Everton v Man UTD Monday 20th August 2012

Re: Everton v Man UTD Monday 20th August 2012

sralex is the man with the issues.
Alex hates losing. He will never admit if he got a decision wrong, because he sets such high standards. He rarely gets it wrong, he did against Everton, end of story, no point going on and on and on about it.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex hates losing. He will never admit if he got a decision wrong' date=' because he sets such high standards. He rarely gets it wrong, he did against Everton,... .[/quote'] Are you referring to Monday night or the last time they played them when he blew the title by getting it wrong again?

Are you referring to Monday night or the last time they played them when he blew the title by getting it wrong again?
How did Ferguson get it wrong against Everton last season exactly? It was lame defending from Evans and Rafael that messed up that game.. United were in control until the defensive errors, which frankly is out of Ferguson's hands. You don't like him, fair enough. He is still one of, if not the greatest managers of all time, regardless of what you think.

Re: Everton v Man UTD Monday 20th August 2012 How did he get it wrong? Is that a joke? Didn't they blow a 2 goal lead twice? At 4-2 up they were still piling forward (in fact, Evra (I think) hit the post with what would probably have won the title had it gone in) at 4-2 up. Fergy got it wrong by not setting his side up to keep possession and play out the last twenty minutes. Major cock up. Was a brilliant manager, as you say. Maybe he's just not up to it anymore.

How did he get it wrong? Is that a joke? Didn't they blow a 2 goal lead twice? At 4-2 up they were still piling forward (in fact' date=' Evra (I think) hit the post with what would probably have won the title had it gone in) at 4-2 up. Fergy got it wrong by not setting his side up to keep possession and play out the last twenty minutes. Major cock up. Was a brilliant manager, as you say. Maybe he's just not up to it anymore.[/quote'] All you want is a reaction, i won't give you the satisfaction. I don't want us to start clogging up threads with tripe again.

All you want is a reaction' date=' i won't give you the satisfaction. I don't want us to start clogging up threads with tripe again.[/quote'] That's fair enough. I don't particularly want you clogging up threads with tripe either:ok