Bank Holiday Monday > League 2 > April 9th

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 9 April 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Accrington Stanley v Hereford United (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.15 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.92 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Barnet v Crawley Town (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.83 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.91 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Burton Albion v Morecambe (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.67 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Crewe Alexandra v Bristol Rovers (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.05 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.56 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Gillingham v Dagenham & Redbridge (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.88 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.33 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.58 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Oxford United v Torquay United (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.35 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.27 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Plymouth Argyle v Aldershot Town (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.82 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Port Vale v Macclesfield Town (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.33 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.85 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Rotherham United v Cheltenham Town (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.42 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.04 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Shrewsbury Town v Bradford City (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.61 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.19 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Southend United v AFC Wimbledon (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.51 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Swindon Town v Northampton Town (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.39 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Bank Holiday Monday > League 2 > April 9th Swindon to win to nil @ 2.4 with Blue Sq. Good value bet on a team that haven't conceded in the last three games and conceded just 8 at home the whole season and just one this calendar year. Very well organised defensive unit and solid goalkeeper is the reason behind their success in my opinion. They're determined to have a little 'c' next to their name in League 2 table as soon as possible ans hence I think they will beat Northampton without conceding.

Re: Bank Holiday Monday > League 2 > April 9th Port Vale @ 19/20....Willy Hilly.....stakes 1/10....A couple of weeks ago I looked at the 11/2 available for Macclesfield to be relegated but I left it.I'm sorry now but I believe the price of 19/20 is a little on the generous side for a home win tomorrow and I dont expect it to last long....Macclesfield have lost 15 on the road and they still have injuries.I'm sure they will battle to the end but they face another tough trip tomorrow.....

Re: Bank Holiday Monday > League 2 > April 9th

Swindon to win to nil @ 2.4 with Blue Sq. Good value bet on a team that haven't conceded in the last three games and conceded just 8 at home the whole season and just one this calendar year. Very well organised defensive unit and solid goalkeeper is the reason behind their success in my opinion. They're determined to have a little 'c' next to their name in League 2 table as soon as possible ans hence I think they will beat Northampton without conceding.
Hate to put a dampener on this but I fancy Both Teams To Score. Stats have to broken eventually and its 12 games since Swindon were in a BTTS match. Northampton are in excellent form and have scored in all of their last 5 Aways. The game could be up !

Re: Bank Holiday Monday > League 2 > April 9th Barnet 0 (Asian Handicap) @ 3.0 with Bet365 Speculative punt here, but I see a bit of value in the AH line with the news that Steve Evans and assistant boss Paul Raynor departed Crawley for Rotherham last night. How much that will affect the visitors, with tactics and team selection likely to be already in place, is open to debate, but the fact that the ruthlessly ambitious Evans has jumped ship for a club 6 places below Crawley suggests that all is not well at Broadfield Stadium. Barnet are in horrible form of course, with 1 win in 14, but there have been some signs of hope in their last 2 home games, with improved performances leading to narrow defeats by Swindon and Torquay. Reports suggest they were unlucky not to get something out of both those games. If ever there was a chance for the supporters to create a hostile atmosphere and the team to battle out an unlikely win, then this has to be it. Add into the mix Crawley's defensive problems due to the suspensions arising from the fight at Bradford, and the AH line is enough to tempt me with small stakes.

Re: Bank Holiday Monday > League 2 > April 9th

Barnet 0 (Asian Handicap) @ 3.0 with Bet365
Lived the dream for 45mins, but it looks like Crawley were just too strong after the break. Got a decent run for my money though and it will be interesting to how Crawley react to the loss of Evans long term. Well done maliniok and luckotheoirish :clap:clap