Bowles' Windsor Monday nights diary

Re: Bowles' Windsor Monday nights diary will be following some of the windsor winners at Ascot this coming week. You sometimes get a decent price pop up from windsor form with the likes of Hannon, Stoute, Noseda, Haggas all using windsor on a regular basis. Will track them here.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Bowles' Windsor Monday nights diary Tonights card 6.05 You cannot ignore the chances of Channon's horse HIGHLIFE DANCER rattling up the 4 timer after imrpessive victories recently and turned out quickly again after saturdays success. 6.35 Difficult to go against the Hughes/Hannon combo but PENSAX LAD offers a much better price at around 7/1 after an impressive maiden LTO on debut 7.05 Hannon has won this 4 out of last 5 times and would not be surpised if he wins again as he saddles 2. BONNIE WEE LASSIE could surprise here at very decent odds so having that one just in case as you dont often get a hannon 25/1 horse run here 7.35 For me its between 2 here with ALNOOMAS and BLUE JACK both offering up recent good form for consideration. The latter tends to need a bit of luck in running but trainer had a winner over the weekend so hope for another ! 9.05 Moore riding for his dad in the last will do, not much to beat here and last 2 runs may be good enough COULOIR EXTREME 1pt win on each as usual :))

Re: Bowles' Windsor Monday nights diary 6 bets tonight, a second, third and a winner in the last race again SP much shorter than the 11/4 on offer earlier Bets 50 Wins 9 P/L -15.88pts Strike rate 18% winners Nocturn 2/1 Emulating 3/1 Hoofalong 9/4 North star boy 7/4 Ustura 7/2 Noble Deed 4/1 Jupiter storm 5/1 Grand Denial 15/8 Couloir Extreme 7/4

Re: Bowles' Windsor Monday nights diary

i said i would follow some of the windsor winners at Royal Ascot this year 3 running tomorrow 4.25 Thunder strike 9/1 Skybet 5.35 Steventon star 14/1 Bet365 & Anticipated 11/2 Hills
Thunder strike 4th Anticipated 3rd I cant see any tomorrow but will keep looking

Re: Bowles' Windsor Monday nights diary Have to start feeling a tad more confident which will no doubt bring winners! 6.40 Fancied a play on the hannon horse however Clive Cox's newcomer has been backed as if defeat is out of the question. Going to watch rather than bet now i think in this race. 7.10 STAR PEARL does tick all the boxes here and quite rightly odds on in a field where the cahllengers have to significantly improve or the favourite has to have a reall off day. You wont get rich, but it should win. 7.40 HARRY BOSCH went into my notebook for further victories here and may just have come up against a smart one in MESSILA STAR tonight trained by Noseda and ridden by Ryan Moore who could ride this course backwards! I can only think of backing both now. 8.10 I selected NOBLE DEED when it won here LTO and now on its handicap debut could follow up. Hannon and Barron both have fancied runners in the race and time will tell if Noble Deed is any good. Will have learnt again from its race and i expect Moore to steer it home. 8.40 HIP HIP HOORAY saves its best for the summer months registering at least 1 win per season in the summer. Highest winning mark on turf is 65, 2 lb higher than todays mark. Mr Moore in the saddle again so i hope he has a good night! 9.10 Thinking the Moore bandwagon will continue here with COULOIR EXTREME going in again after a facile 8L victory here last week over 1f shorter. Some of the above look obvious and Ryan Moore could certainly walk off with 3 or 4 winners tonight. Bets STAR PEARL HARRY BOSCH/MESSILA STAR NOBLE DEED HIP HIP HOORAY COULOIR EXTREME alll 1pt win singles as normal for the thread.

