Bet365 £50 "In Play" Free Bet - Spain v Italy - Existing Customers too!

Simply place up to a £50 bet on the match before kick off, then your place your free bet matching the initial bet and if it loses,

Bet365

will refund that amount within 2 hours after the match.

Example:

Bet £50 Spain to win the match before kick off. Bet £50 Torres next goal "In Play" and if that bet loses,

Bet365 will refund that amount within 2 hours after the match.

Re: Bet365 £50 "In Play" Free Bet - Spain v Italy - Existing Customers too!

Simply place up to a £50 bet on the match before kick off, then your place your free bet matching the initial bet and if it loses,

Bet365

will refund that amount within 2 hours after the match.

Example:

Bet £50 Spain to win the match before kick off. Bet £50 Torres next goal "In Play" and if that bet loses,

Bet365 will refund that amount within 2 hours after the match.

Offers like this that seperates the men from the Betvictors.

:welcome to PL. :ok The above is just an example, you can choose what bets you like. :ok
Am i right in thinking... [h=3]Single bets[/h][TABLE=width: 634] [TR] [TH=bgcolor: #DFEAF0, align: left] [/TH] [TH=bgcolor: #DFEAF0, align: left]Market[/TH] [TH=bgcolor: #DFEAF0, align: left]Price[/TH] [TH=class: num, bgcolor: #DFEAF0, align: center]Stake[/TH] [TH=class: num, bgcolor: #DFEAF0, align: center]Cost[/TH] [TH=class: num, bgcolor: #DFEAF0, align: center]Estimated return[/TH] [TH=class: x, bgcolor: #DFEAF0, align: left] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row1 sep] [TD=class: irflag BSIRTagColour0, bgcolor: #0000FF !important] [/TD] [TD]Draw - Spain v Italy: Match Betting[/TD] [TD=class: odd]11/4[/TD] [TD=class: num bsstake, align: right][/TD] [TD=class: num bscostS, align: right]23.00[/TD] [TD=class: num bsreturnS, align: right]86.25[/TD] [TD=class: x]remove[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0 sep] [TD=class: irflag BSIRTagColour0, bgcolor: #0000FF !important] [/TD] [TD]Italy - Spain v Italy: Match Betting[/TD] [TD=class: odd]9/2[/TD] [TD=class: num bsstake, align: right][/TD] [TD=class: num bscostS, align: right]16.00[/TD] [TD=class: num bsreturnS, align: right]88.00[/TD] [TD=class: x]remove[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: totalcost, width: 635] [TR] [TH=bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: right]Total cost:[/TH] [TH=class: bstotalcost, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: right]39.00[/TH] [TH=class: bstotalret, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: right]174.25 [/TH] [/TR] [/TABLE] If i stake £50 on Spain on Bet365 i get back £36.63 so overall that's £86.60 if i then spend £39 covering the draw and italy, then take into my account the £50 on Spain, that's £89.00 I then stick my in-play free £50 on spain to win as soon as kick off, if spain win i get £36ish profit - the £3ish difference from covering and i effectively have £33 profit if spain win or a £3loss? tecnically like a 10-1 bet really? is that all right lol?

