Telegraph QIPCO British Champions Series PL Comp (Final Table)

The Telegraph ran a comp during the Cheltenham festival which a few of us had a go at, they're doing another for the QIPCO Series which starts at Newmarket on Saturday & I'm wondering if anybodys going to have a go. It's free to enter & I've got three credits so I'm having a bash. The main prize is a VIP day for 4 at one of the days in 2013, excluding Royal Ascot & a set of silks signed by Frankie. There are 5 mini series as well, the first is from the Guineas up to & including the Derby & the prize for those is a premier day for 2 at one of the days in the next mini series but not Royal Ascot again. Here's the rules.

• Become a Fantasy Owner by selecting your stable of jockeys and trainers
  • Pick two horses in all 35 Series races. Click on BCS 2012 Race Calendar for dates and times of all races within the Series. Racecards will appear on the site 48 hours before each race
  • Your five jockeys and five trainers will score points for you every time they have a runner, winner or placed horse in each of the Series' 35 races
  • Double points are scored for the final five Series races on QIPCO British Champions Day at Ascot on Saturday, October 20
  • Your two horse selections in each race will score additional points for winning or being placed in a race (usually second or third)
  • You can select your stable at any time during the Series and you will score from the next race in the Series
  • After you have selected your stable, you can make changes to your stable of jockeys and trainers up to the scheduled start time of the next race in the Series (after that, no more changes can be made)
  • Make your horse selections from 48 hours before each race right up to the scheduled start time of each race
  • Play as an individual or create a bit of friendly competition with friends, family or colleagues by setting up your own private Super Leagues. You can join a total of 4 Super Leagues, including private and public leagues.

I've entered my three teams now but as it says you can change your Jockeys & Trainers up to the first race after you enter so I can tweak them a bit if I want. I suspect a few will have a go so I've registered a super league as Punters Lounge & the pin to join it is 8001078. http://fantasyracing.telegraph.co.uk/ Rio.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.