Swansea v Blackburn > 14 April

Re: Swansea v Blackburn > 14 April 14/4/12 EPL Swansea vs Blackburn Looks like there are serious trouble for Kean and his Blackburn side now. After they pulled away just weeks ago now they are 8/15 favourites to get relegated. Just like the title race, its amazing how things can change at the bottom. Perhaps I should become a trader on Betfair? They must make a killing. Swansea have now lost 4 on the bounce. No doubt the big hype around Rodgers around big jobs have cost his side. They had plenty of possession in games, but they are reminding me of Wigan earlier this season. They are simply not efficient enough. You can play like Barcelona but you need that final ball in the last 1/3 of the pitch that will create the chances. Theres no good passing it around but not creating chances. They need to be much more direct. I remember against QPR they hoofed one rare long direct ball into the box which resulted in their best chance. I must agree with pundits that if you play working men football like Stoke City or Norwich City it gives you the best chance to stay up. You need a big lanky striker up front like Holt or Crouch who will score you goals. Good thing for Swansea is that they are more or less safe, and its probably the best time to hit a rough patch of form. Better now that being at the bottom of the table fighting relegation. Blackburn were rather unlucky not to get something out of the game against Liverpool, but was lucky to be even given a chance after donkey Flanagan tried to suspend all of the Liverpool goalkeepers at 0 - 2 up away. Though donkey Yakubu didn't convert, being down to 10 men Blackburn always had a chance to get at Liverpool. But there are such ridiculous odds for Swansea considering their recent form. I am tempted to have a crack at the goals market, but I know its probably mug. Swansea are fit as ever. Martin Olsson is back for Rovers and so is Modeste after serving his one match suspension. Blackburn +0.5 1.93 10/10 188Bet

Re: Swansea v Blackburn > 14 April I took Blackburn straight up to win @ 4.11, in keeping with my general strategy. This one seems particularly good...Blackburn NEED three points, Swansea are safe even more than relatively (they've achieved their season's goal, staying up), and Blackburn despite the lack of points have been dangerous all year in the attacking side. This is not the situation where you'd expect to see a team given 3-to-1 against.

Re: Swansea v Blackburn > 14 April Swansea @ 2.00 pinnacle Swansea may have lost their last 4 games but they have genertally been pretty good at home this year. Blackburn have also lost their 4 games, and have allowed at least two goals in these games. On the road they have lost 6 of their last 10 games, allowing at least two goals in 7 of these games, and like Swansea to score on them, especially after such a poor performance against a weakened Liverpool side midweek. Swansea's passing game should be able to make inroads intto a porous Blackburn defence, while they are more than capable holding them out Season record: 141-200 (-11.56)

Re: Swansea v Blackburn > 14 April "Blackburn NEED three points, Swansea are safe even more than relatively (they've achieved their season's goal, staying up)"... They may need the three points but I think Swansea wants revenge over 4-2 back in December. Swansea's home record is much better than Blackburn's aways. I reakon will be goals in this one but I don't think Blackburn will leave Liberty Stadium with the three points today.

Re: Swansea v Blackburn > 14 April Swansea fan here. We've lost 4 on the bounce but only really been poor in one of them which was Wednesday night, Rodgers wasn't happy after the game and the players have been in for extra training this week. I'm expecting a backlash this week not only from midweek but also because of the beating we took up there early on in the season. Our home form has been great until recently and with Blackburns poor defence I think there will be goals. Swansea 2.04 8/10 Over 2.5 Goals 1.89 10/10 Over 3.5 Goals 3.2 4/10

Re: Swansea v Blackburn > 14 April

14/4/12 EPL Swansea vs Blackburn Looks like there are serious trouble for Kean and his Blackburn side now. After they pulled away just weeks ago now they are 8/15 favourites to get relegated. Just like the title race, its amazing how things can change at the bottom. Perhaps I should become a trader on Betfair? They must make a killing. Swansea have now lost 4 on the bounce. No doubt the big hype around Rodgers around big jobs have cost his side. They had plenty of possession in games, but they are reminding me of Wigan earlier this season. They are simply not efficient enough. You can play like Barcelona but you need that final ball in the last 1/3 of the pitch that will create the chances. Theres no good passing it around but not creating chances. They need to be much more direct. I remember against QPR they hoofed one rare long direct ball into the box which resulted in their best chance. I must agree with pundits that if you play working men football like Stoke City or Norwich City it gives you the best chance to stay up. You need a big lanky striker up front like Holt or Crouch who will score you goals. Good thing for Swansea is that they are more or less safe, and its probably the best time to hit a rough patch of form. Better now that being at the bottom of the table fighting relegation. Blackburn were rather unlucky not to get something out of the game against Liverpool, but was lucky to be even given a chance after donkey Flanagan tried to suspend all of the Liverpool goalkeepers at 0 - 2 up away. Though donkey Yakubu didn't convert, being down to 10 men Blackburn always had a chance to get at Liverpool. But there are such ridiculous odds for Swansea considering their recent form. I am tempted to have a crack at the goals market, but I know its probably mug. Swansea are fit as ever. Martin Olsson is back for Rovers and so is Modeste after serving his one match suspension. Blackburn +0.5 1.93 10/10 188Bet
-10 units Blackburn were poor. Apart from that effort that hit the bar they were beaten by good strikes. Expected more from the Yak.

Re: Swansea v Blackburn > 14 April

Swansea fan here. We've lost 4 on the bounce but only really been poor in one of them which was Wednesday night, Rodgers wasn't happy after the game and the players have been in for extra training this week. I'm expecting a backlash this week not only from midweek but also because of the beating we took up there early on in the season. Our home form has been great until recently and with Blackburns poor defence I think there will be goals. Swansea 2.04 8/10 Over 2.5 Goals 1.89 10/10 Over 3.5 Goals 3.2 4/10
Few good saves from Robinson and Blackburn hitting the post meant the over 3.5 didn't come in but a profit it overall is nice.

Re: Swansea v Blackburn > 14 April Wish I had gone on the bets today. Didn't as I was busy with the watching the derby (Liverpool fan) If I had seen Swansea at those odds I would have had a good bet on that. Swansea have been very good at home this season.