Am i right in thinking... Single bets [TABLE=width: 634] [TR] [TH=bgcolor: #DFEAF0, align: left][/TH] [TH=bgcolor: #DFEAF0, align: left]Market[/TH] [TH=bgcolor: #DFEAF0, align: left]Price[/TH] [TH=class: num, bgcolor: #DFEAF0, align: center]Stake[/TH] [TH=class: num, bgcolor: #DFEAF0, align: center]Cost[/TH] [TH=class: num, bgcolor: #DFEAF0, align: center]Estimated return[/TH] [TH=class: x, bgcolor: #DFEAF0, align: left][/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row1 sep] [TD=class: irflag BSIRTagColour0][/TD] [TD]Draw - Spain v Italy: Match Betting[/TD] [TD=class: odd]11/4[/TD] [TD=class: num bsstake, align: right][/TD] [TD=class: num bscostS, align: right]23.00[/TD] [TD=class: num bsreturnS, align: right]86.25[/TD] [TD=class: x]remove[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0 sep] [TD=class: irflag BSIRTagColour0][/TD] [TD]Italy - Spain v Italy: Match Betting[/TD] [TD=class: odd]9/2[/TD] [TD=class: num bsstake, align: right][/TD] [TD=class: num bscostS, align: right]16.00[/TD] [TD=class: num bsreturnS, align: right]88.00[/TD] [TD=class: x]remove[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: totalcost, width: 635] [TR] [TH=bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: right]Total cost:[/TH] [TH=class: bstotalcost, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: right]39.00[/TH] [TH=class: bstotalret, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: right]174.25[/TH] [/TR] [/TABLE] If i stake £50 on Spain on Bet365 i get back £36.63 so overall that's £86.60 if i then spend £39 covering the draw and italy, then take into my account the £50 on Spain, that's £89.00 I then stick my in-play free £50 on spain to win as soon as kick off, if spain win i get £36ish profit - the £3ish difference from covering and i effectively have £33 profit if spain win or a £3loss? tecnically like a 10-1 bet really? is that all right lol?
Full T&C's are here :ok
  • Free bet value will be equal to the stake of the largest pre-match single bet placed by a customer on the Spain v Italy Euro 2012 match, played on Sunday 10th June 2012, up to a maximum of £50*.
  • Free bet will be deemed your first single bet placed In-Play on the Spain v Italy Euro 2012 match played on Sunday 10th June 2012.
  • Note that ‘pre-match’ is defined as bets placed prior to kick-off of the Spain v Italy Euro 2012 match played on Sunday 10th June 2012 and ‘In-Play’ is defined as any bet struck after the game has kicked off.
  • Bets must be paid for and placed in the usual way. If your free bet loses, your stake will be refunded to your account within two hours of the end of the game. Maximum free bet per customer is £50*.
  • Where more than one selection is placed on the same betslip In-Play, the free bet selection will be deemed to be the one which is first on the betslip.
  • Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to a deposit bonus, enhanced payments, free bets or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, bet365 reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in their absolute discretion either settle bets at the correct odds, void the free bets or void any bet funded by the deposit bonus. In addition bet365 reserve the right to levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the deposit bonus, free bet or additional payment to cover administrative costs. We further reserve the right to ask any customer to provide sufficient documentation for us to be satisfied in our absolute discretion as to the customer's identity prior to us crediting any bonus, free bet or offer to their account.
  • All customer offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, telephone number, same payment account number (e.g. debit or credit card, NETeller etc), and shared computer, e.g. public library or workplace. We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of any offer or all offers to any customer or group of customers at any time and at our sole and absolute discretion. Offers only apply to customers who have made an actual/real money deposit with bet365.
  • bet365 reserves the right to amend, cancel, reclaim or refuse any promotion at its own discretion.
  • This offer is only available to customers residing in UK and Republic of Ireland.
  • All bet365 offers are intended for recreational players and bet365 may in its sole discretion limit the eligibility of customers to participate in all or part of any promotion.

Re: Bet365 £50 "In Play" Free Bet - Spain v Italy - Existing Customers too! Just back a heavy odds on shot with 365 then lay it off with befair/betdaq/wbx so you could only lose a couple of quid and then you have your free £50 in play bet !!! I have backed over 0.5 goals with 365 and laid it off. I could lose about £1.50 and as soon as it kicks off i will be in there staking £50 on something i fancy risk free !! If you have time to do homework you could probably find a totally risk free chance! Good on you 365, as previously stated they sort the men from the boys. Having just got a stupid email from boylesports out of the blue telling me my account no longer qualifies for any of their promotions this is a breath of fresh air!

Re: Bet365 £50 "In Play" Free Bet - Spain v Italy - Existing Customers too! Hi, I am new to the forum and hoped someone could help me with laying on bet fair to take advantage of the free bet offer. I am new to laying but just wanted to ask someone if they could confirm if the below is correct to get the £50 free bet from bet 365 with only risking a small fee: Bet 365: £50 Spain to win 5/6 potential return £91.66 Betfair: Lay £50 (backer stake) £43 (liability) 5/6 Spain win = Bet365 +£91.66 Betfair -£93 (backers stake + liability) Italy win/Draw = Betfair £50 (backer stake) Bet365 -£50 I think the question I really have surrounds liability and backers stake on bet fair. If Italy win or draw would i lose just the liability or the liability + the backers stake? Thanks in advance.

Hi, I am new to the forum and hoped someone could help me with laying on bet fair to take advantage of the free bet offer. I am new to laying but just wanted to ask someone if they could confirm if the below is correct to get the £50 free bet from bet 365 with only risking a small fee: Bet 365: £50 Spain to win 5/6 potential return £91.66 Betfair: Lay £50 (backer stake) £43 (liability) 5/6 Spain win = Bet365 +£91.66 Betfair -£93 (backers stake + liability) Italy win/Draw = Betfair £50 (backer stake) Bet365 -£50 I think the question I really have surrounds liability and backers stake on bet fair. If Italy win or draw would i lose just the liability or the liability + the backers stake? Thanks in advance.
Hi tonyc, welcome to the Punters Lounge. :welcome To answer your question you would lose the liability only. I hope that nobody has arbed or dutched their free bet solely at Bet365 as according to their T&C's you will not get paid.... On which note - has anybody had their free bet refunded yet?

Hi tonyc, welcome to the Punters Lounge. :welcome To answer your question you would lose the liability only. I hope that nobody has arbed or dutched their free bet solely at Bet365 as according to their T&C's you will not get paid.... On which note - has anybody had their free bet refunded yet?
Backed the Italy or Spain double chance market before the game and the draw in play. Nice profit and paid out.