Man Utd v QPR > 8 April

Re: Man Utd v QPR > 8 April Man Utd to win to nil - 10/11 - Bet365 - Think there is great value here, especially looking at previous stats. United are top of the form table with 9 wins out of their last 10 so you'd expect them to win comfortably here. United have kept 4 clean sheets in a row in the league and have the second best defensive record in the league. QPR have got the 5th worst defensive record in the league and the 6th worst record in terms of goals scored and Djibril Cisse is still suspended for them so can't really see where a goal is going to come from.

Re: Man Utd v QPR > 8 April I agree. To be honest I expect a big win for United. Since 26th of December when we beat Wigan 5-0 we didn't score a lot and this is a big opportunity to do so. Hoddspur did all the reasoning for this one. :D So this are the bets that I will go for: United to win and 5 or more goals in the match - @13/5 (PaddyPower) United to score 4 goals or more in the match - @21/10 (PaddyPower) United to score 3 goals or more in the match - @4/5 (PaddyPower) :hope :hope :hope

Re: Man Utd v QPR > 8 April I also think that it is United's time to deliver the home crowd a nice match with a lot of goals. SAF knows that the goal difference could make the difference at the end of the season to be above the noisy neighbors. United is in a superb form, winning 9 out of the last 10 matches. QPR won against Liverpool and Arsenal and you have to give them credit for that but to be objective, Liverpool is quite bad at the moment with a 2-1-7 record in their last 10 league matches. QPR is without a doubt not the best away side in the Premier League. I really think that United is going to show some nice football with the Rangers being almost all the time in their own half and trying to defend. United has too much firepower for QPR with both wingers Valencia and Young being in-form. No new injured players. Maybe Nani returns but if not so, no problem as we don't need him in this match. AH-1,75 and AH-2 look interesting. My call is 3-0

Re: Man Utd v QPR > 8 April Not going to add much to the match itself, but maybe a bit of value. Paddy Powers are offering money back on correct scores if there are 5 or more goals in this game. I think the general concensus here is a fairly comfortable home win, with Utd @1.2, and the -1EH is set around 1.50-1.55. However by dutching the more likely correct scores with Powers, you can get some better prices. Dutching 2-0, 3-0, 4-0, 2-1 & 3-1 pays 1.67 I personally expect Utd to cover the -1EH, and so have replaced 2-1 with 4-1. This pays 1.79, with the exception of the 4-1 scoreline, which would give stakes returned on the other scorelines. Any other scoreline with 5 goals or more results in a push. 6pts Man Utd to win 2-0, 3-0, 4-0, 3-1 or 4-1 @1.79* - Paddy Powers *profit of 10 points with 4-1 scoreline :hope

Re: Man Utd v QPR > 8 April

Not going to add much to the match itself, but maybe a bit of value. Paddy Powers are offering money back on correct scores if there are 5 or more goals in this game. I think the general concensus here is a fairly comfortable home win, with Utd @1.2, and the -1EH is set around 1.50-1.55. However by dutching the more likely correct scores with Powers, you can get some better prices. Dutching 2-0, 3-0, 4-0, 2-1 & 3-1 pays 1.67 I personally expect Utd to cover the -1EH, and so have replaced 2-1 with 4-1. This pays 1.79, with the exception of the 4-1 scoreline, which would give stakes returned on the other scorelines. Any other scoreline with 5 goals or more results in a push. 6pts Man Utd to win 2-0, 3-0, 4-0, 3-1 or 4-1 @1.79* - Paddy Powers *profit of 10 points with 4-1 scoreline :hope
Well done, Kiddo, more good work. Reckon I'll follow you on this one, after the success you had on Man City-Blackburn.

