QPR v Tottenham - April 21st

Re: QPR v Tottenham - April 21st

1. Every week in Tottenham match topics your posts hardly have an air of reasoning to them, it's just you saying how bad Spurs are and by the tone of your posts it's not farfetched to say you hate them or at the very least dislike them for whatever reason. 2. They rarely lose unlike Tottenham. Ok, let's see. Tottenham losses 9, Liverpool losses 11. Liverpool can be relied upon to score, that's funny because only 7 other teams in the League have scored less than them this season? 3. Of their remaining fixtures, the previous 34 are irrelevant at this point, they can't change them now. Ofcourse a team looks to take points in every game but they also know which games they're more likely to take them in than others.
How much more reasoning "need" one give, here's the previous preview I made of a Tottenham match below, surely there's enough data there for you to establish the selection was well reasoned ? Small stake on the 0-0, final score 0-0, and the other bet I ended up running was a Lay on Tottenham, two wins on the one match through that info satisfies me and no doubt many other punters if they'd taken the tips. I appologise I made an error in point 2 above by omitting the relevant "home/away" situations in regards to this weekends matches. As it's written it hints at the "overall" pciture which wasn't the intention, the comment was based on 5 in the last 10 (inc Wembley) Away Lost for Tottenham, and 2 in the last 21 Homes Lost for Liverpool, make it 3 after today in 22. There is no point whatsoever going back to results over the "whole" season when you're looking at goals scored. If you're betting on "current" games it makes sense to base your opinions only on "current" form. The facts for that are : Tottenham last 7 Aways (not inc Wembley) scored in only 1 game, Liverpool last 7 Home inc today when they didnt score, scored in 6 of the 7, and Away scored in 5 of the last 7. That gives you a "current 7 games chance" of : Away Tottenham score 16% Home Liv score 85% Away Liv score 70% Point 3 I was being sarcastic. Re: Sunderland v Tottenham > 7 April

I can't believe the optimism of the majority of punters on this one so far. It leaves me wondering if many of you realise how poor Tottenhams Away record is ? Only scored in one of the last 5 Aways and still managed to lose that one heavily. Prior to that they managed a single goal at Watford in the FA Cup. Haven't decided which option I'm going to choose yet, whether it be Double Chance or Asian Handicap, whatever it is it won't involve a Tottenham win with these miserable stats. I've said this a few times recently, the early Prem League kicks off have a habit of being low scoring and/or finishing 0-0 so I feel it's worth a small stake on that result, in fact the first game in this table below was such a victim. [TABLE=class: cms_table_match cms_table_away_team_away] [TR] [TD=class: cms_table_left]Chelsea[/TD] [TD=class: cms_table_center] 0-0[/TD] [TD=class: cms_table_right]Tottenham[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: cms_table_overline] [TD=class: cms_table_left]
Everton
[/TD] [TD=class: cms_table_center]
-0[/TD] [TD=class: cms_table_right]Tottenham[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: cms_table_overline] [TD=class: cms_table_left]
Arsenal
[/TD] [TD=class: cms_table_center]
-2[/TD] [TD=class: cms_table_right]Tottenham[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: cms_table_overline] [TD=class: cms_table_left]Stevenage[/TD] [TD=class: cms_table_center] 0-0[/TD] [TD=class: cms_table_right]Tottenham[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: cms_table_overline] [TD=class: cms_table_left]Liverpool[/TD] [TD=class: cms_table_center] 0-0[/TD] [TD=class: cms_table_right]Tottenham[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: cms_table_overline] [TD=class: cms_table_left]Watford[/TD] [TD=class: cms_table_center] 0-
[/TD] [TD=class: cms_table_right]
Tottenham
[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: QPR v Tottenham - April 21st

I didn't see you much of writing about Tottenham's ''average players'' and ''average manager'' in the period of 10.09-11.02
As I only joined the site on 19 December it would not have been possible to have expressed my opinions in 65% of that timespan. However, that's not to say I didn't already have those opinions. If you look at that period from 10 Sept it had a good start for them in the opposition and/or circumstances regarding domestic matches, these 7 in a row league fixtures : Away win v Wolves - Relegated team Home win v Lpool but goals 2, 3, and 4 came only after Liverpool were down to 9 men Away win v Wigan - Bottom almost all season Home win v Arsenal - Good win Away draw v Newc - Good draw Away win v Blackburn - Another bottom few team Home win v QPR - Given the QPR squad at the time this should have been the comfortable win it was anyhow That's 19 points from 21 available, impressive but 12 were gained against 4 teams that as we speak today make up the bottom 5. Their next two home games makes up a complete 6 out of 6 for todays bottom teams as we speak, Bolton and Villa. It's when you put those facts together you get a wider view of how their early points tallied up very quickly. They have two more Away games to play, Bolton and Villa. It's a fact that Tottenham have only beaten one team Away that were in the top 10 before yesterdays games started, that was Fulham in 10th place. Here's their Away record against yesterdays top 10 start of play positions (9 teams listed as Tottenham are one of them) Team / Points Gained Man Utd 0 (3-0) Man C 0 (3-2) Ars 0 (5-2) Newc 1 (2-2) Chel 1 (0-0) Ever 0 (1-0) Liv 1 (0-0) Sund 1 (0-0) Ful 3 (1-3) 7 points from 27 available and the only games they did come back with anything they failed to score in 3 of the 5. To only score in 4 of those 9 games is unsatisfactory and what's even worse, 2 of the 9 goals were from penalties or rebounds of, (Newcastle and Arsenal) leaving a total of 7 goals from open play. Ironically 2 of them were where you'd least expect them to have been scored, Man City. I feel the stats speak for themselves. Edit : To put it further into persective : Wigan have scored in 13 of their last 14 Aways, so the fact that Tott scored in only 1 of 7 should state the obvious. Wigan have scored at 7 of those same top 10 above, gaining 9 points from 30, not bad for a team in their position. Wolves have scored at 8 of those same top 10, gaining 6 points from 30, yet look to be finishing bottom. They managed a 1-1 draw at White Hart Lane. The only two they didn't score at were Chelsea and Fulham.