** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

League 2 - April 20-21

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn, align: left]Friday 20 April 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Southend United v Barnet (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.66[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.65 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn, align: left]Saturday 21 April 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Accrington Stanley v Shrewsbury Town (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.04[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.95[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.54 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]AFC Wimbledon v Torquay United (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.83[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.68 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Bradford City v Macclesfield Town (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.59 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Burton Albion v Aldershot Town (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.26 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Crewe Alexandra v Cheltenham Town (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.70 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Dagenham & Redbridge v Crawley Town (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.85[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.56 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Gillingham v Swindon Town (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.49 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Hereford United v Northampton Town (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.35 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Plymouth Argyle v Oxford United (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.89 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Port Vale v Bristol Rovers (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.65 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Rotherham United v Morecambe (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.20 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: League 2 - April 20-21 Rotherham - Morecambe Hopefully at 16.55 GMT on Saturday I'll be saying It's a lot less bother with a Rother should this bet win, and I have plenty of reasons to expect it to. I think Rotherham will be given shorter odds than they should for the foreseeable future now that Steve Evans is in charge. In recent weeks I've been very successful Laying the faves (not to win) and I see this as an excellent opportunity. On Tuesday I had 3 out of 3 winning Lays so I'm feeling confident of this new to me strategy, Histon v Droylesden 5-5 !!!, Hampton & Richmond v Salisbury 1-2, Rushall Olympic v Frickley 2-2. Rother last 2 homes they've scraped wins by only 1-0 against poor form/poor teams, Chelt (last minute goal) and Hereford Rother lost 3-1 at Shrews last week after taking the lead, that doesn't impress me ! Morec lost only 1 of their last 5 aways, at Burton 3-2 Rother would need a miracle to get to the play offs and prob' more interested in next season with new stadium to cope with anyhow The H2H is impressive for Morec, we have to go back 6 matches to April 2009 for a Rother win Important : It's 10 matches since Rotherham's last draw ! I see enough here to suggest Rotherham will not win this match Lay Odds for Rotherham (Not to win) expected to be around 1.70 Betfair, which converts to 2.42 effectively (For example, a £10 liability would win £13.57 after 5% commission has been deducted) I'll check the Asian Handicap market and edit the post accordingly if I find further value This match will NOT be going Live In Play on Betfair

Re: League 2 - April 20-21 Swindon (-0.25 AH) to beat Gillingham @ 2.02 with 365 I think there is some value in backing Swindon tomorrow at the Gills. First of all I have a belief that Swindon are the best team in this league. This is shown in their table position but also in the manner in which they got to the top getting 10 straight wins and seeing off all promotion and playoff rivals comfortably. This is not to say that they are a perfect or an invincible team because they still have blips like their recent defeat at Aldershot. The reason behind that defeat was that some players had been celebrating promotion too early last Saturday night and weren't fresh for the game. Paulo Di Canio expressed his anger with the situation, threatened to make changes, got the backing from the club chairman. The players have sinced apologised both to the manager in person as well as to the fans by making a public statement on the club's website and they promised to bounce back. Di Canio called them in for a double session yesterday and now it sounds like the mood in the camp is optimistic. I can't imagine any of Swindon players being lazy, not giving 100% effort and I expect them to be focused and on fire. And as I said before I have a strong belief in this team and in Di Canio's methods and when they are 100% focused on the result they should be able to beat anyone in Leagie Two. Besides, Gillingham will be without two players (Payne and Tomlin) and their form has been far from great recently with just one in in seven matches.

Re: League 2 - April 20-21 Crewe Alexandra v Cheltenham Town Reasoning: Cheltenham Town goalkeeper Scott Brown has been interviewed by BBC: "For those of us that played last season (Crewe won 8:1 on 02.04.2011.), it was one of the worst days of our football careers. Even if we win on Saturday, we'll never forget it because it was one of the worst days in the clubs history." Considering traumatic experience he had last year on the Alexandra Stadium, it’s normal that he will be a bit nervous at the kick off. That’s the fact that could be used by Crewe players to try to continue good form they have recently and jump in to the play off spot. Facts: Crewe scored at least one goal in 17 out of 20 games they played in 2012. Cheltenham lost last five away matches, not scoring in last four out of that five. Pick: @Crewe 2.1 (BETFRED)

Re: League 2 - April 20-21

a buy on morcambe on spreadex would get you 18 points for a win' date='2 points for a draw.ime not convinced that rotherham will be looking to next season,i think they will be up for this one if only to impress the new gaffer,think rotherham might shade it by one goal.[/quote'] thats what i call shadeing it,last minute winner.

thats what i call shadeing it' date='last minute winner.[/quote'] Conversely, appologies to anyone who took my Laying Rother shout, last minute winner for them and it wasnt available to bet in play so no way of covering it. As it happens I slept through every fixture this afternoon anyhow and had none running other than 0-0 on Ars Chelsea, too tired after several late nights.

Swindon (-0.25 AH) to beat Gillingham @ 2.02 with 365I think there is some value in backing Swindon tomorrow at the Gills. First of all I have a belief that Swindon are the best team in this league. This is shown in their table position but also in the manner in which they got to the top getting 10 straight wins and seeing off all promotion and playoff rivals comfortably. This is not to say that they are a perfect or an invincible team because they still have blips like their recent defeat at Aldershot. The reason behind that defeat was that some players had been celebrating promotion too early last Saturday night and weren't fresh for the game. Paulo Di Canio expressed his anger with the situation' date= threatened to make changes, got the backing from the club chairman. The players have sinced apologised both to the manager in person as well as to the fans by making a public statement on the club's website and they promised to bounce back. Di Canio called them in for a double session yesterday and now it sounds like the mood in the camp is optimistic. I can't imagine any of Swindon players being lazy, not giving 100% effort and I expect them to be focused and on fire. And as I said before I have a strong belief in this team and in Di Canio's methods and when they are 100% focused on the result they should be able to beat anyone in Leagie Two.Besides, Gillingham will be without two players (Payne and Tomlin) and their form has been far from great recently with just one in in seven matches.
Gills 3 Robins 1 - bet lost :(. Tragic weekend for me as both my bets (this and Franchise - Sheff U) were probably lost due to off the pitch circumstances. Di Canio decided to suspend several players before the game including their outstanding goalkeeper Foderingham who took part in drinking session last Saturday and didn't apologise. I believe that otherwise the bet would have won but there you go.