Re: Bowles' Windsor Monday nights diary 3 day summer festival at Windsor 2.30 Most of the fancied horses are drawn high today which may not be ideal, so looking at the lower stalls, there could be some value in the debutante FEAR OR FAVOUR and Ralph Becketts KILLING TIME who ran here on debut and another reasonable effort since 3.05 GOLDEN SECRET is well bred and can improve on debut run at Haydock on this much faster surface. 3.35 JUPITER STORM impressed me when winning here last month and can step up again here in a decent race. Parlour Games could be worth watching with Godolphin in decent form 4.10 no bet for me here 4.40 OUT DO looks interesting after an easy win at Yarmouth and this race favours the younger horses, i also stick with POOLE HARBOUR who ran in the Wokingham last week but hasd run well here and needs to get a flier from the high draw 5.10 no bet 5.40 With no front runners, i would take BEAT OF THE DRUM to the front early and dictate a fast pace here for the others to catch. May just slip the field at a fair price Bets FEAR OR FAVOUR / KILLING TIME GOLDEN SECRET JUPITER STORM OUT DO / POOLE HARBOUR BEAT OF THE DRUM all 1pt win single as usual

Re: Bowles' Windsor Monday nights diary no winners again yesterday at Windsor, a bit frustrated with my form ATM, 16/1 3rd and a 4/1 3rd was all i could get Today Only a few selections 5.30 Royal Challis 5.00 Tempuran 3.20 Bedouin Invader 1pt single on each

Re: Bowles' Windsor Monday nights diary Bets 66 Wins 11 P/L -28.72pts Strike rate 16.66% winners Nocturn 2/1 Emulating 3/1 Hoofalong 9/4 North star boy 7/4 Ustura 7/2 Noble Deed 4/1 Jupiter storm 5/1 Grand Denial 15/8 Couloir Extreme 7/4 & 10/11 Star Pearl 1/4

Re: Bowles' Windsor Monday nights diary Struggling with this now, here's the selections for tonight & hope for some profit! Apologies for alck of write up again today 9.00 Magistral 8.30 On with the dance 7.30 Tinshu 1pt win single as normal

Re: Bowles' Windsor Monday nights diary Tonights Monday night card 6.00pm 2 apprentices i like are Michael Murphy and Thomas Brown, GOLDEN COMPASS & GUNG HO JACK get my vote here as both are decent prices in what is always an open race and often the better jock wins these events. Brown had a treble here last weekend and can continue that good form. 6.30pm Watch the market here and Haggas has 2 newcomers, i think thewinner could come from either with slight preference for me on Ryan Moore's mount GRASS GREEN 7.00pm You might get a jock chnage here with Ryan Moore's mount a NR so beware. Not a race for me 7.30pm WEST COAST DREAM could repeat last years success here as off a winning mark again however may prefer a bit of cut, so go with Moor's mount BLANC DE CHINE who has looked speedy on previous runs and although top weight, has the best jockey up top 8.00pm Stick with SHIFTING STAR a close 2nd here last week behind Poor duke. Hughes on board. 8.30pm Market with show the way here i feel. 9.00pm Pat Phelan has winners here so dont rule out SUPER DUPLEX to follow up recent AW win at Lingfield. BREAKING THE BANK is the other one to consider having had 2 good runs in recent weeks including a CD here bets GOLDEN COMPASS/GUNG HO JACK GRASS GREEN WEST COAST DREAM/BLANC DE CHINE SHIFTING STAR SUPER DUPLEX/BREAKING THE BANK all 1 pt win singles

Re: Bowles' Windsor Monday nights diary poor again last week with no winners -5pts Onto tonight, 6.30 Gentle Breeze - can put up a fight to the hannon horse. Was unlucky not to break its duck LTO at Lingfield and Oriel doesnt look straight forward although ran in the Queen Mary was well beaten. 3/1 approx 7.00 Soaring spirits - drops down the handicap and has been running well on the polytrack so hoping it will transfer to turf as this race isnt very good and possibly only the favourite to hold off this time. 7.30 Night trade - havent found many outsiders to back this season here but Night Trade could spring a surprise under Phillip Prince claiming 5lbs. Won at Goodwood earlier in the season off this mark and often wins this time of year. Looks a big price at 25's 8.00 Significant move - been given another opportunity to win here again after 2 victories as only handed a 3lb rise. all 1pt win singles