** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Isildur

GaF

Re: Isildur WOW Pokerstars doom switched every else in two massive tournies just to get a bit of publicity for a sponsored pro. More believable than some one actually winning both, but hey, lets just call it variance:p

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Isildur It's a lot more believable than winning 2 massive field NL tournies. Apart from the fact that the fields are a lot smaller the skill advantage over the majority of the field is huge. Nearly only playing omaha at cash tables these days with some degree of success but I can't work out tournies at all, think some of our better holdem players have the same problem. It is low stakes tournies and I could sound really stupid by saying I might do better agaisnt better players:unsure

Re: Isildur Just had a look myself. The fields were: Limit Stud (64) for $41,600 Triple Stud (68) for $44,200 Limit Stud H/L (74) for $40,330 HORSE (85) for $46,325 Shaun's record over the past 5+yrs is beyond ridiculous, he's made millions so i'm not going to take anything away from him though they're small fields.

Re: Isildur All SCOOP final tables are available to watch with all holecards on PokerStars. Go to Events > SCOOP > all Just watched Isildur on one of his final tables when it was down to 4. He actually played pretty conservative the whole way, just was selectively aggressive a couple of times and took a couple of flips. Played totally straightforward heads-up but was happy to play bad hands out of position, even called a big 4bet 3 handed out of position with some low cards and won the pot with a flop or turn check raise with air. Worth watching some of these final tables for any tournament player i think.