Guineas 2000 - 5th May

What's everyone thinking? I tipped Fencing and Dragon Pulse early, hoping to lay off for a free bet nearer the day. Dragon Pulse has since won it's warm up race but drifted to 100/1 on the exchange. Must be something I'm missing with that one (although it's at 10s with WillHill). Doesn't seem to be much value in Camelot or Most improved so think I'll steer clear of those 2.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Guineas 2000 - 5th May The French trial the other day, the Dhebel, looked pretty good with the first two, French Fifteen and Abtaal comig well clear with the third, Hermival, finishing fast when the race was over Any of those 3 that come over could be in with a chance - I think maybe the 2nd, Abtaal, could be the best. He looked most in need of a run and wasn't unduly ridden hard If Hermival runs at Newmarket he'll probably be a big price but the extra furlong and uphill finish should suit him and he might be overlooked by UK punters

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.