Re: May06-13 Del Potro - Dolgopolov Huge line here, i think Del Potro can clear this in two sets. After two long matches for Dolgopolov, he will be a little bit tired. Delpo is for my the number 1 favorite to win this tournament after the out from Nadal. He is in great form and i love the way how he will play. Dolgopolov playing also well this week. Beaten Tsonga yesterday, but the was be a right result. He showing some good perfomance in the last tie break and dominating the rallies. Both players had two meetings and in both meetings this under will be not covered. In every match was a tiebreak, but both matches are on hardcourt. 1/10 Under 21.5 games @ 1.79 Pinnacle (1.87 if you can bet on Betsson!!)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: May06-13 Will have a little double just to keep some interest, thought there was some value on Sharapova but no result would shock me there. Dont like opposing Serena either. Federer (to bt Ferrer) x Berdych (to bt Verdasco) Double @ 1.823 (Pinnacle:2pts) Fancy both men to come through here. Federer really has Ferrer's number and its tough to see how Ferrer can beat the big man. Almagro played a good one yesterday and had matchpoints but Ferrer pulled it out. This will be tougher, Federer will hold serve easier and Ferrer does have an attackable serve. Match-up problem here for David. I also think Verdasco will have a letdown after finally beating Nadal yesterday. He played some great stuff aswell as periods of poor play which you get with him. Surprised to see Rafa blow a hefty lead in the 3rd but Verdasco did play well then and I dont think Rafa was truly in this event, he hated the blue clay and will move onto Rome. Berdy is strong at the minute, he is prone to the odd poor display but I think his extra power and consistency here will get him through.

Re: May06-13

Del Potro - Dolgopolov Huge line here, i think Del Potro can clear this in two sets. After two long matches for Dolgopolov, he will be a little bit tired. Delpo is for my the number 1 favorite to win this tournament after the out from Nadal. He is in great form and i love the way how he will play. Dolgopolov playing also well this week. Beaten Tsonga yesterday, but the was be a right result. He showing some good perfomance in the last tie break and dominating the rallies. Both players had two meetings and in both meetings this under will be not covered. In every match was a tiebreak, but both matches are on hardcourt. 1/10 Under 21.5 games @ 1.79 Pinnacle (1.87 if you can bet on Betsson!!)
63 64

Re: May06-13 Haven't had a bet on the tennis for a while due to essays and stuff, but all done now for a couple of weeks so I'll look to get involved ahead of the French in a couple of weeks. Taking an interest in both finals tomorrow. Will post in order that they are scheduled to play tomorrow with the women's match first. Serena Williams (-2.5 games) to beat Victoria Azarenka- 5/6 William Hill- (5/10) Favouring Serena quite heavily in this one and it should be all about the American really. Unbeaten in her last 12 matches, all on clay and lost just the one set in that time to Wozniacki the other day. She's handled the likes of Stosur, Sharapova and Wozniacki with relative ease in recent weeks which are sure signs that she's returning to her form of a few years ago. This blue clay crap despite the poor condition that Rafa and Novak have complained about, is playing extremely quickly for a clay court and that plays right right into Williams hands really. It simply just compliments the power she can give a ball and she should be able to really cause Azarenka problems both on return and in the rallies. Williams didn't have any break points against her in the match against Hradecka which is a good sign as well and you'd expect Williams to do a lot more on return consistently. Azarenka hasn't been as devastating on the clay as she was in the early parts of the season. Sharapova hammered her over in Germany, whilst Kuznetsova and Li have given her problems in Madrid, as well as Radwanska really putting pressure on her serve in the semis. Azarenka will have to serve about 5 times better than she did against Radwanska otherwise she's in big trouble. At times, she'll struggle to get much off her return game against the American, meaning she'll need some cheap service games of her own and I'm not sure that will happen all too often. She'll be receiving flat and powerful shots from Serena and it's hard to see where Azarenka is going to trouble her. H2H is really not happy reading for her either, Serena leads it 6-1, including the last 4 in which she's covered the handicap line here and I'd expect her to win pretty comfortably tomorrow to extend her winning streak. Roger Federer vs Tomas Berdych- Over 21.5 games- 5/6 William Hill- (4/10) The line is a game lower than most places have it and it does look too low to me. I expect Federer to prevail come the end, but matches between these two guys usually are pretty tight. Roger has had massive problems with the Czech in the past, with Berdych winning 3 of the last 5 the two have played. The quicker conditions over in Madrid should help Berdych as well, with his tall serve getting that extra bit of power that he won't be used to getting on the usual clay. He's already hammered Verdasco and Monfils which are good signs although there's possible explanations for both of those guys, whilst he did really well to overcome an in form Del Potro today, especially considering he hadn't taken a set off the Argentinian in the past 3 meetings. Federer has been comfortable in truth since he beat Raonic, and he was always in command against the likes of Gasquet, Ferrer and Tipsarevic. Berdych should provide a much stiffer test though and he should be confident given how he has Federer's number in recent times. I do expect Roger to win, but a couple of tightish sets could see this line through, even if it doesn't go the distance so I'll back the overs here.

Re: May06-13 Disappointing odds on Serena I'd say, she was bigger against Sharapova, I was expecting her to be 1.70ish against Azarenka. As a neutral though, it will be interesting to see Aza against the real best in the womens game. Serena had Sharapova beaten before it even started, let's see what Azarenka does.

Re: May06-13 I am really liking berdych to upset federer @ 3.45 with Centrebet. This tournement has been full of upsets, (Tipsa>Djoko) & (Verdasco>Rafa). Berdych also has won the last 3 of 5 games against Federer, and he has been playing excellent tennis through out the Tournement. I think he is WAY to long and i think the short odds of 1.30 on federer is just because his "Federer". Still don't know what i will be placing my bet on but so far i think overs are a banker. and berdych > federer is a real chance.

Re: May06-13 Serena Williams vs. Victoria Azarenka World Nr.1 Victoria Azarenka from Belarus will face Serena Williams in an absolute blockbuster final at the WTA Tour event in Madrid and we have a tennis pick on this match for you. Azarenka is clearly the best and most successful player of this season with 4 titles in the bag and 34-2 overall match record. She has not only powerful groundstrokes but also great movement and mental strenght. Serena Williams is the top start of the WTA Tour, former Nr.1 and multiple Grand Slam champion who is slowly coming back to the top after long absence in 2011. Her movement on the baseline is not the greatest but she probably holds the best serve on WTA Tour and the most powerful shots. Clay is the worst surface for Serena Williams but she has 10-0 record on the dirt this year and the blue clay in Madrid could only be her advantage as it plays very fast (surely faster than many hard courts). Williams also holds a comfortable 6-1 lead in the Head 2 Head and should have enough to extend her 12 matches winning streak and show that she is still the biggest force of the WTA Tour when fully fit. Starting Time: 13 May 2012, 13:30 CET Bet: Williams Odds: 1.541 Stake: 8 units Bookmaker: Pinnacle Sports

Re: May06-13 Decent return with the tennis as both bets won. Serena looked superb, Azarenka never got close in truth whilst I've only just started watching the Federer match with all the excitement of the football. +7.49 for the day though which I'll take. Will stick next week's thread up in a sec if there's any thoughts there :ok