Wolves v Arsenal April 11th

Re: Wolves v Arsenal April 11th Asian Handicap: Arsenal -1.25 2.000 @ Bet365 This should be a fairly safe bet looking at the current form of these two sides but i've only gone for -1.25 because of Arsenal's inconsistent and unconvincing away form. Although, looking at results since their great run Arsenal's away form is not too bad with 2 wins from their last 3 away from the Emirates but the performances were not very convincing. They lost 2-1 at QPR last week, had a nervy 1-0 win at Everton and Everton had a goal wrongly ruled out for offside and they also won 2-1 at Liverpool but were second best for most of the match and really should have lost if it wasn't for Liverpool's poor finishing. However, i still think that they will have too much quality for Wolves and should win by at least 2. Wolves have been nothing short of shocking lately and their defence is leaking goals with 26 goals conceded in their last 8 games so Van Persie will have a field day. However, despite picking up just 1 point from their last 8 games, Wolves have only lost their last 3 games by a one goal margin so i have decided to be cautious with -1.25. I fully expect Arsenal to win but i just feel that the pressure is in a way off Wolves a little bit because everyone has written them off and said they are already down so they can play with freedom and i fancy them to score at least one against Arsenal. For punters looking for more potential value then Bet365 are offering 3.9 for Arsenal -2.5 and 5.25 for Arsenal -2.75 ;)

Re: Wolves v Arsenal April 11th

Just a little reminder for those who think it's going to be easy Arsenal win. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/16300869 This game was of the reasons why I stopped betting on Premier League games - with some exceptions.
Different situation though, mate. McCarthy was still there, and Wolves' better form was reflected by the fact I believe they'd drawn at Spurs the game before. ''TC'' sadly doesn't have a clue, and I strongly believe opposing Wolves from now until the end of the season will be very profitable. Their ''easiest'' game between now and the seasons end is Wigan away, and could we honestly see them getting anything even there?

Re: Wolves v Arsenal April 11th Arsenal -1.5 @ 2.21 pinnacle Doubt we see Arsenal slip up here as they have battled to get to 3rd spot and in contention for a Champions League place. They have won 8 of their last 9 EPL games and have scored at least two goals in 6 of these games, and with Wolves having concededa at least two goals in 10 of their last 11 games (and at least three goals in 6 of these games) then like van Persie and co. to do well here. Wolves are struggling and are finding it difficult to put wins together, as they have lost 10 of these 11 games. Though they have scored in 7 of these games, Arsenal have clean sheets in 3 of their last 4 games, while Wolves have managed to score just one goal in their last 4 meetings Season record: 139-198 (-12.21)

Re: Wolves v Arsenal April 11th Wolves vs Arsenal 6 points adrift, though all looks doom and gloom, with Blackburn slipping up yesterday, an unlikely win against Arsenal whilst a Swansea and Man Utd win will see Wolves just 3 points behind the rest of the relegation rivals. Unlikely, but that will bring real hope back to the squad with 4 games to go. I though Connor is so unfortunately to be in charge of Wolves right now. Hes had to step up after no other option were found after the dismissal of McCarthy, and has been handed an uphill task. They were robbed by Bolton in their last home match. They should have comfortably won the match, but a dodgy penalty saw them give a lead away yet again. Last time out against Stoke City, Kightly gave Wolves the lead and again managed to give it away and lose having taken the lead. That was the final chance in my opinion after the loss to Bolton. Unless they produce a miracle and win the remaining 5 games perhaps, and even that it will not be in their hands if they get relegated or not, despite having games against the likes of Wigan to come. Arsenal have been cruising. Despite losing to QPR, they have accumulated win after win and are charging up the table. Who would have thought Arsenal would be favorites to finish ahead of Tottenham early this season? Szczesny is pretty neat with his predictions, having predicted Arsenal to finish above Tottenham in the most optimistic of circumstances and that Tottenham deserve to get Europa league football. Redknapp was less than pleased with his remarks but its looking a real likelihood right now with the likes of Newcastle and Chelsea charging up the table. Now Szczesny has said they should finish above Manchester City this season.. looking at the tables again with 5 games remaining you'd think hes going optimistic to say the least, but then again he was pretty accurate with his Tottenham prediction in similar circumstances. If any form team is going to win the last games, I would say its going to be Arsenal ahead of Manchester Utd. They were tearing City to pieces at the Emirates, despite needing a late quality Arteta strike to nick the win, the Van man should have scored 3. Wolves are seriously breaking apart. Speculation of player's futures and links to other clubs has not been covered easily by the Wolves camp. It could just be rubbish the tabloids are making up, but surely the players have lost faith in their relegation battle after losing their manager McCarthy? And some of it must be true. Though not best in the club's and fan's interest, as a football player it makes sense to think about your future looking at the club's current status. I know QPR beat Arsenal on a similar night to this, but Wolves simply don't have the squad depth and belief that they can get something from this game. Arsenal are going to pounce on this team that is on the verge of collapse. Finishing in 3rd place for Arsenal will be their target (unless City collapses even more and Szczesny is right twice), having sweated over their Champions League qualification early this season against a tough Udinese side. Attacking players the likes of O'Hara and Hunt will probably be out for the rest of the season. Koscielny is a big doubt for Arsenal Arsenal -3.5 Sportingbet 8.00 5/10

