it may be worth having a small each way bet on another home driver Nico Rosberg, he has showed this season that he can deliver the goods and as long as it stays dry he looks sure to be pretty quick around here. Selections: To Finish On Pole 3pts Sebastian Vettel 7/4 Ladbrokes 1pt EW Nico Rosberg 16/1 >Bet365 Full Preview; http://www.punterslounge.com/formula-one-betting-vettel-to-keep-the-home-fans-happy-in-german-gp-qualifying

Re: German Grand Prix German Grand Prix The race for the podium place is much more interesting and Hamilton is the shortest price driver behind the obvious front pair from seventh on the grid, he’s around the 7/4 mark and that doesn’t look great value to me. If Schumacher didn’t shoot himself in the foot so often he would be a fair bet at 11/4 but just cant be trusted this season and I would sooner side with Mark Webber to make up his lost places on the grid. The points market gets harder by the week to find any value but I do think Nico Hulkengerg’s 8/13 with BetVictor is an error. He has driven well this weekend so far and it would take a huge mistake on his behalf to kick him out of the top ten and his price to be inside the top six is worth a look at too. Selections: 2pts M.Webber Podium Finish 5/2 >Bet365 3pts N.Hulkenberg Points Finish 8/13 >BetVictor 1pt N.Hulkenberg Top Six Finish 5/2 Stan James Full Preview; http://www.punterslounge.com/formula-one-betting-hulkenberg-to-make-his-mark-in-home-grand-prix-at-hockenheim

Re: German Grand Prix I've had a small bet on Nico Rosberg to set the fastest lap at 22s (Betfair). He's well, well down on the grid thanks to a poor quali and his grid penalty. Often when this happens you see drivers make very risky tyre strategy choices that necessitate a late pit stop, or worse, they involve themselves in some sort of incident which requires a late stop. Regardless, late stoppers are great for fastest lap because very few drivers have laps with low fuel and fresh rubber and I think there's a decent chance that Rosberg might make a late stop. Set fastest lap a couple of races back too and it's not like his car is the slowest around or anything.

Re: German Grand Prix Apparently Red Bull are under investigation for illegal engine mapping. A number of reporters on twitter have said they've been referred to the stewards room. Not sure yet what the penalty would be but starting from pit lane has been bandied about. If it's true I reckon Hulkenberg might be worth a go for the podium, currently trading at 26s on Betfair. Just a rumour for the moment though.