** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Wolves v Man City - April 22nd

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Wolverhampton Wanderers v Manchester City (16:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]14.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.28[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.80 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Wolves v Man City - April 22nd 1.26 away from home......:lol...Wolves truly are doomed. City will obviously win, would expect them to fill their boots in this one and score at least 3. Tevez and Aguero looked pretty damn good away to Norwich and Silva is back on form after he went missing for a few months.

Re: Wolves v Man City - April 22nd I started betting on this one last Sat when the prices first came out as they were only likely to go down and sure enough they have, City looked something like back to their best against Norwich, knocking goals in for fun and with Aguero and Tevez together up front they have the best strikeforce in England. I was actually delighted Wolves managed to keep their first clean sheet since August at the weekend as the chances of getting two in a row are zero, they are as good as down and their recent home record is beyond terrible (lost the last 8 in the PL) and while City's away form is what has cost them the league I would be surprised to see Wolves put up much of a fight considering the chance for that came and went a long time ago. Goalkeeper and one of their best players Hennessey has done his cruiciate so he is now out for the next 6-9 months, benchwarmer Dorus de Vries will come in, other team news is difficult to come by so early on but Man City will be at full strength with Yaya likely to be starting again, so I'm hoping for a two goal margin of victory at least. City eyes will be on the United game as I still think it may decide the title, they will be looking to get this one out the way first and they couldn't have asked for a better game against the worst team in the league by a distance and a manager who has been totally stitched up and probably doesn't know which way to turn. My only bet of the weekend and a massive outlay. Don't think there is any value in the prices left now to be honest with win best priced at 1.27 with stanjames and the -1.5AH (or -1EH) at 1.66 or the 5p stanjames will let you get on at 1.75.. MAN CITY - 1.37 - PANBET - 20 POINTS MAN CITY - 1.5AH - VARIOUS PRICES FROM 1.9 - 2.08 - PANBET AND BOYLESPORTS - 15 POINTS

Re: Wolves v Man City - April 22nd

I started betting on this one last Sat when the prices first came out as they were only likely to go down and sure enough they have, City looked something like back to their best against Norwich, knocking goals in for fun and with Aguero and Tevez together up front they have the best strikeforce in England. I was actually delighted Wolves managed to keep their first clean sheet since August at the weekend as the chances of getting two in a row are zero, they are as good as down and their recent home record is beyond terrible (lost the last 8 in the PL) and while City's away form is what has cost them the league I would be surprised to see Wolves put up much of a fight considering the chance for that came and went a long time ago. Goalkeeper and one of their best players Hennessey has done his cruiciate so he is now out for the next 6-9 months, benchwarmer Dorus de Vries will come in, other team news is difficult to come by so early on but Man City will be at full strength with Yaya likely to be starting again, so I'm hoping for a two goal margin of victory at least. City eyes will be on the United game as I still think it may decide the title, they will be looking to get this one out the way first and they couldn't have asked for a better game against the worst team in the league by a distance and a manager who has been totally stitched up and probably doesn't know which way to turn. My only bet of the weekend and a massive outlay. Don't think there is any value in the prices left now to be honest with win best priced at 1.27 with stanjames and the -1.5AH (or -1EH) at 1.66 or the 5p stanjames will let you get on at 1.75.. MAN CITY - 1.37 - PANBET - 20 POINTS MAN CITY - 1.5AH - VARIOUS PRICES FROM 1.9 - 2.08 - PANBET AND BOYLESPORTS - 15 POINTS
I had the same thought, was planning to back City in this game as soon as I saw they had won at Norwich. As it happened I was busy all day on Saturday and I waited to watch Match of the Day blind without knowing the scores, saw they had won 1-6!, and rushed to put a bet on. The odds had already fallen, you could have got 1.4 with bwin earlier in the week (last week) I think, but best price was 1.36 with Paddy Power. I put max bet on but it was less than half of what I was planning as I'm restricted...so frustrating that I missed it. Put a small amount also on City -1 (AH) at 1.35 with 365, I know it's not a good price, it was born out of frustration and was terrible betting practice, I had enough discipline though to make sure it was only a small amount.

