• Yes please
    • No thanks

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: Sunday PL Exclusive - Unibet Poker- €1k added - Grand Final 1st July Well done to tonight's qualifiers, morls and reb. :clap Final table posted. With double-ups and ineligibility it leaves us with 6 going through from the league positions. Good luck to everyone in the final next week. :ok [TABLE=width: 226]

[TR] [TD=class: xl67, width: 130, bgcolor: #ccffcc]PLUsername[/TD] [TD=class: xl68, width: 171, bgcolor: #ccffcc]Unibet[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70, bgcolor: #99cc00]Niederbayern[/TD] [TD=class: xl69, bgcolor: #ffff99]Nautipuzz[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70, bgcolor: #99cc00]reb33[/TD] [TD=class: xl69, bgcolor: #ffff99]mangothecat[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70, bgcolor: #99cc00]Bagheira[/TD] [TD=class: xl69, bgcolor: #ffff99]Bagheira[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71, bgcolor: lime]pots11[/TD] [TD=class: xl69, bgcolor: #ffff99]gukptrath[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70, bgcolor: #99cc00]morlspin[/TD] [TD=class: xl69, bgcolor: #ffff99]PLmorlspin[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71, bgcolor: lime]marcusneil[/TD] [TD=class: xl69, bgcolor: #ffff99]oosengoose[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71, bgcolor: lime]arbaal[/TD] [TD=class: xl69, bgcolor: #ffff99]arbyfishy[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70, bgcolor: #99cc00]Spitvenom[/TD] [TD=class: xl69, bgcolor: #ffff99]Spitvenom[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71, bgcolor: lime]luckboxnemo[/TD] [TD=class: xl69, bgcolor: #ffff99]init2winit[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71, bgcolor: lime]teaulc[/TD] [TD=class: xl69, bgcolor: #ffff99]teaulcsg1[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71, bgcolor: lime]PGremlin[/TD] [TD=class: xl69, bgcolor: #ffff99]RiverChaser_[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70, bgcolor: #99cc00]bremensha[/TD] [TD=class: xl69, bgcolor: #ffff99]buschmann1[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] League champion is Niederbayern, well done with only 2 games played. :clap And spoon goes to Washman this month. :ok

Re: Sunday PL Exclusive - Unibet Poker- €1k added - Grand Final 1st July Nice Promotion & thank to Punterslounge & all its Members.... during the European Championship its hard to play Poker, so i just played 2 of the tournaments. On the 1. July is the Soccer Final and our final of this league. A Problem that i have to solve ;). But i think we all watch that game at home and chat about it till we poker. Right at the moment a registration at Unibet isnt possible, Unibet says just for invited people and there is no posibility to insert a password.

Re: Sunday PL Exclusive - Unibet Poker- €1k added - Grand Final 1st July I can not start the playoffs, because there was about 3 to my 2012th June 3 before? In any case, two races of the third Place the acceptable results. Perhaps it would be based on performance in my place, but never mind.

Re: Sunday PL Exclusive - Unibet Poker- €1k added - Grand Final 1st July

I can not start the playoffs' date=' because there was about 3 to my 2012th June 3 before? In any case, two races of the third Place the acceptable results. Perhaps it would be based on performance in my place, but never mind.[/quote'] Babi, your 1st score did not count as you had signed up after you had won, so you only had one score and that was not good enough to qualify this time. Please, hang around and play our other games, cheers!

Re: Sunday PL Exclusive - Unibet Poker- Starts on Sunday 3rd June - €1k added

Nice Promotion & thank to Punterslounge & all its Members.... during the European Championship its hard to play Poker, so i just played 2 of the tournaments. On the 1. July is the Soccer Final and our final of this league. A Problem that i have to solve ;). But i think we all watch that game at home and chat about it till we poker. Right at the moment a registration at Unibet isnt possible, Unibet says just for invited people and there is no posibility to insert a password.
made it by the skin of my teeth, wd all and gl in final. just to confirm Morls, it does invite only and not password protected
Have emailed the team now to get this sorted. Will update when i hear

Re: Sunday PL Exclusive - Unibet Poker- €1k added - leg 4 on Sun 24th June Well played G - your win was well deserved..............I guess if Unibet can't sort out the password/invitation issue out the only solution is for the top 2 in the league get the £255 tickets...........ONLY JOKING LOL

Re: Sunday PL Exclusive - Unibet Poker- €1k added - Grand Final 1st July For now, unfortunately, I do not go to London. The weekly finals on Sunday 10th I earned my place. Unfortunately, I was very unfortunate, despite the fact that my game was fine. I lost a large pot against K5 to K9, so that K high flop river fell 5. He raised pre-flop back in vain with AK against AQ and the flop of Q also fell. About 20 people got big blind AA. UTG Shortstack all int, reraise allin UTG +1, then threw all my little way of thinking, of course, after I put everything. 4 K flop ..... you might think ... Well I say there is none. Then there was a hand with KQ was my big blind and got a miniraiset center. I say look, but I gave. Q small plates were small, but the Board was down two spades. Immediately went all in, what your opponent nuts flush draw call al-AK of spades. A. The turn ..... So I say cool, this could not be pulled. After all, 44 starters got in around the final table. 17 thousand chips. J8 is a colored diamond dealer based on my drum in front of me all the time I lifted a bit from behind. Blind small drum, big blind, very little back. I thought I will give, but was suspicious, but you can play virtually any two cards. Jack high flop, color drawing, there is no danger straights. check your opponent I'm all in, and he shows a big blind and call pocket queens pair. Of course, dropped out. I was very nervous. Now if I could play third time package, but many failed. Despite the fact that I played well but lost 4-5 to pot, where I was by far the favorite. It's hard to process. Sometimes I think that it is not at all accidental, but a very conscious thing for the room. Unfortunately, more than anything else I can not really play. The record is included in the deck, the 1-2 times that much weaker hand wins, but to lose 4-5 in such a situation is much better positioned it is not. In any case, I thought it was worth it to do. GL All!

• 3 weeks later...