April 16 - April 22

CzechPunter

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: April 16 - April 22 Easy starter... Benneteau to beat the severely out of form, rusty Granollers @ 5/6 with Coral This guy granollers had a relatively good year you could I do suppose say last year, HOWEVER, this year, thus far, has been dogged by injuries and has hardly played and it has showed in his recent performances. He's lost to rosol and when I saw him in the Davis Cup doubles for Spain was absolutely, diabolically bloody awful. Benneteau meanwhile has had a solid year so far and with the French crowd behind him should prevail quite easily I feel. 9/10 in the confidence stakes. Nishikori to beat Ramos @ Evens with BetFred Ramos just lost in the Casablanca Open final to Andujar and he did so in rather miserable fashion ........ ! He was ridiculously nervous in the opening set and failed to capatalize on a break he got in the second. Probably down to the fact he's never won an ATP title. I expect him to be physically but also most importantly emotionally drained. Nishikori is a dude I'd fancy to outwit him on most surface courts anyway, but seeing as Nishi is well rested, I'd reserve this one as being pretty much a banker. 9/10 Confidence stakes. Paul Henri Matheiau to beat Donald Young 2-0 @ Evens with Ladbrokes Quite simple really, Youngs a disgrace atm, would probably lose to someone ranked outside the top 500 with the way he is playing. Matheaiu has too much class on clay and with the crowd on his side should thrash the stupid silly American. 8/10 Confidence stakes. Anderson vs Belluci - Over 21.5 games @ 9/10 with Panbet This line is ridiculously good. Belluci is far and away the better claycourt player but isn't as mentally tough as Anderson, Anderson possesses that brilliant serve and should push Belluci all the way in every set .. Whilst Anderson has still been in what you would call "okay form" in comparison to last year, he isn't in the same league as he was last year. Toomany double faults and too many unforced errors. I'd fancy Belluci but I can't trust him not to make a 5 course meal of getting the victory.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.