Re: Wolves v Man City - April 22nd On the game, I think that a massacre will take place and the asians should be taken. Man U will probably do it very tough breaking down everton and a win is not certain. So say Man U win 1-0, then it is in Citehs interest to thrash Wolves (whos 3 best players are out for the season) because is gives them the psychological leverage and adds to the perception of them going into the manchester derby.

Re: Wolves v Man City - April 22nd Wolves are playing really poor at the moment. They have lost 8 out of their last 10 games, scored 7 and conceded 29 goals, so on overage their recent games produced 3.6 goals per game. In 3 games they have conceded 5 goals against teams like Man.United, Fulham and West Brom. I expect Man.City to score at least 3 goals here, but since the Citizens score most of their goals in the second half I have decided to take "Total Goal Minutes" bet. Meanwhile, since Man.City haven't kept a clean sheet in their last 5 away games I expect that Wolves will score at least 1 goal. So basically the later the goals are scored the better. Total Goal Minutes: Over 175 @ 2.10 (3 units) ​Bet365

Re: Wolves v Man City - April 22nd Man City -1.5 AH vs Wolves @ 1.66 (Paddy Power:6pts) Total team goals: Man City OVER 2.5 goals @ 2.00 (Ladbrokes:4pts) Think City will win very comfortably in this one. Wolves are dead and buried, no doubt about it, cannot defend, struggling to score goals, and they are basically manager-less since McCarthy was given the bullet.City are back playing well again, Tevez has been a welcome addition considering the problems with Balotelli and the form of Dzeko. Tevez and Aguero looked lethal at Norwich, Silva back on form too. Cant see anyway that Wolves can get something here.

Re: Wolves v Man City - April 22nd On paper this should be an absolute battering. City look like they are back to their best after putting 6 past Norwich at Carrow Road where it could have been more and they look like they are playing how they were at the start of the season and with Tevez and Aguero upfront against a Wolves side who have one point from their last 8 games i can see this being 5-0 or 5-1 because City will want to send out a message to United ahead of next week's huge game. Although Wolves kept a clean sheet last week, that was more due to Sunderland's lack of goal threat rather than good defending. Some good value bets are: Man City to be leading at 30 minutes - 5/4 @ Ladbrokes - I expect City to be leading by the half hour mark and expect them to come firing out of the blocks at the start, especially if United win beforehand. First team booking: Wolves 1.87 @ bwin - Man City have some very skillful attacking players like Silva, Nasri, Aguero and Tevez who will draw fouls from the Wolves players and i personally think this is a big price. AH Man City - 3 is 3.550 @ Bet365 - Tevez and Aguero looks like they have started a great partnership and City will have far too much class particularly up front for Wolves to handle. I think if Wolves go 1-0 down early on then their heads will drop and the final score could be anything. Over 3.5 goals - 6/5 @ Ladbrokes - I expect City to score at least 3 against a very shaky Wolves defence who conceded something like 30 goals in 8 games before last weeks 0-0 draw at Sunderland. However, it wouldn't surprise me if Wolves got on the scoresheet towards the end of the game when City have taken their foot off the gas if they are winning. Man City over 3.5 goals - 9/4 @ Bet365 - See AH reasoning. GL all :ok

Re: Wolves v Man City - April 22nd Under 2.5 @ 2.75 pinnacle Wolves are gone and are just playing for pride, and will be looking to repeat their performance in the corresponding fixture last season, when they beat them 2-1 at home. However unlikely that is, they will take some confidence from last weeks 0-0 draw away to Sunderland where they got their first clean sheet in 31 games. Man City should win here, but by home many goals is the question. They beat Norwich 6-1 and West Brom 4-0 in their last two games, which may suggest that they are making one last run for the title. However their away form in the last two months has been a cause for their decline, as prior to their win at Norwich, they had just two wins from their last 8 away games. They conceded one goal in 5 of these 8 away games with the other 3 being shutouts, while they only scored one goal in 3 of these games, while not scoring in the other 5 games. Also they may be looking ahead to next weeks big game with Man Utd, and may not be fully focused for this game. They still should win, but banking on this not being a blowout Season record: 147-208 (-10.31)

Re: Wolves v Man City - April 22nd I am serious torn in this game. Every mug and their dog knows City are likely to thrash Wolves, but the odds are so short. I don't want to look like a retard backing wolves on a big handicap only to see them lose 0 - 8. The early kickoff may affect this game.