Well done' date=' Kiddo, more good work. Reckon I'll follow you on this one, after the success you had on Man City-Blackburn.[/quote'] Thanks Alex. Yeah the Man City v Blackburn one was just cracking value, hence the huge overbet. Here I just think that the enhanced price via the correct scores offers good value on a game I would normally avoid. Still see plenty of risk though, and so have played as a normal bet as opposed to trying to land a touch. GL if you get involved

Not going to add much to the match itself, but maybe a bit of value. Paddy Powers are offering money back on correct scores if there are 5 or more goals in this game. I think the general concensus here is a fairly comfortable home win, with Utd @1.2, and the -1EH is set around 1.50-1.55. However by dutching the more likely correct scores with Powers, you can get some better prices. Dutching 2-0, 3-0, 4-0, 2-1 & 3-1 pays 1.67 I personally expect Utd to cover the -1EH, and so have replaced 2-1 with 4-1. This pays 1.79, with the exception of the 4-1 scoreline, which would give stakes returned on the other scorelines. Any other scoreline with 5 goals or more results in a push. 6pts Man Utd to win 2-0, 3-0, 4-0, 3-1 or 4-1 @1.79* - Paddy Powers *profit of 10 points with 4-1 scoreline :hope
Thinking of placing a bet with Paddy Power ? Think again, this is an organisation that deliberately takes the piss out of the wheelchair bound and amputees, reference TV advertising that can be viewed on Youtube. Search "Paddy Power Ad Takeaway," listen out for the shout of "Leg It," see if you think it's funny. Has had 225,089 viewings at time of posting this, PL readers should be able to add a few more. How about their latest radio advertising on Talk Sport taking the piss out of those unfortunate enough to be on kidney dialysis ? I speak as someone who has a girlfriend that could be facing this after a recent operation to remove a kidney stone had to be abandoned due to serious complications. How can I forget the phone call she made in tears from the hospital around a month ago after being told the news, and the fact that she may never be able to work again. Anyone placing a bet with Paddy Power after viewing or hearing either of those advertisements will need to examine their conscience. P A D D Y P O W E R ARE SCUM What next, spastic jokes ? Edit : I trust and hope that Paul will not remove this posting as Punters Lounge members and guests need to be aware of the shameful activities that have been, and continue to be, carried out by the organisation mentioned. I look fwd to anyone who has an account with them, closing it.

Re: Man Utd v QPR > 8 April Nice bet kiddo. Obvious value really on all their money back specials and most can be exploited using a series of bets there's a hardcore group of matched bettors on moneysaving expert forum. However personally I've had plenty of trouble myself with paddy power, ridiculous customer services denied to speak to me via live chat insisting that the last 4 digits of my card was wrong etc. Those ads are indeed controversial. Not trying to put you guys off from making some guaranteed money from kiddos bet, as I'm sure most of you especially on smaller stakes should have no trouble over them. Also I'm pretty sure there's a limit on these cash back specials. Just thought I'd add my own experiences.

Re: Man Utd v QPR > 8 April Manchester Utd vs QPR A match affecting both the top and bottom. With rivals City playing Arsenal at the emirates after the coclusion of this game, Man Utd will know that a win here and they can be 8 points clear. QPR are right in the mix and are favourites for relegation, having a tough run of fixtures. However, they can be encouraged by the fact that all 4 of the relegation candidates lost yesterday. Wolves though cast adrift have been buried deeper, whilst Blackburn Wigan and Bolton all lost as well. QPR must see anything out of this game as a bonus, even a narrow loss to preserve their goal difference might be a good result, as come the end of the season due to the tightness at the bottom it can really mean a point. It was so typical of Manchester Utd to get the winner at Blackburn several days ago. They just seem to be able to find that winner when other teams usually can't, and they've done it time and time again in the Premier league. Despite being very clinical away from home, their home record have been rather poor this season. Mentioning their home defeat against Blackburn won't please Utd fans, though it was a game similar to this one. Nobody gave Blackburn a donkey's chance, including myself. But they played well and came out with a win. This game isn't so dissimilar to that of a few months ago. Utd's form have improved in the past weeks and they have been very clinical indeed. Efficient in converting chances and the level has been raised. Though a invalid reason, surely QPR can't get anything out of Old Trafford like Blackburn did? Like most mugs, I feel Utd are going to thump QPR. I have tried to be a rebel and find enough reasons to back QPR on handicap and failed to. QPR's performances have been rather "hollow" as I would describe it. A meeting here is not one to relish. With a busy fixture list coming up, Im not sure if even Hughes thinks that QPR can compete here. With a game at home against Swansea to come in midweek, perhaps Hughes will have some reservations. Plus the fact that Utd had a weakened squad against Blackburn at Old Trafford, with Rooney dropped for disciplinary reasons. Like all others, Utd also have a rather busy fixture list coming up but with a bigger squad and experience, they should be able to cope with easily, as usually in this stage of the season they have Cup commitments. I was looking at the Asnain handicap markets to find the balance at a margin of 2.00. Utd is backable at 2.04 on 188Bet. So the question is, will QPR lose by one goal, get a draw or even win, or Will Utd smack a 3 goal margin past QPR? Though tight, I still thought the latter was more likely. Combine this with odds at 2.04, value has been found. Man Utd -2.00 2.04 188Bet 10/10

