Serie A - 14-16 April

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn, align: left]Saturday 14 April 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]AC Milan v Genoa (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.28[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]14[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.27 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Udinese v Internazionale (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.18 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn, align: left]Sunday 15 April 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Novara v Lazio (11:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.85 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Atalanta v Chievo (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.68[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.65[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.49 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Cesena v Juventus (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]11[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.38[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.95 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Lecce v Napoli (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.54[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]97.35 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Palermo v Parma (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]97.50 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Siena v Bologna (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.62[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.85[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.19 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]AS Roma v Fiorentina (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.66[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.02 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn, align: left]Monday 16 April 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Cagliari v Catania (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.52[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.40 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Serie A - 14-16 April I think you really have to dig deep to find value in this round. I can't see much around to be honest. There doesn't seem to be an obvious fades. Not much to work with IMO. I kind of fancy Catania away at Cagliari - to get something at least. I think I'll go with goals in Lecce-Napoli because they are both hectic sides at the moment and I can see a very open match.

Re: Serie A - 14-16 April

I think you really have to dig deep to find value in this round. I can't see much around to be honest.
Inter 3.25 at Udinese? Inter seem to be up on the up now, with 2 wins and a draw since appointing their new manager.

Re: Serie A - 14-16 April I kind of think that is more or less about right. Udinese have been stuttering for a little while but I would want a slightly longer price to consider backing Inter. They can't defend and will be caught out more than enough times in this match. Samuel is suspended so Rannochia (who has been playing terribly lately) or Chivu (who is an utter liability) will play CB. I just don't see much in this Inter side personally so I think Udinese can easily get a draw out of the match. With their missing players I don't think I could back them to win though so this match is a clear leave for me.

Re: Serie A - 14-16 April Hmm, I agree that this is not the best round. I will have a double of Roma HW & Lecce Team to Score @2,06 (local) I cannot stop backing Roma. They play real football, nice to watch. Their squad has many potential scorers, Osvaldo, Lamella, Krkic, Totti, Marquinho... Their defense is not the best, but I think that they cannot afford to lose points at home, since they cannot bring many points away from home. They beat Udinese 3:1 in last game. Fiorentina not in a good form. Somebody would say "but they won in Milano". Frankly, that was a bad, bad game by Milan, both offensively and defensively. They may score a goal, since Jovetic and De Silvestri are dangerous, but Roma can take advantage of inexperience of Nastasic. Lecce is my favourite team along with Roma this year. They are really fun to watch. They score many goals recently, last home game 4 against Roma. Muriel and Di Michele play superb football, this duo could have played for any of the top teams. Napoli plays bad defense recently.

Re: Serie A - 14-16 April I think this is going to be my only play this weekend. Lecce - Napoli This should be a nice game to watch. Both teams have attacking talent and both have trouble defending. Lecce are at full-strength as they continue to fight against the drop. Meanwhile Napoli may be ringing some changes as they are really struggling at the moment. The mooted change is to drop a forward and bring in an extra midfielder. I'm not sure that they will do it, but it isn't a massive change in the system. Losing Cavani or Hamsik would affect the team though. I don't think they will go with this change but you never know. Anyway, Zuniga, Cannavaro and Britos are all available and the first two will certainly start. Napoli's defensive issues are well known at the moment so a shake up could be called for. Britos and Campagnaro will probably join Canna. Beyond that there is no important team issues. Both need points though the home side should be more motivated than the visitors. If Napoli show up though then they could put Lecce to the sword but they have been playing really badly of late. Making them favourites in this seems dangerous. You really would be banking on Lavezzi and Hamsik turning up. Both teams have deadly counter-attacks so I do expect a to and fro match. I feel most comfortable backing goals in this one because neither side can capably dictate and control matches. Both have good attacking players and weak defences. Lecce should be really pumped for this and I was tempted to back them but as I said, goals for me in this one. Over 2.5 goals - 1.800 - 6 points Over 3.5 goals - 2.750 - 2 points Both Bet365

Re: Serie A - 14-16 April Another one that caught my eye is Atalanta v Chievo People might speculate as to why the draw is as low as 2.5. But at any rate, I think there might be some value in opposing Atalanta Chievo DNB 2.75 with Bet365 Or the double chance: Chievo +0.5 1.65 with 188bet Both look pretty good value. Local-ish derby, Chievo higher placed in the league and with a good record at Atalanta. I think the odds between Atalanta and Chievo should be closer than 2.5 - 5.0

Re: Serie A - 14-16 April Hallo, cause the death from Piermario Morosini (livorno) today during the game against Pescara are all game in Italy suspended for today and tomorrow http://video.repubblica.it/dossier/morosini-infarto-in-campo/pescara-malore-per-morosini-crolla-in-campo/92695/91089 bye and RIP Piermario 25 years are really not a age to death