Under 2.5 @ 2.75 pinnacle Wolves are gone and are just playing for pride, and will be looking to repeat their performance in the corresponding fixture last season, when they beat them 2-1 at home. However unlikely that is, they will take some confidence from last weeks 0-0 draw away to Sunderland where they got their first clean sheet in 31 games. Man City should win here, but by home many goals is the question. They beat Norwich 6-1 and West Brom 4-0 in their last two games, which may suggest that they are making one last run for the title. However their away form in the last two months has been a cause for their decline, as prior to their win at Norwich, they had just two wins from their last 8 away games. They conceded one goal in 5 of these 8 away games with the other 3 being shutouts, while they only scored one goal in 3 of these games, while not scoring in the other 5 games. Also they may be looking ahead to next weeks big game with Man Utd, and may not be fully focused for this game. They still should win, but banking on this not being a blowout Season record: 147-208 (-10.31)
I'm inclined to agree with this, although will take the 3.1 available with Betfair with the option to trade out at H/T depending how the game is looking. City have nothing to gain from busting a gut to hammer Wolves, it's all about getting 3 points on a rainy away day and getting back to Manchester for the big game. Wolves only objective today will be to not get absolutley tonked. This could end up 0-7, but it could just as easiliy finish 0-1. Worth a small interest on the under 2.5 I think 4 pts @ 3.1

Re: Wolves v Man City - April 22nd Wolves vs Man City Was really torn in this one between the mug punt and the perhaps more educated mug punt. If that made any sense. Though at HT at Old Trafford its 1 - 1 and Everton are doing alright here. Wolves though will wan't to go down with dignity, the fact that they have a small mathematical chance of avoiding the drop with a win isn't going to do their dignity any good. City are on fire right now. Man City -2.5 Ladbrokes 13/8 10/10

I am serious torn in this game. Every mug and their dog knows City are likely to thrash Wolves, but the odds are so short. I don't want to look like a retard backing wolves on a big handicap only to see them lose 0 - 8. The early kickoff may affect this game.
what is it with you and mug punters? :lol

Re: Wolves v Man City - April 22nd Well done unders backers. Wolves didn't roll over at all and kept going until the end ven knowing that they were already down. Bit annyoed that city couldn't find another goal. Aguero should have put that away most of the time. - 10 units

I started betting on this one last Sat when the prices first came out as they were only likely to go down and sure enough they have, City looked something like back to their best against Norwich, knocking goals in for fun and with Aguero and Tevez together up front they have the best strikeforce in England. I was actually delighted Wolves managed to keep their first clean sheet since August at the weekend as the chances of getting two in a row are zero, they are as good as down and their recent home record is beyond terrible (lost the last 8 in the PL) and while City's away form is what has cost them the league I would be surprised to see Wolves put up much of a fight considering the chance for that came and went a long time ago. Goalkeeper and one of their best players Hennessey has done his cruiciate so he is now out for the next 6-9 months, benchwarmer Dorus de Vries will come in, other team news is difficult to come by so early on but Man City will be at full strength with Yaya likely to be starting again, so I'm hoping for a two goal margin of victory at least. City eyes will be on the United game as I still think it may decide the title, they will be looking to get this one out the way first and they couldn't have asked for a better game against the worst team in the league by a distance and a manager who has been totally stitched up and probably doesn't know which way to turn. My only bet of the weekend and a massive outlay. Don't think there is any value in the prices left now to be honest with win best priced at 1.27 with stanjames and the -1.5AH (or -1EH) at 1.66 or the 5p stanjames will let you get on at 1.75.. MAN CITY - 1.37 - PANBET - 20 POINTS MAN CITY - 1.5AH - VARIOUS PRICES FROM 1.9 - 2.08 - PANBET AND BOYLESPORTS - 15 POINTS
Good result, could and should have been more, didn't matter to me, think I'm right in saying the biggest profit i've made on a single game this season, mainly because I bet more on this one than I should..best quit now :lol