Re: Wolves v Arsenal April 11th Wouldn't put anyone off going -3 on Arsenal. We have rumours of players fighting on the training ground, we concede at least 2 in the vast majority of our games and we have only picked up 11 points at home. It's a sad state of affairs and I'm sure we'll be back in a few seasons stronger than ever but in the interest of making money I have to go with my betting head here rather than my heart. Even I have taken Arsenal -1 tonight 5/4 Ladbrokes.

Re: Wolves v Arsenal April 11th Arsenal are hot at the moment, yet they stumbled at another relegation candidate QPR recently so even HC odds on them for me are rubbish but I think there'll be goals. Key defender Koscielny out and of course Wolves are a mess defensively. But Wolves are pretty good going forward and they've just got to try & get something from this. Don't think they will but I definetly see another 3-2 or 3-1 to Arsenal. Over 3.5 @ 2.40 Betfair

Re: Wolves v Arsenal April 11th

Wolves vs Arsenal 6 points adrift, though all looks doom and gloom, with Blackburn slipping up yesterday, an unlikely win against Arsenal whilst a Swansea and Man Utd win will see Wolves just 3 points behind the rest of the relegation rivals. Unlikely, but that will bring real hope back to the squad with 4 games to go. I though Connor is so unfortunately to be in charge of Wolves right now. Hes had to step up after no other option were found after the dismissal of McCarthy, and has been handed an uphill task. They were robbed by Bolton in their last home match. They should have comfortably won the match, but a dodgy penalty saw them give a lead away yet again. Last time out against Stoke City, Kightly gave Wolves the lead and again managed to give it away and lose having taken the lead. That was the final chance in my opinion after the loss to Bolton. Unless they produce a miracle and win the remaining 5 games perhaps, and even that it will not be in their hands if they get relegated or not, despite having games against the likes of Wigan to come. Arsenal have been cruising. Despite losing to QPR, they have accumulated win after win and are charging up the table. Who would have thought Arsenal would be favorites to finish ahead of Tottenham early this season? Szczesny is pretty neat with his predictions, having predicted Arsenal to finish above Tottenham in the most optimistic of circumstances and that Tottenham deserve to get Europa league football. Redknapp was less than pleased with his remarks but its looking a real likelihood right now with the likes of Newcastle and Chelsea charging up the table. Now Szczesny has said they should finish above Manchester City this season.. looking at the tables again with 5 games remaining you'd think hes going optimistic to say the least, but then again he was pretty accurate with his Tottenham prediction in similar circumstances. If any form team is going to win the last games, I would say its going to be Arsenal ahead of Manchester Utd. They were tearing City to pieces at the Emirates, despite needing a late quality Arteta strike to nick the win, the Van man should have scored 3. Wolves are seriously breaking apart. Speculation of player's futures and links to other clubs has not been covered easily by the Wolves camp. It could just be rubbish the tabloids are making up, but surely the players have lost faith in their relegation battle after losing their manager McCarthy? And some of it must be true. Though not best in the club's and fan's interest, as a football player it makes sense to think about your future looking at the club's current status. I know QPR beat Arsenal on a similar night to this, but Wolves simply don't have the squad depth and belief that they can get something from this game. Arsenal are going to pounce on this team that is on the verge of collapse. Finishing in 3rd place for Arsenal will be their target (unless City collapses even more and Szczesny is right twice), having sweated over their Champions League qualification early this season against a tough Udinese side. Attacking players the likes of O'Hara and Hunt will probably be out for the rest of the season. Koscielny is a big doubt for Arsenal Arsenal -3.5 Sportingbet 8.00 5/10
I cant believe this bet didn't win. Wolves falling apart as predicted, home fans jeering their own players when they get a throw in... Ramsey is such a donkey and should have scored but overplayed, Officials feeling sorry for Wolves and not giving penalties at 0 - 3. -5 units