Re: Man Utd v QPR > 8 April Man Utd -2.5 @ 2.54 pinnacle Man Utd -3.5 @ 4.15 bet365 Man Utd have conceded just one goal in their last 5 home games, and as QPR have scored in their last 4 games, they were against Sunderland, Blackburn, Bolton and Aston Villa, which none of these teams have the defence of the calibre what Man Utd has. But they did not score on the road against some of the better defences like Arsenal, Newcastle and Liverpool so doubt that they will score here. The question is, how much will Man Utd win by. Well with Man City still thereabouts, and the possibility of goal difference coming into play, then expect them to go for it. QPR have allowed 10 goals in their last 4 away games, while Man Utd have scored at least two goals in 7 of their last 8 home games, as well as at least three goals in 3 of these games, but they are due to give a team a hammering. They beat QPR 2-0 in the reverse fixture, and can see them winning by a couple more Season record: 136-194 (-12.78)

Re: Man Utd v QPR > 8 April I see the common consensus here is Man Utd will have a comfortably win against QPR. Well, if you guys consider sports betting market as one type of financial markets (e.g stocks), there is a strategy named: "go opposite the crowd", an perhaps it will worth a try here. As everyone focuses on this match, QPR will not allow M.U humiliate them easily and they also improved a bit since Hughes arrived with two wins against Arsenal and Liverpool in the last 3 matches - which undoubtedly will give the away team more confidence. Furthermore, Man Utd's tactics this season is quite static with a classic 4-4-2 and they depend much on the wingers to attack. Hughes is very familiar with this classic English playing style, especially when he played under Fergie's guidance two decades ago and believe me, this afternoon Valencia will not have an easy day. I agree that Man Utd will take three points today but it will be a tough match. The win might only come at the second half and I expect QPR to not lose with a 2-goals margin in 1st half. QPR +1 (1st Half Asian Handicap) @1.875 Bet365

I see the common consensus here is Man Utd will have a comfortably win against QPR. Well, if you guys consider sports betting market as one type of financial markets (e.g stocks), there is a strategy named: "go opposite the crowd", an perhaps it will worth a try here. As everyone focuses on this match, QPR will not allow M.U humiliate them easily and they also improved a bit since Hughes arrived with two wins against Arsenal and Liverpool in the last 3 matches - which undoubtedly will give the away team more confidence. Furthermore, Man Utd's tactics this season is quite static with a classic 4-4-2 and they depend much on the wingers to attack. Hughes is very familiar with this classic English playing style, especially when he played under Fergie's guidance two decades ago and believe me, this afternoon Valencia will not have an easy day. I agree that Man Utd will take three points today but it will be a tough match. The win might only come at the second half and I expect QPR to not lose with a 2-goals margin in 1st half. QPR +1 (1st Half Asian Handicap) @1.875 Bet365
Stupid mistake from the assistant referee killed my plan after 15 mins :@ Actually Young was offside when Rooney passed the ball, and it should be a clear free kick for QPR instead of a penalty and a red card :wall

I see the common consensus here is Man Utd will have a comfortably win against QPR. Well, if you guys consider sports betting market as one type of financial markets (e.g stocks), there is a strategy named: "go opposite the crowd", an perhaps it will worth a try here. As everyone focuses on this match, QPR will not allow M.U humiliate them easily and they also improved a bit since Hughes arrived with two wins against Arsenal and Liverpool in the last 3 matches - which undoubtedly will give the away team more confidence. Furthermore, Man Utd's tactics this season is quite static with a classic 4-4-2 and they depend much on the wingers to attack. Hughes is very familiar with this classic English playing style, especially when he played under Fergie's guidance two decades ago and believe me, this afternoon Valencia will not have an easy day. I agree that Man Utd will take three points today but it will be a tough match. The win might only come at the second half and I expect QPR to not lose with a 2-goals margin in 1st half. QPR +1 (1st Half Asian Handicap) @1.875 Bet365
Luckily, at least I got my stake back...

Manchester Utd vs QPR A match affecting both the top and bottom. With rivals City playing Arsenal at the emirates after the coclusion of this game, Man Utd will know that a win here and they can be 8 points clear. QPR are right in the mix and are favourites for relegation, having a tough run of fixtures. However, they can be encouraged by the fact that all 4 of the relegation candidates lost yesterday. Wolves though cast adrift have been buried deeper, whilst Blackburn Wigan and Bolton all lost as well. QPR must see anything out of this game as a bonus, even a narrow loss to preserve their goal difference might be a good result, as come the end of the season due to the tightness at the bottom it can really mean a point. It was so typical of Manchester Utd to get the winner at Blackburn several days ago. They just seem to be able to find that winner when other teams usually can't, and they've done it time and time again in the Premier league. Despite being very clinical away from home, their home record have been rather poor this season. Mentioning their home defeat against Blackburn won't please Utd fans, though it was a game similar to this one. Nobody gave Blackburn a donkey's chance, including myself. But they played well and came out with a win. This game isn't so dissimilar to that of a few months ago. Utd's form have improved in the past weeks and they have been very clinical indeed. Efficient in converting chances and the level has been raised. Though a invalid reason, surely QPR can't get anything out of Old Trafford like Blackburn did? Like most mugs, I feel Utd are going to thump QPR. I have tried to be a rebel and find enough reasons to back QPR on handicap and failed to. QPR's performances have been rather "hollow" as I would describe it. A meeting here is not one to relish. With a busy fixture list coming up, Im not sure if even Hughes thinks that QPR can compete here. With a game at home against Swansea to come in midweek, perhaps Hughes will have some reservations. Plus the fact that Utd had a weakened squad against Blackburn at Old Trafford, with Rooney dropped for disciplinary reasons. Like all others, Utd also have a rather busy fixture list coming up but with a bigger squad and experience, they should be able to cope with easily, as usually in this stage of the season they have Cup commitments. I was looking at the Asnain handicap markets to find the balance at a margin of 2.00. Utd is backable at 2.04 on 188Bet. So the question is, will QPR lose by one goal, get a draw or even win, or Will Utd smack a 3 goal margin past QPR? Though tight, I still thought the latter was more likely. Combine this with odds at 2.04, value has been found. Man Utd -2.00 2.04 188Bet 10/10
Harsh result on QPR, who defended OK with 10 men when decisions didn't go their way. Though abit annoyed Man Utd couldn't capitalise on QPR being down to 10 men for 75+ minutes of the game. Stake returned.

FT 2-0 +4.74pts Didnt see the game but fairly run of the mill win for Utd by all accounts, complete with friendly refereeing!!

Man Utd -2.5 @ 2.54 :@ Man Utd -3.5 @ 4.15 :@
Once Fergie's employees gave him the benefit of playing with an extra player, they should have easiy scord at least one, if not two more. While the refereeing that led to the penalty and sending off was shocking once again, they then took it easy when goal difference may come into play Season record: 136-196 (-14.78)